Different OCT AI:s and their effects?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
So i been looking around on different OCT AI:s and how they work but som questions remains that i hope some of you can answer.

Here is what i have found out.

- Triazole - Competitive AI? Good on libido, mild AI (better for mild control during lean bulk or Recomp). Good strength gains and mood boost.
- Arimistane - Suicidal AI. Good drying effect, good for a mild PCT as i interakt on cortisol as well.
- Erase Pro/Plus (Abieta-8) - Competitive AI? - Good for recomp and mood boost, Mild AI but good drying effect out over time.
- 6-Bromo - Competitive AI/Suicidal AI. Good AI but could be suppressive in higher doses, good as an on cycle AI.
- ATD - Suicidal AI. Strong AI but kills libido due to it's anti androgenic activity.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

How does Arimistane and ATD compare? Does Arimistane has anti androgenic activity like ATD or do they work completely different?
Seen product combining Arimistane 50mg and Abieta-8 100mg (Ar1macare Pro). Something to consider during PCT maybe?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Some other good options include:

Formestane if you can still get it due to it being banned,

Exotherm which is a transdermal AI by Black Lion Research

Letrone which is an oral AI by Black Lion Research which is stronger as an ai when compared to exotherm and more suited to gaining muscle mass and bulking whilst exotherm is best due to it also working as a fatburner.

I have no experience using Arimistane, but have used 6-bromo in the past and found it effective when run at a dosage of 200mg per day.

But for PCT i would go with Letrone, and a test boosting product such as Alphamax XT,

Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs is also a good product for PCT combined with LJ100 or Viron again to promote more improved recovery, also what serm do you have on hand for PCT.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Some other good options include:

Formestane if you can still get it due to it being banned,

Exotherm which is a transdermal AI by Black Lion Research

Letrone which is an oral AI by Black Lion Research which is stronger as an ai when compared to exotherm and more suited to gaining muscle mass and bulking whilst exotherm is best due to it also working as a fatburner.

I have no experience using Arimistane, but have used 6-bromo in the past and found it effective when run at a dosage of 200mg per day.

But for PCT i would go with Letrone, and a test boosting product such as Alphamax XT,

Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs is also a good product for PCT combined with LJ100 or Viron again to promote more improved recovery, also what serm do you have on hand for PCT.
Will try Rebirth as a SERM (2tab/day) 8 Weeks for an 8 week low dosed 1-Andro and Epi-Andro.
Will have Clomid as a backup just in case.
Want to try out rebirth as an legal SERM on mild run mainly because i feel like **** on Clomid, but it works.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Clomid messes with my mood especially on the 1st week where i run 100mg per day

I usually use clomid 100,50,50,25.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Clomid messes with my mood especially on the 1st week where i run 100mg per day

I usually use clomid 100,50,50,25.
I'm a sensitive bastad though :)
I only run 50/50/25/25 on a mild run but still feel like crap even at 25mg (don't want to think how i would feel at 100mg). But we are all different in how we react to substances.

Will be interesting to see how Rebirth works.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'm a sensitive bastad though :)
I only run 50/50/25/25 on a mild run but still feel like crap even at 25mg (don't want to think how i would feel at 100mg). But we are all different in how we react to substances.

Will be interesting to see how Rebirth works.
Does it effect your vision?

100mg is usually good but does make me have mood swings and feel down and depressed then happy the other minute.

Feeling down is the only side i get from it.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I would love to still be able to get formestane!

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Anybody got info about Arimistane (androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione) and if it shares the same anti androgenic activity as ATD (1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione)?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Does it effect your vision?

100mg is usually good but does make me have mood swings and feel down and depressed then happy the other minute.

Feeling down is the only side i get from it.
I get the mood swings and depressed felling even at lower doses.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know about arimistane as well. I haven't heard much about it lately.

I am wondering if there is a possibility of estrogen rebound with it?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your all running Clomid at excessive ammounts. There is a point of deminishing returns and i creased side effects. Cl9mid should be run no more than 25mg a day, and more so at 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD.

Sustain Alpha os a great A.I./Test booster.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Your all running Clomid at excessive ammounts. There is a point of deminishing returns and i creased side effects. Cl9mid should be run no more than 25mg a day, and more so at 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD.
But, thats contrary to board wisdom/mantra/dogma!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know about arimistane as well. I haven't heard much about it lately.

I am wondering if there is a possibility of estrogen rebound with it?
You don't hear about it because it was useless as an AI and proven time after time by people that had labs done. It seems like a decent cortisol product, but there are better options.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't hear about it because it was useless as an AI and proven time after time by people that had labs done. It seems like a decent cortisol product, but there are better options.
You dont hear about it because the industry goes through trends.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont hear about it because the industry goes through trends.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things that work aren't subject to trends. If form were still available, nothing else would matter.
Learn your history. See how popular ATD was in 2008-2010. 6-oxo around the same time or even before that.

Natty anabolics and test boosters go through trends too.

Pharmaceuticals stand the test of time.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Son, don't try to come at me.
Hahaha.

