Vasodilation

Dmcooper

Awards
Is nitric oxide the only chemical that directly influences vasodilation?
Are there any other mechanisms that may influence vasodilation?

619sss

Awards
This what's I came up with
Niacin 300mg
Cocoa extract 500mg
Turmeric 500mg
Black pepper 50mg
Pycnogenol 200mg
Citrulline malate 4g
agmatine sulfate 2g
grape seed extract 3g

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This what's I came up with
Niacin 300mg
Cocoa extract 500mg
Turmeric 500mg
Black pepper 50mg
Pycnogenol 200mg
Citrulline malate 4g
agmatine sulfate 2g
grape seed extract 3g
Agreed here. The last three I use before every workout and get veins like no other. Glycerol is good to.

619sss

Awards
L-Glycerol only takes water to the vines right??

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Glycerol gives me pumps like no other

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I take Nutraceutical Innovations Monopump. Its caps so no taste. The recommended dosage is 2-3 caps. 4 if youre over 225 i think. I think its 30 or so for 90 caps. Works amazing. They also have 24 hour pump which is the same ingredient with a delivery system that the logs ive been watching have been its very effective.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes Monopump is an awesome product

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i have no idea. I heard the capping process is a pain and im sure it doesnt taste good so idk if i would want to lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
easiest possible solution

high angle

Awards
I have been taking the MRI NO2 black for months but I like it but I feel like it could do more.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you get this from? None of my normal retailers sell it. Would this and hemavol be a perfect stack? But is hemavol being discontinued soon?
its available at most sites...I know most of the sponsors on this site have it. its also always available from IFN directly on our website, and you cause use code VAUGHN20 to get 20% off the already minimum pricing.

Dmcooper

Awards
its available at most sites...I know most of the sponsors on this site have it. its also always available from IFN directly on our website, and you cause use code VAUGHN20 to get 20% off the already minimum pricing.
Thanks for the code! Do you think that the IFORCE nitrate caps and hemavol would be good for preworkout or would you recomend something else to stack with the nitrate caps?
I was also looking at the list of Hi-Tech's raws, am I able to buy bulk powders?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the code! Do you think that the IFORCE nitrate caps and hemavol would be good for preworkout or would you recomend something else to stack with the nitrate caps?
I was also looking at the list of Hi-Tech's raws, am I able to buy bulk powders?
Hemavol and PN is a great stack. Just don't use PN with any other product containing nitrates.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Product!!! I’ve been weightlifting, powerlifting, and using supplements regularly for over 30 years now, and this is definitely a solid NO product. The one thing that is falling short in this product is the Natural Strength Booster prop blend of 100mg, this should be at least 750mg-1000mg to be effective, but the NO part is very solid. I’m starting to notice more and more that there are a lot of really solid companies out there that don’t get mentioned as much because they don’t have a bunch of reps on forums pushing their products daily, or they don’t advertise their products with all of these flashy ads that you see, but yet in many ways their products are better than the rest, and that’s exactly the case with NitroCut!!!! One of the best things is it has a 60 day Money Back Guaranteee!!!!!!!!

I can definitely say that I will be a loyal customer for the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Product!!! I’ve been weightlifting, powerlifting, and using supplements regularly for over 30 years now, and this is definitely a solid NO product. The one thing that is falling short in this product is the Natural Strength Booster prop blend of 100mg, this should be at least 750mg-1000mg to be effective, but the NO part is very solid. I’m starting to notice more and more that there are a lot of really solid companies out there that don’t get mentioned as much because they don’t have a bunch of reps on forums pushing their products daily, or they don’t advertise their products with all of these flashy ads that you see, but yet in many ways their products are better than the rest, and that’s exactly the case with NitroCut!!!! One of the best things is it has a 60 day Money Back Guaranteee!!!!!!!!

I can definitely say that I will be a loyal customer for the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

arginine...not even once

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, looks like a product that would have come out 10+ years ago.