Exotherm + Ksm 66

mtmrfz

Bros, thinking of getting 2 bottles of exotherm to use on a cut,but I also got 2 tubs of jarrows ashwagandha,is it okay to run them together or my cortisol won't be able to withstand such a beating?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Bros, thinking of getting 2 bottles of exotherm to use on a cut,but I also got 2 tubs of jarrows ashwagandha,is it okay to run them together or my cortisol won't be able to withstand such a beating?
Exotherms main ingredient is an AI with stearol vynillamide a fat burner derived from capciacin (probably butchered the spelling) in and transdermal carrier. Neither of them having cortico effects to my knowledge. Also KSM66 is great for controlling cortisol but I HIGHLY doubt if you dose it properly you'll come anywhere near crushing cortisol, especially during a cut where cortisol WILL rise. If anything I take EvoMuse Ammo and KSM 66 and Rhodiola and various other adaptogens. It's very hard to crush cortisol IMO unless using a prohormone or drug intended to do so.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're worried about it you could throw in some reduce xt as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherms main ingredient is an AI with stearol vynillamide a fat burner derived from capciacin (probably butchered the spelling) in and transdermal carrier. Neither of them having cortico effects to my knowledge. Also KSM66 is great for controlling cortisol but I HIGHLY doubt if you dose it properly you'll come anywhere near crushing cortisol, especially during a cut where cortisol WILL rise. If anything I take EvoMuse Ammo and KSM 66 and Rhodiola and various other adaptogens. It's very hard to crush cortisol IMO unless using a prohormone or drug intended to do so.
The good thing about adaptogens, IMO, is that they help your body adapt to stress, and help to bring hormones to more ideal levels. This often results in reducing cortisol, and often quite well, as lots of people are stressed, which increases cortisol, but these adaptogens aren't really things that will just destroy your cortisol. They should just help bring it down to low, healthy levels, as well as have benefits independent of reducing cortisol (think ashwagandha and tongkat ali, which can both even have favorable effects on body composition).

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
You can use both together. The Ashwagandha wont decrease your cortisol if its already low or normal.. its MOA is not like that of a drug. If you are stressed it will help your body adapt to the stress which will lead to a decrease in cortisol. It also would work well with things that might fire up the Fight or Flight response such as stimulants, aas, etc.