Ara dosing on off days?

DNkG

Awards
Hey guys I just received 2 bottles of x-factor advanced in the mail. It's the only ara product I could get in Canada :( I work out Monday-Friday and sometimes Saturday for at least a 1 1/2 hours. Should I be taking ara on my off days? Also I received anabeta elite and plan to start in 3 weeks. I just finished a anabeta elite & OL Epic cycle last week. I would wait to start the ara with the anabeta elite. But the next 2 months I can continue to workout hard during the days as i have been. In July I'll be way more busy and not as focused towards the gym as I am now. Do I have to wait a full 4 weeks to start the anabeta elite again and is ara needed to be dosed on my off days to work the most effectively? Thanks!!

Btw I've read tons of posts of this forum and others about dosing but mixed replies......

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's no mixed info on this one... Unless you're working out 3 or less times a week, dose only on workout days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. I take it about 30-45 minutes pre workout on workout days only. Recommend for 50 workouts then time off.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, what they said. Regardless of what i'm doing i always run 5-6 days a week workout splits, i dose before almost every workout. There are times where i know i'm doing a very high volume leg day and i won't dose as i can't have DOMS screwing up my cardio/athletic training. Otherwise, 1g-1.5g of X Gels pre workout every time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only take it on workout days bro.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have stated, take ARA on workout days. It's a very effective natty supplement for sure.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget to add ALCAR and PA/Glycerine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.25g ArA pre-workout for me -- I lift 5 days a week.

I'll run a bottle of X Factor or X Gels until it runs out, then take a month off or so and pop open another bottle under the same protocol.

:)

DNkG

Awards
Do I need to take the ALCAR on my days off from the gym? Also I can't find PA around and ordering seems expenses, any other options?

DNkG

Awards
Do I need to take the ALCAR on my days off from the gym? Also I can't find PA around and ordering seems expenses, any other options?

DNkG

Awards

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally would simply for the other benefits ALCAR offers.

DNkG

Awards
Ok thanks! What about PA? Any other cheaper options? I'm currently taking XFA just with ALCAR.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks! What about PA? Any other cheaper options? I'm currently taking XFA just with ALCAR.
PA isn't going to act as an emulsifier, you need Glycerol (GMS) or Soy Lecithin Granules -- which contain PA.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like ALCAR for the neural benefits as well as the neuroprotective benefits when taken pre and post alcohol consumption. LCLT is great when used in conjunction with ArA, bulk ALCAR is solid as well. If you want to maximize the muscle gain effects of ArA i'd opt for LCLT over ALCAR.

DNkG

Awards
I can't find soy lecithin granules locally. Are they crucial when taking ara?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't find soy lecithin granules locally. Are they crucial when taking ara?
Not crucial at all -- just a great and cheap stack option.

I got mine from Amazon for cheap.

DNkG

Awards
I found now lecithin granules. Not sure if that works?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Matthew1237 Supplements 10
Supplements 28
Supplements 10
Supplements 36