Im not arguing wether Arimidex is effective as an A.I., just that it went out of popularity as companies moved onto other ingredients.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
How about stacking abieta-8 as an AI and Arimistane as an mild cortisol control?
Any info about how effective abieta-8 is as an AI?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren XT is a decent product, arimistane dries you out but makes you feel flat like carb depleted or maybe its just me.
formestane FTW

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use ATD, you can get good results from Arimistane. It's cheap, I think I saw it on NP as Muscle Addiction Eradicate E for $13-14 for 120 caps @25mg/cap.

Triazole is also good, fan of that product personally.

We, SNS, also have an inhibit-E product that's pretty great.

These are some of the best OTC options if you don't feel like getting into clomid etc

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use ATD, you can get good results from Arimistane. It's cheap, I think I saw it on NP as Muscle Addiction Eradicate E for $13-14 for 120 caps @25mg/cap.

Triazole is also good, fan of that product personally.

We, SNS, also have an inhibit-E product that's pretty great.

These are some of the best OTC options if you don't feel like getting into clomid etc

What about risk of estro rebound from arimistane?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is suicidal ai, and in my bloods it does nothing for e2.
Can you post them? What brand and dosage were you using?

I've heard a few people mention this but no one post bloods :(

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Can you post them? What brand and dosage were you using?

I've heard a few people mention this but no one post bloods :(

I second this. Can you post them. I am also getting a full blood panel soon and I will post it also

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
How about running Arimistane as an very mild AI/cortisol control during a mild 1-andro/4andro cycle.

Considering many advice not to use ATD during cycle due to it's anti andogenic effects (not seeing why anybody want to use it at all due to this) how does Arimistane (that i have seen many use in their products) compare?

So in short, does Arimistane share the same anti andogenic activity as ATD?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How about running Arimistane as an very mild AI/cortisol control during a mild 1-andro/4andro cycle.

Considering many advice not to use ATD during cycle due to it's anti andogenic effects (not seeing why anybody want to use it at all due to this) how does Arimistane (that i have seen many use in their products) compare?

So in short, does Arimistane share the same anti andogenic activity as ATD?
I have never read anything stating arimistane has anti androgenic properties

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I have never read anything stating arimistane has anti androgenic properties
Read on a site (http://powersupps.org/guide-to-arimistane/) that stated that:

"It acts as a suicide inhibitor to decrease the amount of androgens in the body that can change to estrogen, efficiently tying the aromatase enzyme and producing a permanent reaction."

That is why i asked, never read is anywhere else so this seems lika a typo/misinformation.

From what i understand Arimistane increases androgens through negative feedback (body think that i has to lite estrogen) so it ramps up testosteron production (androgens) so that it can convert into estrogen, But as that enzyme i blocked by Arimistane the androgen level rises insteed.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Armistane is not an AI! That was miss markteing, look at blood work of people who used it. In some cases it increased estrogen.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Armistane is not an AI! That was miss markteing, look at blood work of people who used it. In some cases it increased estrogen.
Hmmm a rise in estrogen was probably due to confounding factors. Mechanistically how could arimistane possibly raise estrogen

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm a rise in estrogen was probably due to confounding factors. Mechanistically how could arimistane possibly raise estrogen
Don't know how but it has in quite a few. I've never seen it lower it though. I really don't think it's an AI. I think it works great for cortisol but I haven't seen to much evidence on that good or bad, all anecdotal.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Can you show some bloods? I've heard this a few times (as said earlier in the thread) but never seen someone post or link bloods.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you show some bloods? I've heard this a few times (as said earlier in the thread) but never seen someone post or link bloods.
It's a pain to quote for me, as I'm on mobile but check out the thread tittled products blood work. There is a few in there but that thread has other blood work in it to plus alot of chatting

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So could I stack 25mg arimistane with Sustain Alpha and not worry about crushing estrogen tol much?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So could I stack 25mg arimistane with Sustain Alpha and not worry about crushing estrogen tol much?
It wouldnt "crush" estrogen anyway. Remember these are very light chemicals we are dealing with. Nothing prescription strength

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
So a stack containing 25-50mg Arimistane and 75-100mg abieta-8 is not that dumb then. If the fact stands that Arimistane only affects cortisol and little if any estrogen.

How effective is abieta-8 as an anti estrogen?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I hardly doubt any OTC AI can crush estrogen unless you're mega-dosing and even then the side effects would probably be related to other things rather than estrogen. Formeron is the only one i think could crush estrogen and maybe iron legions AI but i havent tried it. Ive stacked Inhibit-E Sustain Alpha, and Alphamaxt XT and my E2 was 22.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried nolva?
Yes, but I just finished a trenavar & halodrol pro hormones run so opted for clomid this time, normally I would run Nolva @ 20,20,10,10, before I have run both the nolva and clomid but now only feel the need to use one or the other.

Mood is much better this week at 50mg per day.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read what I have written many times on clomid.

No need to run two serms. That is rwdundant as they are acheiving the same effect.