Cycle off Ep1c Unleashed

spottedturtle

Awards
Really enjoying the product and am nearing the end of my first bottle. Is it something I should cycle off or can I just go right into a second? I'm taking the caps preworkout and hear some good things about the TD version (which I'd like to stack with the caps) but just can't really find too much on if it's something worth taking a break from or just keep on as a staple.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You should be fine running it longer than 2 months. It shouldnt be suppresing anything.

spottedturtle

Awards
Alright cool, I really am enjoying it was gonna try Str3ngth unleashed but I'm not too sold on laxo. Not sure what I could expect if I stacked the two together because I haven't really seen any logs

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Alright cool, I really am enjoying it was gonna try Str3ngth unleashed but I'm not too sold on laxo. Not sure what I could expect if I stacked the two together because I haven't really seen any logs
Laxo is great for feeling full and strength when dosed pre workout. Im a fan i did 5 months straight of dermastrength and laxogenin and i get concurrent blood work so you're gtg.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Laxo is great for feeling full and strength when dosed pre workout. Im a fan i did 5 months straight of dermastrength and laxogenin and i get concurrent blood work so you're gtg.
did u run the unleashed version?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
could you push and do 8 months on laxogenin in form of strength unleashed.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
could you push and do 8 months on laxogenin in form of strength unleashed.
Yes nothing suggests any damage and everywhere you go its like Maral root, or diosgenin and ecdysterones, all have nitrogen retention and protein synthesis as their effects and through natural pathways, i never feel suppressed on any of the latter.. They just become less effetive as your body gets use to it.

spottedturtle

Awards
Yes nothing suggests any damage and everywhere you go its like Maral root, or diosgenin and ecdysterones, all have nitrogen retention and protein synthesis as their effects and through natural pathways, i never feel suppressed on any of the latter.. They just become less effetive as your body gets use to it.
Is the same true for epicatechin in ep1c unleashed?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like epi and laxo together which is what anafuse is. You could try an ep1c unleashed and str3ngth stack. That would be good. But to answer your first question no need to cycle an epicatechin product so you can run it however long you want imo.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
iv been using ep1c for like 6 months in a row right now

dont think theres any issue in not stopping

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
iv been using ep1c for like 6 months in a row right now

dont think theres any issue in not stopping
This.

I'm about the same with no real diminishing effect. Occasionally I'll take a 2 week period off then hop back on though. Has so many health benefits aside from the anabolic/ergogenic ones that its pretty much a staple for me as long as I can afford it.

And with the OL sales its making that goal pretty easy these days : )