Erase Pro Before Bed

blondbencher

Awards
Hey guys, anybody ever take Erase Pro or any Abieta product before bed?

Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I always do. Mainly for convenience and not for any other reason. If it's not the plus with ksm-66 you will be fine. Ashwaganda can keep some awake at night.

blondbencher

Awards
Is it Erase Pro+?
Sorry, should have prefaced this is just regular old Erase Pro. I had a bottle lying around and figured I would take it, then hop on Erase Pro +.

blondbencher

Awards
Yeah I always do. Mainly for convenience and not for any other reason. If it's not the plus with ksm-66 you will be fine. Ashwaganda can keep some awake at night.
Good to hear... Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No worries, no KSM in that version

Should be no sleep issues, just dryness, vascularity, and a good time

Zariph

Awards
erase pro and erase pro+ has the same ingredients, except the added ksm in the pro + right? so its possible to run one of each? ( i also have one erase pro and thinking of whether to add another erase pro or a erase pro +)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
erase pro and erase pro+ has the same ingredients, except the added ksm in the pro + right? so its possible to run one of each? ( i also have one erase pro and thinking of whether to add another erase pro or a erase pro +)
You can run them back to back if you like, just not simultaneously

Old:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462742429.960541.jpg

Current:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462742443.081200.jpg

Zariph

Awards
thx will run em back to back...is the abieta thing not in the erase pro+? or is pine bark = abieta

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pine Bark contains and is extracted for Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Just as a side note, I have taken KSM-66 many times before bed and never had any issues (I know it's a problem for some).

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Forget EP before bed, just play this once before you sleep every night, and your Test and GH levels will skyrocket during your slumber.

[video=youtube;ylGuzAE7dOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylGuzAE7dOs[/video]

blondbencher

Awards
Forget EP before bed, just play this once before you sleep every night, and your Test and GH levels will skyrocket during your slumber.

Haha! What an amazing song! Definitely listened to this a few times in college back during our late night parties.

blondbencher

Awards
Just to update, I ended up deciding not to run this log and go with BLR's Viron, Letrone, Rebirth, Prolacterone and Follidrone 2.0.