Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just wanted to give some praise for this product. about to finish 1st bottle and I have been very impressed.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this is a cortisol blocker? Is it better than arimistane?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is a cortisol blocker? Is it better than arimistane?
I like it much better than arimistane, easier on joints and doesn't effect libido. plus I think results are better probably by being able to dose higher without sides.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
I've been following along some of the invictus logs and the results seem pretty amazing!

I'll be jumping on Invictus in a couple weeks...can't wait to give this a shot!

Personally, I hate stim fat burners. I can't stand feeling cracked out all the time.

Plus, stims raise cortisol, low carb diets raise cortisol, training raises cortisol...

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
does Invictus need pct?
No, Invictus does not require PCT. Matter of fact, it would likely be awesome to use during PCT

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$39.99 at most retailers

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any comparison to topical 7-Dhea or 11-Keto(im aware this is am adrogen) as far as recomp effects.

I thought I liked PA's 7-Spray more than 11-Spray, but I'm trying OL-UKs 11 now.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any comparison to topical 7-Dhea or 11-Keto(im aware this is am adrogen) as far as recomp effects.

I thought I liked PA's 7-Spray more than 11-Spray, but I'm trying OL-UKs 11 now.
11-keto is androgenic, that's a different class of product and doesn't make for a good comparison...but, the impact on cortisol is via inhibiting 11b-HSD1 and lowers cortisol in target tissues, not systemically.

7-keto seems to be more thermogenic while b-AET (Invictus) shines as an anti glucocorticoid.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had success with similar products in the past. Not surprised to see IL release a great product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my 2nd bottle of invictus is coming tomorrow[bought with my money]. going to be stacking invictus with nutraceutcal innovations 11kt/megalax and burn xtreme.

should have all the bases covered....you can bet that after this run I will be running invictus again before summer is over....I love the way invictus seems to target my stomach area, I am very impressed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any mood enhancement?
lol...for some reason my mood was really good going in to starting invictus....can't say it improved any but it hasn't gone down either!!!

I did notice more natural energy when I started invictus, and my stims seem to be more effective!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool how u dosing? .5 am .5 pm?
I used it in mornings for most of the bottle, but as the weather gets hotter splitting it up makes more sense for 2 reasons. 1st I work outside and I sweat a lot. 2nd exercise raises cort and I get plenty of exercise at work, lol. so after IronLegion recommending splitting doses that is what I started doing and will continue to do for 2nd bottle....

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
thebigt how long did it take before Invictus started taking affect?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt how long did it take before Invictus started taking affect?
it acted pretty quickly...without looking back at my log I would say around 4 days.

Reactions: Cjg

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see at least 1 persons bloodwork on this product. For me one of they metrics of an AI product has to be bloodwork, But that's just me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see at least 1 persons bloodwork on this product. For me one of they metrics of an AI product has to be bloodwork, But that's just me
I think you are in the wrong thread...INVICTUS IS NOT AN AI PRODUCT!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a logger on PHF that did blood work for a beta bottle of Virtus pre and post while on Test E. PM me if you can't find it and I'll dig up the link. The beta units had some issues with the salvo formula, took a few months of R&D to correct the issue. Because of this, the official release bottles should be roughly twice as potent.

There's also a logging thread open now, IL is looking for loggers for Virtus that would be willing to post blood work.

Virtus should start showing up at retailers shortly :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There was a logger on PHF that did blood work for a beta bottle of Virtus pre and post while on Test E. PM me if you can't find it and I'll dig up the link. The beta units had some issues with the salvo formula, took a few months of R&D to correct the issue. Because of this, the official release bottles should be roughly twice as potent.

There's also a logging thread open now, IL is looking for loggers for Virtus that would be willing to post blood work.

Virtus should start showing up at retailers shortly :)
I would put money on VITUS being good....I have been getting several pm's from guys telling me they are not surprised that INVICTUS worked so well because IRONLEGION is a solid company with solid products....INVICTUS has sold me on IRONLEGION!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
INVICTUS rocks...I have been using for the past 3 weeks and had forgotten how good this stuff is!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
INVICTUS rocks...I have been using for the past 3 weeks and had forgotten how good this stuff is!!!
Agreed. Leaning out nicely on it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah...I plan to use it as part of PCT. Then again, I have like 8 products planned for my PCT.
Much like my actual cycles :cool:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...I plan to use it as part of PCT. Then again, I have like 8 products planned for my PCT.
Much like my actual cycles :cool:
although personally I never noticed it much, a lot of guys report increased libido-some even claim it's the best libido booster they have used!!!

some good reviews at supplement reviews.....

