Yohimbine and Forskolin?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever stack yohimbine with ABE or Alphamax for a cut?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Usually I will run ABE when i'm bulking just cause it increases my appetite. I would suggest running the alphamax xt if you're doing a cut.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is a good choice to stack with a fat-burner during a cut IMO. You're getting a full dose of forskolin (which you mentioned you're looking for), plus other ingredients that can provide benefits during a cut. With ashwagandha, you're getting stress/anxiety reduction, as well as cortisol control and even performance and body composition benefits. Tongkat ali can also be useful during a cut, with one study concluding "daily supplementation with tongkat ali root extract improves stress hormone profile and certain mood state parameters, suggesting that this “ancient” remedy may be an effective approach to shielding the body from the detrimental effects of “modern” chronic stress, which may include general day-to-day stress, as well as the stress of dieting, sleep deprivation, and exercise training."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/
Ferulic acid also has some benefits in regards to strength and size, etc.

I wouldn't say that AlphaMax XT necessarily going to be great for fat loss alone, but I'd say it can be a very useful addition to a fat burner (perhaps something with yohimbine as you mentioned). I don't see anything wrong with stacking yohimbine with forskolin/AlphaMax XT. I haven't taken yohimbine HCL with AlphaMax XT, but I have taken rauwscoline (from OxyMax XT) with AlphaMax XT and really enjoyed it.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
AlphaMax XT is a good choice to stack with a fat-burner during a cut IMO. You're getting a full dose of forskolin (which you mentioned you're looking for), plus other ingredients that can provide benefits during a cut. With ashwagandha, you're getting stress/anxiety reduction, as well as cortisol control and even performance and body composition benefits. Tongkat ali can also be useful during a cut, with one study concluding "daily supplementation with tongkat ali root extract improves stress hormone profile and certain mood state parameters, suggesting that this “ancient” remedy may be an effective approach to shielding the body from the detrimental effects of “modern” chronic stress, which may include general day-to-day stress, as well as the stress of dieting, sleep deprivation, and exercise training."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/
Ferulic acid also has some benefits in regards to strength and size, etc.

I wouldn't say that AlphaMax XT necessarily going to be great for fat loss alone, but I'd say it can be a very useful addition to a fat burner (perhaps something with yohimbine as you mentioned). I don't see anything wrong with stacking yohimbine with forskolin/AlphaMax XT. I haven't taken yohimbine HCL with AlphaMax XT, but I have taken rauwscoline (from OxyMax XT) with AlphaMax XT and really enjoyed it.

Stacking Alphamax Xt with 3gs Phosphatidylserine and 2g Eleuthero root, felt so relaxing thought i took a xanax. Eluethero stacked with ASH and TKA is amazing try it out

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacking Alphamax Xt with 3gs Phosphatidylserine and 2g Eleuthero root, felt so relaxing thought i took a xanax. Eluethero stacked with ASH and TKA is amazing try it out
I've been taking AlphaMax XT with 250mg of 30% kava at night recently and enjoying it. I actually have some PS and eleuthero too, good idea.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of follidrone/yohimbine/Alphamax. Would that have any interaction?

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
That seems fine, aim for gaining strength during the cut, no reason you cant with those supps

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That would be a great stack. As far as dosing, I would try to take yohimbine in a fasted state or a few hours after any carb meals. I would take Alphamax XT with food, so one serving and breakfast and one with a meal before bed or at dinner. Forskolin always gives me stomach issues if I dose Alphamax XT on an empty stomach, so I like taking it with a meal. Follidrone can be taken around your workouts depending on what time you train. I'd suggest one serving pre workout and one serving with your meal following the workout. All three would make for a killer stack

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I think I've got me a plan:

10mg of yohimbine, 2gs l-carnitine, 2 caps follidrone and caffeine before fasted AM cardio...

Alphamax xt, fish oil, Cla, with breakfast...

PA and 1 cap Follidrone before afternoon/evening weight training... Creatine & whey post wo...

Alphamax with casein/glutamine before bed....

I might keep it all clean and go in a ~200-500 cal deficit or maintenance cal to increase strength like georgetown suggested. Maybe try and keep carbs around 100 grams... Think I can cut fat and gain a lil LBM with this set up? I'm 5'8" prob around 20% bf at 175 lbs... 35 yrs...

