CEL EPI-PLEX , feedback?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Are you familiar with this product? feedback?

Thank you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'ts good. 300mg epicatechin. I will usually go with ep1c unleashed but epi-plex is good.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have used it.. zero effects whatsoever.. i'd stick with follidrone

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's as good/effective as the rest of them.
That is for sure. Cheaper than most as well. Im not sold on these huge results others are seeing with epicat based products, but it has some nice endurance benefits

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Price point is spot on, good place to start if you're new to epicatechin

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I've used both Follidrone, and ep1c unleashed I felt very good resistance during workouts, and good vascularized. I would like to try new epicatechin ...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I used it extensively a while back.

1 cap didn't notice much
2 caps still didn't notice much, but perhaps a slight improvement in endurance.
3 caps noticed good endurance improvement

I ran 4 bottles for whatever that's worth. The price is good...but, because of the dosing I needed to get benefits it put the price on point with other (-)epi products on the market.

For my money you just can't beat Transdermal when it comes to (-)epi. Even with OL (which I rep for), I have only ever used one bottle of caps. The TD on the other hand is impressive in my opinion. While some might debate this, the enhanced effectiveness may in part be due to the PhytoFUSE technology we incorporate.

Long story short: CEL is a good company. EpiPlex is a good product. Great value at the price compared to other non-enhanced (-)epi on the market. I had to dose a bit higher to see results, but that's just me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Price point is spot on, good place to start if you're new to epicatechin
Add to the fact that it is a non prop blend of epi, so you know exactly how much mgs of epi you are getting!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

1 cap didn't notice much

I ran 4 bottles for whatever that's worth. The price is good...but, because of the dosing I needed to get benefits it put the price on point with other (-)epi products on the market.

For my money you just can't beat Transdermal when it comes to (-)epi. Even with OL (which I rep for), I have only ever used one bottle of caps. The TD on the other hand is impressive in my opinion. While some might debate this, the enhanced effectiveness may in part be due to the PhytoFUSE technology we incorporate.

Long story short: CEL is a good company. EpiPlex is a good product. Great value at the price compared to other non-enhanced (-)epi on the market. I had to dose a bit higher to see results, but that's just me.
How quickly did you see/feel the TD as opposed to oral forms?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How quickly did you see/feel the TD as opposed to oral forms?
Still took 7-10 days or so for distinguishable endurance increase that may have reached a peak level at day 14+ and stayed there throughout.

The bigger differentiating aspect (at least in my experience running a few cycles of each), is the recomposition effect. With the TD I recomped a noticeable degree with each cycle.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like it's hit and miss for a lot of people. I used one bottle randomly and really didn't feel anything until i upped the dose. Definitely noticed better endurance when i was doing my high rep days. I would likely buy again to give it a better run, however i'd only use if i were to switch over to a higher volume training style.. Right now i'm in low rep strength mode.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Will probably buy CEL Epi-Plex for the capsules then OL EP1C Unleashed TD for added effect. This is one of the only products I haven't given a try yet. Seems pretty interesting especially since i'm cutting and the extra endurance would be beneficial. And from what Kboxer said there is even body composition benefits??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like it's hit and miss for a lot of people. I used one bottle randomly and really didn't feel anything until i upped the dose. Definitely noticed better endurance when i was doing my high rep days. I would likely buy again to give it a better run, however i'd only use if i were to switch over to a higher volume training style.. Right now i'm in low rep strength mode.
This is what I have noticed as well. The "misses" might be due to the hype and unrealistic expectations that Follidrone brought with it though.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used Folli, Epic Unleashed and CEL's epi. Personally I felt like CEL's worked the best for me at 2 caps PWO. Now I'm using FD2 and it's unbelievable but obviously has several different supps in it.

Reactions: mw1
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used Folli, Epic Unleashed and CEL's epi. Personally I felt like CEL's worked the best for me at 2 caps PWO. Now I'm using FD2 and it's unbelievable but obviously has several different supps in it.
FD2 is definitely a quality product that contains epi. However, for pure epi, I have experienced the best results with epi-plex.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you hear that Epi Plex was your favorite.

What is FD2?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1 cap didn't notice much

Would you say OL td is more effective than OL caps EU? I tried EU caps and was not too impressed to be homest. Didn't notice much even by of way of endurance effects and went up to 3 caps.

I have tried epi-plex and was pleased at the endurance effects particularly after 2 weeks. I'm currently running FD2 - 2 bottles. I shall see how that treats me. If I'm not pleased will definitely revert to epiplex as my go- to EPI product. Its good value for money. I may try ol EU TD if I get a good price entry point

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I have noticed as well. The "misses" might be due to the hype and unrealistic expectations that Follidrone brought with it though.
I'd say that's likely spot on. Happens with many products, lots of hype and expectation then when it doesn't blow your mind you think it didn't work.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Would you say OL td is more effective than OL caps EU? I tried EU caps and was not too impressed to be homest. Didn't notice much even by of way of endurance effects and went up to 3 caps.

I have tried epi-plex and was pleased at the endurance effects particularly after 2 weeks. I'm currently running FD2 - 2 bottles. I shall see how that treats me. If I'm not pleased will definitely revert to epiplex as my go- to EPI product. Its good value for money. I may try ol EU TD if I get a good price entry point
There is a big difference between EU caps and EU TD imo. The recomp effects of the TD at 8-12 weeks is incredible. There are a few non-sponsored logs with pics that will blow your mind.

It is odd that EpiPlex performed that much better for you. I know EU is a prop blend, but I know the amount of (-)epi in it....and it's a LOT.

EpiPlex certainly has quality (-)epi in it, so if it's working for you then game on. I liked it at 3 caps/day.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I strongly agree with this.
Often, sponsored logs get a little over exaggerated and people looking for PH like results, which some companies advertised, are disappointed
But to answer OP's question, I have used multiple bottles of Epi-plex and have always noticed slight improvement in body comp and endurance benefits

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love epi plex.. you know exactly how much you are getting per cap.