Ripple2352

Awards
Is 200mg of 7-Keto daily, orally, split into two 100mg doses, a bit too much of a cortisol crush to run with Invictus?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
although personally I never noticed it much, a lot of guys report increased libido-some even claim it's the best libido booster they have used!!!

some good reviews at supplement reviews.....
I am one of those that experiences a boost in libido. No doubt! I hope to run it with Sustain Alpha in PCT. I have read those reviews as well..

Is 200mg of 7-Keto daily, orally, split into two 100mg doses, a bit too much of a cortisol crush to run with Invictus?
No. Honestly you would be lucky if you notice anything from the 7-Keto in my experience..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am one of those that experiences a boost in libido. No doubt! I hope to run it with Sustain Alpha in PCT. I have read those reviews as well..

sustain alpha/Invictus for pct sounds very good---along with a serm, of course...but I know you already know that, lol...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my company, iconic formulations is coming out with transdermal 7-keto...there is a naming thread where you have a chance to win a free bottle, unfortunately you will have to look for the thread-I can't post links!!!

I would just run Invictus solo, it will be absolutely all you need-I guarantee it...besides my personal opinion, the reviews have been excellent...you can use my code THEBIGT at ironlegion.com and save 25%

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sustain alpha/Invictus for pct sounds very good---along with a serm, of course...but I know you already know that, lol...
Yeah! Torem, King’s Blood, Sustain Alpha, Invictus, and King’s Slayer are the planned key players..

Ripple2352

Awards
my company, iconic formulations is coming out with transdermal 7-keto...there is a naming thread where you have a chance to win a free bottle, unfortunately you will have to look for the thread-I can't post links!!!

I would just run Invictus solo, it will be absolutely all you need-I guarantee it...besides my personal opinion, the reviews have been excellent...you can use my code THEBIGT at ironlegion.com and save 25%
Thanks! I might just pick up a bottle here soon. I’m already taking the 7-Keto, but with the addition of Invictus I could just quit the 7-Keto.

It seems like Invictus kicks in pretty quick. Is 4 weeks a long enough run, assuming diet and training is good that is, to see some halfway decent results? Kind of like a “finisher”, so to speak, to run at the end of my cut to squeak off some extra fat?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I might just pick up a bottle here soon. I’m already taking the 7-Keto, but with the addition of Invictus I could just quit the 7-Keto.

It seems like Invictus kicks in pretty quick. Is 4 weeks a long enough run, assuming diet and training is good that is, to see some halfway decent results? Kind of like a “finisher”, so to speak, to run at the end of my cut to squeak off some extra fat?
4 weeks will show good results!!! but I warn you, you might want to run longer, lol....Invictus is some good stuff!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

4 weeks will show good results!!! but I warn you, you might want to run longer, lol....Invictus is some good stuff!!!
Yeah, longer than 4 weeks is where it’s at. Most things are better at 4 weeks and beyond...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, longer than 4 weeks is where it’s at. Most things are better at 4 weeks and beyond...
yup...I can still remember how blown away I was 1st time I used Invictus!!!

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don t wanna open a new theread so i ask here.
I tried invictus for the first time, this product is really amazing for cortisol, the best hands down for me. maybe beceause is not selective just on the tissue like 11-KT (of course 11-kt is more androgenic, good for strenght and some gains).
My question is, i usually have problem with elevated cortisol and a product like invictus make a big difference for me, also when i m not in caloric deficit, i will do 60 days at 1ml (.5+.5) everyday, can i take this product for 3-4 months consecutively? Maybe half dosage, .5 a day?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don t wanna open a new theread so i ask here.
I tried invictus for the first time, this product is really amazing for cortisol, the best hands down for me. maybe beceause is not selective just on the tissue like 11-KT (of course 11-kt is more androgenic, good for strenght and some gains).
My question is, i usually have problem with elevated cortisol and a product like invictus make a big difference for me, also when i m not in caloric deficit, i will do 60 days at 1ml (.5+.5) everyday, can i take this product for 3-4 months consecutively? Maybe half dosage, .5 a day?
3 months I would say would be a good max and then take one off.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.
I will 3 months at 1ml than 4-6 weeks off.
Congrats to iron legion, this product is really really good, excellent also for sleep quality.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got my bottle of invictus, will use 1st application in 30 minutes.

been on virtus for last 4 days, these 2 are great together....the start of my training cut for 7k race-will be adding in other stuff as time goes on.