Flying Off the Chain

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
OTC_DMAA_PINKLEM.png

offthechain_large.png

Howdy!!

Here is the place of my soon to be (sponsored) log for Hi-Tech's new BCAA + DMAA Off the Chain! Thanks Mark_ for giving me the opp to log this.

As we get closer to Summer, I wanted to try and lose a little body fat as well as prepare for some runs that I signed up for this Summer. I haven't done a lot of cardio all Winter but would like to add some in to my routine a few mornings a week.

Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, Legs/Abs, Shoulders/Abs, Abs/Cardio/Rogue day

I am at about 185 and 12% BF. I'd like to keep as much muscle as possible and get down to 10% or below BF. I plan to train fasted some mornings and I think Off the Chain will help with that in maintaining BCAAa, energy and pump.

My Off the Chain is in the mail and I'll start logging when it gets here!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like an awesome amino product. I may have to give this a try.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in to hear your thoughts. Have not tried this myself so I want to see what it's capable of

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Good stuff man!!!! It's great and it tastes AWESOME (ive had the blueberry...best blueberry ever)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good start to the log! Interested to hear your feedback and see how it helps your workouts.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Found it! I'm ready to see this stuff in action

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright! I got mine yesterday and I'm excited as hell to try it. I was going to workout this morning but was running later for work so will be going this afternoon. I'm currently doing a program that goes Chest/Triceps, Back Biceps, Legs, Shoulders and Cardio/Abs days. Today will be a good day for Off the Chain because I will be doing cardio, abs, calves and front shoulder raises.

I noticed the overall stim content is lower than a typical pre-workout but it says to dose 1-2 scoops for use as a pre-workout, do not exceed 4 scoops in a day, so I will try one scoop today. I wonder if 1 scoop would be a good compliment to a non-dmaa preworkout to add aminos and extra energy. Maybe I will try that as well..

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Just finished my first workout with OtC. The scoop was a little larger than expected but because it has 5 grams of aminos that makes since. It mixed perfect like cool-aid, no residue or grit. The taste is awesome. I don't know how they nailed it, but it does taste, and look, EXACTLY like a melted rocket pop.

I began my first set at the gym and noticed heart rate a little elevated. The music in my headphones was sounding excellent and I was in an all around good mood. I noticed that I was less fatigued and more excited to do exercises I'm normally not all that thrilled for aka abs lol. I got an insane pump in my calves while doing calf raises on the leg press. I would fatigue my calves completely and then just let the weight hang on my toes with calves fully stretched as long as I could (painful) and then do a few more.

I'm still feeling good energy to get me through work which is nice too! I like how the dosing is so you could take a few doses throughout teh day for added energy and a steady supply of aminos.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Good start for the log..I like it

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good brother. Very interested in trying the rocket pop flavor

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm glad to see you received your OTC tub and that you are happy with it so far. Great start!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ready to start another week with OTC. I took a scoop yesterday while doing some yard work and it really helped power me through shoveling and wheel barreling around pea gravel all day. I did notice that I was more vascular yesterday while working and there is definitely an N02 vasodilating effect from this product which is great because some DMAA products have an opposite effect on me. Will be hitting the gym later today and taking 1 scoop which I've found to be effective

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Just killed my chest lol.
Bench press 235x5x5, 135x28x1
Incline bench 175x5x5, 75x28x1
Cable fly 70x5x5 with 5 second hold on stretch, 50x28
Push ups 100 reps with breaks
Pumped as all hell, Off the Chain ftw

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just killed my chest lol.
Bench press 235x5x5, 135x28x1
Incline bench 175x5x5, 75x28x1
Cable fly 70x5x5 with 5 second hold on stretch, 50x28
Push ups 100 reps with breaks
Pumped as all hell, Off the Chain ftw
Hit chest today too so I know you're feeling pumped!!

compan

compan

Awards
Nice to see you liking it so early on! I'm looking forward to trying this sometime soon. Shoveling gravel and then working out...sounds like a DMAA day to me lol.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I took some Off theChain right before going in to teach my night boot camp class last night. Gave me some good energy and I think my clients had a very intense workout as a result. They had to follow me off the chain haha. I also noticed had really good focus and was feeling very attentive to everything they were doing.

I stuck around the gym afterward and did back/biceps workout. I normally don't work out at night, but I was busy all day and hadn't had time. This is where OTC really shines, because you can take it to bridge aminos as well as energy throughout the day or pwo but it isn't so strong in the still department that you have to worry about sleep. Strength has been great the past few days as well. I did 5 sets of pulls ups and got 20 on my first set which I normally fail around 10-15.