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I have used Forskolin with Yohimbine HCL for rather long periods using 100mg Forskolin-95 split 50/50 and Yohimbine 2x a day at 15mg combined with 275-400mg caffeine give or take.

IMO it's a great combination tho Ephedrine I find might be even better given it's longer lasting effects but both provide a nice appetite suppression for me and compliment caffeine very well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think I've got me a plan:

10mg of yohimbine, 2gs l-carnitine, 2 caps follidrone and caffeine before fasted AM cardio...

Alphamax xt, fish oil, Cla, with breakfast...

PA and 1 cap Follidrone before afternoon/evening weight training... Creatine & whey post wo...

Alphamax with casein/glutamine before bed....

I might keep it all clean and go in a ~200-500 cal deficit or maintenance cal to increase strength like georgetown suggested. Maybe try and keep carbs around 100 grams... Think I can cut fat and gain a lil LBM with this set up? I'm 5'8" prob around 20% bf at 175 lbs... 35 yrs...
Sounds like a great setup man. If your nutrition is dialed in, you will definitely be able to gain some muscle while losing fat - and the stack and setup you laid out will help a lot. I woul start with calories higher (200 deficit) to start off and see how it goes for the first 1-2 weeks. The forskolin in Alphamax XT will help you to attain the recomping you're after, and the ashwagandha will help reduce stress and provide better recovery. Alphamax XT really kicked in fully for me around week 3, so keep everything consistent, eat right and lift heavy and you'll see some great results. Are you planning to run this for 4 weeks or 8?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Def 8 weeks, although I'm on week 6 of a PA run and might cycle off at some point during the yo/Folli/Alphamax stack. I'm thinking of adding in xgels around week 2 and then taking ABE 2 weeks after I'm out of alpha... Kinda stagger alpha/PA and ABE/ArA... Idk though. I'd be cutting with alpha for 8 weeks then bulking on ABE for 8... I wonder if I will be at a standstill and just wasting money. Think I should run these cycles longer? Like 12 weeks cut/12 bulk?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def 8 weeks, although I'm on week 6 of a PA run and might cycle off at some point during the yo/Folli/Alphamax stack. I'm thinking of adding in xgels around week 2 and then taking ABE 2 weeks after I'm out of alpha... Kinda stagger alpha/PA and ABE/ArA... Idk though. I'd be cutting with alpha for 8 weeks then bulking on ABE for 8... I wonder if I will be at a standstill and just wasting money. Think I should run these cycles longer? Like 12 weeks cut/12 bulk?
ABE and AlphaMax should not be ran more than 8 weeks each. You may want to take time off between AlphaMax XT and ABE as well since they both contain F95. If you ran both for 8 weeks, you would be using F95 for 16 straight weeks which is something I cannot recommend. Perhaps someone else can chime in.

ArA may be ran for 12 weeks, but that is going to be dependent on your training. Typically ArA is dosed only on training days. They may yield 12 weeks or more, give or take.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was planning on giving 2 weeks between the alpha and ABE... Is that not long enough of a break?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was planning on giving 2 weeks between the alpha and ABE... Is that not long enough of a break?
If you're running both for 8 weeks, I would take a break of at least 4 weks.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yohim is great. I can't handle a lot of it but SNS makes a cheap Yohim HCL.

Other good suggestions in this thread. Let me know how you end up

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking PA? What do you notice?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
PA is the sh*t... I love it. I notice all day pumps and muscle fullness especially in my chest and back.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
PA is the sh*t... I love it. I notice all day pumps and muscle fullness especially in my chest and back.
Siick i might use some for x gels, you using granules or tr1umph?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Muscletech phosphagrow. Got it cheap on Amazon

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of PA myself use the lecithin granules very inexpensive :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of PA myself use the lecithin granules very inexpensive :)
This. It's probably one of my favorite supplements, especially for the money.

Right now I'm taking ~3tbsp lecithin granules, 3g HMB powder, and CreMax XT. Awesome stack. PA is great, and PA + HMB + frequent training = awesome.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What HMB powder are ya using? I've been taking clearmuscle but have cut the dose down cause it's so damn expensive... I just take it before fasted training