Follidrone stack question

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hey ya'll ... got a couple follidrone questions as regards to adding it to my current stack:

Muscletech Phosphagrow, Plasma Muscle (adenosine 5), and Clear Muscle.

GAT Nitraflex as a pre.... Also the typical fish oil, Creatine, ZMA, trib, etc.

So, I wasn't sure if it would cause too much vascular dilation to add the FD on top of the plasma muscle and Nitraflex (seems I bruise easier just taking these 2)...

Side question: I can't find alpha max xt anywhere so was going to add DDA, which I've never taken.. Should I also get some sort of AI to maximize the effects? Thanks brahs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think adding in follidrone is perfectly fine. I prolly wouldn't add in DAA. I'm sure a performax lab might chime in and tell you where you can find some. We're currently out of stock at strong supplement shop.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Out of curiosity, why wouldn't ya add DDA?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey ya'll ... got a couple follidrone questions as regards to adding it to my current stack:

Muscletech Phosphagrow, Plasma Muscle (adenosine 5), and Clear Muscle.

GAT Nitraflex as a pre.... Also the typical fish oil, Creatine, ZMA, trib, etc.

So, I wasn't sure if it would cause too much vascular dilation to add the FD on top of the plasma muscle and Nitraflex (seems I bruise easier just taking these 2)...

Side question: I can't find alpha max xt anywhere so was going to add DDA, which I've never taken.. Should I also get some sort of AI to maximize the effects? Thanks brahs
We have one unit left of alpha max my man!

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/performax-labs-alphamax-2/

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran follidrone or AlphaMax XT solo in the past? If not, I would run at least one of them solo first so you can get an accurate sense of how the product works, or doesn't work, for you. I've checked many other retailers as well and it seems like AlphaMax XT is out of stock everywhere. I believe this is due to our new labels. I believe retailers should be getting them in a week or so.

EDIT - It looks like Nutriverse has it in stock. They have a 5% coupon, it is AM5.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How bout dosing pes-ABE with follidrone 2.0? Berberine and forsklin issues?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Never ran either forsklin or berberine... Lol, nor ABE. I've used lots of yohimbine, which seems to have a similar effect on fat oxidation to forsklin, if I'm correct?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro I think the stack looks good.
Probably dont need nitraflex and plasmagrow if they are both just vasodilators. Vasodilation is good but too much can leave you tired, flat, weak.
You want moderate vasodilation.
FD2 will give you some for sure but its anabolic effects and fat loss effects are what make it shine.

You could for sure add in an AI like LETRONE.
Very solid OTC AI but also=
increases HGH
Increases IGF-1
INcreases t3 and t4
Increases cAMP
Increases ghrelin
So...combined with FD2, Clearmuscle, phosphagrow, should be a pretty sick cycle.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey bro I think the stack looks good.
Probably dont need nitraflex and plasmagrow if they are both just vasodilators. Vasodilation is good but too much can leave you tired, flat, weak.
You want moderate vasodilation.
FD2 will give you some for sure but its anabolic effects and fat loss effects are what make it shine.

You could for sure add in an AI like LETRONE.
Very solid OTC AI but also=
increases HGH
Increases IGF-1
INcreases t3 and t4
Increases cAMP
Increases ghrelin
So...combined with FD2, Clearmuscle, phosphagrow, should be a pretty sick cycle.
STacking Letrone, Rebirth, MyoE, BMP, and follidrone 2.0 right now and dosing all together due to absorption package, easily best run i've ever had. I love Letrone it's not hard on joints at all and my libido definitely likes it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Is an AI needed? I've been wondering that following Rocket's log... As mentioned earlier, I also plan on continuing my trib and Zma... Wanted to also through in DDA for sh*ts...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Is an AI needed? I've been wondering that following Rocket's log... As mentioned earlier, I also plan on continuing my trib and Zma... Wanted to also through in DDA for sh*ts...
DDA or DAA? DAA is worthless in my opinion as well as many others aswell. No follidrone 2.0 is non hormonal and Brundel has said it's safe for women and some of the ingredients used not all, but some, he's given to his mom for joint issues i believe.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No AI is needed it would just be for the added test increase and with Letrone the added hormonal and metabolic increase.
I also believe DAA to be useless.
And NMDA.
We ran blood testing for both on a handful of guys and the only real changes were increases in prolactin.