Zinc and Vitamin D-3 for test support.

clint3612

Awards
I'm 41 and a long term time natty lifter. I know my test levels are down just do to my age & weight. So I looked at natural ways to improve them. I started the zinc &vit D over a week ago. I think it's helping. My question is: any products that improve Test, Anabeta, Alphamax, Activate Extreme and stuff like that, should I stop my zinc and vit d while I'm doing that and pick up after the supplement runs out? Or use them all together?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT will help boost your free test. It also can help control cortisol and promote lean mass, since you mentioned weight may be issue. Alphamax does contain Vit D and ZMA, so you could stop those while on it. It's hard to find a more comprehensive product, since it contains studied doses of Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95, 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, DHAA, Eurycoma, Boron, and Ferulic Acid. If you are new to any of those ingredients, we can answer questions. It does stack well with Anabeta elite also.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Look also into Vitamin K2-M4 (not M7), I am planning to write a post about it soon. Wistar rats given K2-M4 showed an increase of more than 70% in total testosterone from a mechanism different than increased LH secretion. I just started taking it and I think it works (subjective) and possibly better than any of the other test boosting agents I have tried (including TA, boron, ZMA).

It also seems to be very good for your joints (and is known to be).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look also into Vitamin K2-M4 (not M7), I am planning to write a post about it soon. Wistar rats given K2-M4 showed an increase of more than 70% in total testosterone from a mechanism different than increased LH secretion. I just started taking it and I think it works (subjective) and possibly better than any of the other test boosting agents I have tried (including TA, boron, ZMA).

It also seems to be very good for your joints (and is known to be).
This study?
What dose would you recommend? That study used 75mg/kg for rats, which is about 720mg for a 60kg human, which seems like an absolutely massive dose. I see 5mg MK-4 caps that are pretty affordable, assuming you don't have take a ton.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with alphamax xt or viron for otc test support. Those are two good options.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you feel that your levels are lower than they should be, or lower than normal for your age, I would get bloodwork done and see where your levels are. Natural supplements can help, but if there is a more serious issue there might be additional medical help that would benefit you more.

But as far as the list you have above, Anabeta Elite and Alphamax XT would both be solid options. Alphamax XT is an inclusive all-in-one product that will help increase natural test levels and also limit cortisol and estrogen levels. I really enjoy the boost in sleep and recovery from it, which can be beneficial to hormone levels as well

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm actually just started Alphamax XT and I take extra D and Zinc, I try to get 10000 iu's of D3 a day.

To early to say anything about the Alphamax but I'm excited for what's coming :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually just started Alphamax XT and I take extra D and Zinc, I try to get 10000 iu's of D3 a day.

To early to say anything about the Alphamax but I'm excited for what's coming :)
Awesome man, hopefully Alphamax XT treats you well. Are you vitamin d deficient? 10000 IU is overkill IMO, and if you're using Alphamax XT I would dial back taking too much more. It is possible to overdo it with vitamin D if you're taking too much. Are you doing a 4 week or 8 week Alphamax XT run?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Zinc can Vit D are good cheap additions to a comprehensive strategy for improving test, especially if you are deficient in either. Most males are a bit deficient in Vit D and would benefit from more.

I hope alphamax works well for you. Another comprehensive option that targets many pathways is Test1fy.

As for other individual ingredients that would help:
- KSM/Ash
- LJ100
- 3,4 divanil
- Boron

Diet:
- Increase healthy fat consumption

And get plenty of sleep.

Best of luck man!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ZMA + D3 is great. I take it daily, and most people are deficient in Vit D & Magnesium.

You could try adding in other items like Bulbine or if you want a libido boost then Trib is dirt cheap & effective. It won't do much of anything to test levels

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Awesome man, hopefully Alphamax XT treats you well. Are you vitamin d deficient? 10000 IU is overkill IMO, and if you're using Alphamax XT I would dial back taking too much more. It is possible to overdo it with vitamin D if you're taking too much. Are you doing a 4 week or 8 week Alphamax XT run?
10000iu's is not "overkill" since my blood tests are looking good. Not sure if you can overdose or not.

I'm planing on doing 8 weeks of Alphamax XT.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10000iu's is not "overkill" since my blood tests are looking good. Not sure if you can overdose or not.

I'm planing on doing 8 weeks of Alphamax XT.
Overdose so to speak is at about 40, 50000iu for months at a time. I typically only use upwards of 10,000 during Midwest winters when sun sets early.

Glad you are running Alphamax XT for the full 8 weeks, you will get a really good idea of how it treats you.