I took a preworkout this morning for leg day and later I took a scoop of OTC in the afternoon between meals. I would have rather tried a scoop and a half of OTC instead for a pre-workout but I had left my tub at work. My legs have been feeling pumped today and I think the aminos will help a lot with recovery.

Last edited:
Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you liking it so early on! I'm looking forward to trying this sometime soon. Shoveling gravel and then working out...sounds like a DMAA day to me lol.
Yeeah lol gotta love productivity

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you're really enjoying OTC so far!

Thanks for the daily updates

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Solid work in here so far. Glad to see you're already seeing solid performance results.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's good to see you using OTC in different settings. It seemed to work great for your boot camp training

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Alright with the BCAAs is this meant to be used as a strong intra workout? How does this differ from their Pre?

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is a great way to bridge energy and aminos throughout the day and would work especially well for someone who is trying to cut. This is where it differs from a regular pre-workout because you have some more control on the dosing as well as the fact it has 5 grams of aminos. I have noticed a good pump from this product as well. I have noticed appetite suppression which can be helpful for people who are cutting. I have tried OTC intra workout which helps on longer, more grueling, training sessions because you get steady energy and aminos throughout. One word I would give this product is versatile because you an use it as a pre, intra, or a focus and amino supplement for daily activities.

Last edited:
Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Yes, it is a great way to bridge energy and aminos throughout the day and would work especially well for someone who is trying to cut. This is where it differs from a regular pre-workout because you have some more control on the dosing as well as the fact it has 5 grams of aminos. I have noticed a good pump from this product as well. I have noticed appetite suppression which can be helpful for people who are cutting. I have tried OTC intra workout which helps on longer, more grueling, training sessions because you get steady energy and aminos throughout. One word I would give this product is versatile because you an use it as a pre, intra, or a focus and amino supplement for daily activities.
This is great feedback!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the updates coming

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent update!!!!!! Great stuff man

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Today will be doing legs, definitely going to take my OTC intra workout and crank on the headphones. I am noticing some fat loss in the past week I have been taking this supplement. I am more vascular and lower abs are clearer but I haven't lost muscle which is, of course, the goal.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Today will be doing legs, definitely going to take my OTC intra workout and crank on the headphones. I am noticing some fat loss in the past week I have been taking this supplement. I am more vascular and lower abs are clearer but I haven't lost muscle which is, of course, the goal.
dat recomp. Badass. Looking forward to your next update.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely good recomp going on. I've tightened up my diet a bit as well which is easier to eat clean when you're not that hungry anyway haha. One thing I have to emphasize as well is that this product gives really good energy. I will still feel energized 5-6 hours after taking and it's good you can take another scoop later so that it keeps a steady amount of energy instead of all at once and then you crash. Did solid legs yesterday of hack squats, leg press, ghood mornings, cable kick backs, leg extensions, leg curls and calf raises. My legs feel not so much sore but definitely feel worked today. Good day to have aminos

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 scoops of OTC first thing this morning before hitting the gym, better energy than the PWO I had been taking in the morning + aminos. Today was an off day from regular weights but I did an abs circuit of roman chair sit ups, cable crunches, leg raises and barbell twists. I then jump roped with 140 pound farmers walks in between. Great workout and my core still feels like jello. I noticed when getting in the shower that my lower abs are completely visible now, ready for Summer! lol.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Awesome! Gotta love when you can really start to see all your hard work paying off.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid updates. Happy to hear that your lower abs are visible now. Just in time for shirt off season

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Well.. down to the last scoop of my OTC and I already miss it lol. I think I will order more and continue using this product. Had some solid workouts this weekend and not to mention I made some awesome progress on my landscaping project all with the help of OTC delivering a steady supply of aminos and energy. I was doing a lot of heavy lifting and feel like it was aiding in recovery. I have leaned out as well and looking pretty cut which is what I'm looking for for Summer.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Well.. down to the last scoop of my OTC and I already miss it lol. I think I will order more and continue using this product. Had some solid workouts this weekend and not to mention I made some awesome progress on my landscaping project all with the help of OTC delivering a steady supply of aminos and energy. I was doing a lot of heavy lifting and feel like it was aiding in recovery. I have leaned out as well and looking pretty cut which is what I'm looking for for Summer.
This is exciting to read. Another happy lifter and landscaper :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff. Getting lean is the name of the game in the summer

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Used Off the Chain today for first time..damn I love that DMAA...

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Used Off the Chain today for first time..damn I love that DMAA...
Totally, I've tried different supplements that are supposed to have powerful energy but nothing compares

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Totally, I've tried different supplements that are supposed to have powerful energy but nothing compares
Good stuff right here! I agree with you on this.