supplements choice ... when money orders !!!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
unfortunately we know, everything has a cost, even supplements cost, and cost much!
many times you read topic, like, what are the most useful supplements? perhaps because you do not want to waste time in alleged miraculous supplements.

I, for economic problems, I am taking the decision to concentrate on those supplements, which in the long run, can actually yield results.

I always used creatine monohydrate Creapure, every day, I always used a prework, High Volume, my favorite, Alphamine, when I wanted more oomph, I always used the bcaa, or bulk, or Amino IV, the best in its category .
Then I used, from time to time, xfactor, anabeta elite, epictechin, soy lecithin, forskolin ... so many times in the stack between them.
All these things have had a cost, a great price, now impossible to sustain.

So I'm coming to the conclusion, that everything will result in:

Ergnonie + soy lecithin + when I can, (1) only product of, anabete elite, xfactor, etc etc ...

Ergonine become the must! I entrust to him, and see his results.

But unfortunately I have to say goodbye to High Volume, the best of all in its category ... :(

What do you think?
Do you have suggestions?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ergonine + Soy Lecithin is perfectly fine. Me personally, if I had to pick a third ingredient, it'd be Forskolin or Epicatechin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Ageed! I'd probably go with an epicatechin product. Or even a laxogenin and epicatechin product like anafuse or something.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would go with an epicat stack myself, especially when thinking about $$. As mentioned above, anafuse would be a good pick with 5a lax & epicat. I personally had great results with anafuse when bulking.

Another product with a lax/epicat is Chaos and pain: Legendary. It’s cheaper, and I have seen some good discounts on here. I have not tried it myself, but its on my list. Its an open label and at 2 caps per day you get 300mg of epicat, 50mg of 5a lax, and 100mg of capsorb.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great suggestions above. An epicatechin product such as CEL EPI-PLEX will be a great addition if you are looking for one ingredient. It's a non-prop blend and is very cost effective.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Ageed! I'd probably go with an epicatechin product. Or even a laxogenin and epicatechin product like anafuse or something.
I would go with an epicat stack myself, especially when thinking about $$. As mentioned above, anafuse would be a good pick with 5a lax & epicat. I personally had great results with anafuse when bulking.

Another product with a lax/epicat is Chaos and pain: Legendary. It’s cheaper, and I have seen some good discounts on here. I have not tried it myself, but its on my list. Its an open label and at 2 caps per day you get 300mg of epicat, 50mg of 5a lax, and 100mg of capsorb.
Anafuse = Adamantine ???

I can not find Anafuse!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Great suggestions above. An epicatechin product such as CEL EPI-PLEX will be a great addition if you are looking for one ingredient. It's a non-prop blend and is very cost effective.
seen! low price , good!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your last ingredient should be dependant on the nature of your workouts. Epicatechin is great for increasing training density, and Laxogenin is good for high frequency routines.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I think your last ingredient should be dependant on the nature of your workouts. Epicatechin is great for increasing training density, and Laxogenin is good for high frequency routines.
mainly , my workouts are multifrequency .
3-4 times a week .