3 supps you could take for a lifetime

mtmrfz

AMers! Gimme 3 supplements you would choose if you could get your hands on an indefinite supply of the named products.

I'd go with:
Tr1umph by OL
Cod liver oil by Carlsons
Bulk Agmatine powder by SNS

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph by OL
Follidrone 2.0 by Black Lion Research
Derma Str3ngth Unleashed by OL.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Mass Pro Synthagen/Plazma
2. Indigo C3G
3. Micro-PA/Carbolin19

I guess if I get a lifetime supply, I might as well run the expensive stuff.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Gotta keep it simple: so many good health choices. Probably:

Take everyday forever:

Ergonine
MTS Tyrant
Genoflex

Supps (including one you should "cycle"):

Ergonine
Anabeta Elite
MTS Tyrant

So many good choices but I think this would cover me.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Curcumin (theracumin if money isn't an option)
Ashwagandha (KSM or Sensoril)
Phosphatidylserine

Not including staple supplements though otherwise it would just be creatine, citrulline and beta alanine. In b4 the shills.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Intra md
Evomuse brite
Source naturals life force

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
every when do you cycle, whats the longest run you have had on it, i plan to do 12-16 weeks straight.
I haven't yet but I will soon got 2 of them sitting on my desk but I have read that it's recommended to cycle I think I read 8 on 4 off

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Laxogenin can be run indefinitely, it's not suppressive or causes any damage to HPTA its just recommended to cycle off due to building a resistance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Triumph by OL
Ep1c Unleashed
Some sort of multi probably

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
KSM-66 - stress reduction and overall improved mood.

CreMax XT - full serving of creatine and betaine along with other great staples for strength and muscle gain.

High strength Fish Oil - joint and heart health is always a top priority for me.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Logic dictates going for the 3 most expensive staples. For me, that would be Protein, Fish Oil...KSM-66?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad+Greens Powder
Soy Lecithin Granules
SNS Joint Support

If counting the Multi+Greens with the Joint Support... ;)

XF UP Cinnamon Roll but I count it as food so whatever!!!

in that case

Something with 1,3 and caffeine adding Ephedrine Murika

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epicatechin - CEL EPI-PLEX

Agmatine - from SNS

Orange Triad multi from controlled labs

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Close:

Ephedrine
HMB-FA
PA

In before 'ephedrine is not a supplement'
Sir, that was my *exact* list before I went the "most expensive I take" route :D

Edit" Whoops, no HMB-FA for me, just got in another Kilo of HMB-CA

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Sir, that was my *exact* list before I went the "most expensive I take" route :D

I'll go a bit off topic and explain why. As an advanced lifter, I make little progress over short periods of time. I experience 2 growth spurts an year that happen every time I add 15% to my working weights. Those 3 compounds have made adding those 15%, or about 5% every 6-week block, much easier than before.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

I'll go a bit off topic and explain why. As an advanced lifter, I make little progress over short periods of time. I experience 2 growth spurts an year that happen every time I add 15% to my working weights. Those 3 compounds have made adding those 15%, or about 5% every 6-week block, much easier than before.
I have never used HMB have been told several times from a friend to give it a go

Am I missing out by not giving this a run?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have never used HMB have been told several times from a friend to give it a go

I am training body parts twice a week and have taken Clear Muscle since September, I think (I hunt for auction deals so it costs me less than 80 cents a day for the convenience of capsules). I did not take it for a month back in March and my strength increases were not as convincing and I was afraid I won't progress and have to switch exercises so I bought some more. If your weight progression is programmed rather than left to chance or ascribed to "good workouts" and you train body parts more often than once every 7 days then you are likely missing out. I can't comment on other types of routines as they don't work for me.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT, Burn 24, CEL Cycle Assist

sareea

Awards
Fillet steak
Chicken breast
PES select snickerdoodle.

hh

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the basics:
- Creatine
- Omega 3
- Vitamin D

I assume that normal food doesn't count. If food counts, then I would say food, because with the money I'd save on my food bill, I can get whatever supplements I want and still have money left over.

mtmrfz

paul56778 How are you dosing it? Laxo usually takes longer to take effect

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavo2
FINISH LINE
Protean Blueberry Muffin

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Easy....

OL Tr1umph
EP1C TD
Str3ngth UL TD

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

There's a thread on here somewhere about it. Check Suppversity - I think there are now at least 5 *recent* studies on HMB-CA showing positive outcomes for athletes at just 3g/Day. I just got another Kilo in for about $48 - good for another year :D The Free Acid (-FA) is a lot more money - maybe better for an "over-reach" (but maybe not, I forget, check the above studies), but -CA as a staple is a no-brainer for me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a thread on here somewhere about it. Check Suppversity - I think there are now at least 5 *recent* studies on HMB-CA showing positive outcomes for athletes at just 3g/Day. I just got another Kilo in for about $48 - good for another year :D The Free Acid (-FA) is a lot more money - maybe better for an "over-reach" (but maybe not, I forget, check the above studies), but -CA as a staple is a no-brainer for me.
HMB is a staple supplement for me now that I am training for a marathon and continue to lift at least 2-3 times a week as well.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I will look into this more, thanks. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Protein
Some form of advanced delivery Curcumin
Cocoa

Boom.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking HMB-FA for ~1-2 weeks (after this past semester ended) now that I'm getting to the gym more frequently, and switched to HMB-CA powder when I ran out of the HMB-FA caps I had left over from the last time I ran it. My dosing is 3g of HMB (whichever one) pre-workout, and just whenever on rest days. So far, the CA seems to be doing just as well as the FA (I'm lifting ~6 times per week, hitting each muscle group 3x per week). If you're a guy who likes high volume and/or frequency, it's a very nice supplement IMO. If you're just going to half-a** workouts and/or only work each muscle group 1x per week, it's probably not going to do much for you though (conditionally beneficial IMO).

If I had to pick 3 supplements to run consistently (for muscle/strength/bodybuilding purposes, not nootropic/general/etc):
-CreMax XT (basic staples such as creatine, betaine, etc)
-PA (lecithin granules; no need to get too fancy, and I can adjust the dose. I like ~3 tbsp)
-HMB (FA caps if price is no concern, CA powder otherwise)
>(Ergonine is also great, but I prefer HMB to HICA, and don't see additional benefits with both)
>(Triumph is also great, but I don't mind granules, and like the freedom to dose higher if I want)
> (you really can't go wrong with CreMax XT, Ergonine, or Triumph as a staple/base :))

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BCM95 has been amazing for joints and acne, I feel it's the strongest curcumin for systemic inflammation at least anecdotally in me.
How much do you take? I see 400mg caps for ~$12/month (400mg/day).

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCM95 has been amazing for joints and acne, I feel it's the strongest curcumin for systemic inflammation at least anecdotally in me.
Been doing good on Meriva Curcumin, as well as various Curcumin + Piperine combos. They are all pretty good.