Osta shred

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
I have been researching osta shred, and found mixed reviews on this product. I am just wondering if it is safe and effective? Also, I couldn't find any information on hard rock the maker. I am looking for something to help cut body fat and this seems like the sup. Any info is greatly appreciated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can check out some reviews at strong supplement shop. Also there should be some old logs on ostashred in the supplement logs section.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong section. Let's have Admin move it and we can help. For future reference this should go under anabolics :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a very effective osta supp. Some respond very well to osta and others don't; Which is why you have the mixed reviews. As far as "safe" it will still have sides and will cause shutdown. You will just have to see if you respond well. What is your age, stats, and cycle history?

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
I am 27 6'2 230. I am not sure on bf % but if I had to guess I would say average, because I consistently workout and eat a healthy vegan diet. And the only thing I have taken before is an ECA stack, I have never experimented with SARMS or any others

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta or andros would be a nice first go. What is your goal?

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
I want to lean out more. I am have trouble around stomach, it seems to be the hardest place to get toned. does the product actually contain ostarine? On the facts panel it just says osta.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs UK 10
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14
Tank999 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 13