Best Test booster now!!

Camaro1

Awards
Currently on diesel test procycle v2 almost finished the bottle and I enjoyed the results. Looking to try something different to compare to something strong for dry hard gains and based either on bloods or your personal experience not the company you're repping for.
I'm 39, 6'2, 225 lbs been working out a long time and looking for a powerful boost in test n sex drive looking to get cut at the moment whilst keeping mass. Currently taking a pre w creatine hcl. That's it.
Thanks for any reply or advice.

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend Alphamax XT, I think it'd be perfect for your goals. It contains a powerful test boosting profile including L-Dopa, Longjack, and Stinging Nettle to give you a solid libido boost. Alphamax XT also contains a strong AI to limit cortisol and estrogen production, as well as forskolin to help gain/maintain lean mass while losing body fat. It is a very comprehensive product that can be very beneficial while maintaining muscle on a cut.

compan

compan

Awards
Tropinol XP + Testabolan = great stack.

Testabolan helps bind ABP/SHBG which will help with your useful natural free test levels. It's not a "test booster" but it is a staple product of mine with what it does.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP + Testabolan = great stack.

Testabolan helps bind ABP/SHBG which will help with your useful natural free test levels. It's not a "test booster" but it is a staple product of mine with what it does.
increasing Free Testosterone is the name of the game man. bound test cant activate androgen receptors, so it's not doing you too much good.

beauty of that stack is you get TXP boosting your total testosterone(much of which can be bound), and Testabolan eliminating SHBG to make all that extra testosterone actually anabolic and working for you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tropinol xp, test infusion, hpta

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As John mentioned Alphamax XT as a single product is very hard to beat. It contains the highest dose I have even seen of Urtica Dioica for 3,4-Divanill which is great at increasing Free Testosterone. Contains a heafty dose of L-DOPA and Tongkat Ali that is fantastic at increasing Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone to a degree. Has the DHAA to control estrogen and Ahwaganhda to lower cortisol levels while also having a positive effect on testosterone product. Contains a clinically proven dose of Fuerlic Acid which was proven to increase muscle mass and strength as well as a clinicalyl proven dose of Forskolin 95% which enhances Lean Body Mass and decreases fat mass. Lastly it contains a full 10mg Boron Citrate to further enhance Free Testosterone and 4000iu Vitamin D3 to support healthy testosterone production. Overall one of the most complete on the market and completely open label so you know exactly what your getting!

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Whatever happened to the popular d -aspartic acid/arimistane stack? I did it about 3 years ago and it delivered pretty damn good results. I've seen DAA take some criticism in recent years, but I swear it worked. Pumps in the gym were awesome

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend alphamax xt as well or viron by blr.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of test boosters, was reading up on Forged Methyl EAA... Anyone have any updated insight on it? Was considering between it and Deisel Pro Cycle V2. Just looking for best test booster for bulking mainly.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of test boosters, was reading up on Forged Methyl EAA... Anyone have any updated insight on it? Was considering between it and Deisel Pro Cycle V2. Just looking for best test booster for bulking mainly.
DTPv2 you won't be disappointed

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote Alphamax XT. Really hard to beat, since it's basically 2-3 products in one. Why stack a bunch of other products to get doses that are already found in Alphamax?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna throw a curve ball. EvoMuse Testruction with Exemestane EOD

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend alphamax xt as well or viron by blr.
Tried both , liking both.

Basically I recommend for over a year here good tongkat source and stack it with AI.

This is the reason I decided to try Alphamax XT and now stacking it with Follidrone 2.0 that has dilatation properties as well.

Still best test booster is the right state of mind so nothing will boost your libido as a naughty horny girl around your willy hehe.

Or to put it in another way - if you in a state of mind where you crave for sex then body will ramp up it's own natural production of testosterone.

No OTC test booster can do it for you if you feel like crap, not get enough sleep, bad diet and lots of stress non stop.

But yes for good test boost anything that can boost free testosterone like SHBG inhibition from tongkat and divanil should work to certain level.

If you not tried anything yet then give Alphamax XT a try - by ingredients alone it's like Viron + AI with few extra goodies inside.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There is bloodwork on here for those AgeForce Test Patches showing a small 100 point jump in Total T, but a massive increase in Free T. Just another one to throw in the mix because the guy did pre and post bloods.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
forge methyl eaa

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Test1fy bro!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Reactions: GNO

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, no fair! Clomid will blow everything out of the water :D No chems! :D
Clomid wont actually do much of anything for body composition effects.

OP, anything that frees up bound, inactive testosterone will be your best bet. 3,4 divinil imo is one of the best ingredients for this purpose which is found in testabolan among other products.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Clomid wont actually do much of anything for body composition effects.

OP, anything that frees up bound, inactive testosterone will be your best bet. 3,4 divinil imo is one of the best ingredients for this purpose which is found in testabolan among other products.
Clomid will do more for any effect that testosterone contributes to, than any plant will - it's prescribed off label by MD's before going the full blown TRT route sometimes. But I agree that not even 1350 will be much better than 500 as far as muscle building. Buuuuut, I disagree in the fat loss department - that's one area where I think the more the better as far as helping, at least according to the studies I've seen as far as T fat loss goes.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Alphamax xt or Viron as mentioned above

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just heads up, Alphamax XT is back in stock at a few places with 20% off!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It isn't a "test booster" but I am looking at the formula in Sup3r-pct and it looks interesting too. I would love to mix Sup3r-PCT with the new Alphamax XT. I think that stack would be awesome.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came in to say DTP v2 but I see you're on it already. It's my fav hands down, period.

Alphamax XT is on my to do list, have 2 bottles in the stash and the ingredient label alone drives me nuts. What a complete formula, Performax crushed it!

I dug Ultimate-T quite a bit, OL LJ100 is fantastic but gave me BP issues.

Fwiw you can try Alphamax XT for 20% off from Nutriverse, check it out.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/281519-pre-memorial-day.html

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Test1fy,

Test1fy pro if you can still get it.

Alphamax & Alphamax XT

BLR Viron

OL LJ100

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't a "test booster" but I am looking at the formula in Sup3r-pct and it looks interesting too. I would love to mix Sup3r-PCT with the new Alphamax XT. I think that stack would be awesome.
I wouldn't combine the two. The Arimistane and DHAA could be a little much. Alhough I do like DAA, which Sup3r PCT contains, with AlphaMax XT

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
90 Capsules

Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container45

Amount Per Serving % DV

Longjack 400 Complex 400mg *
Eurycoma Longifolia
LJ-100™
(22% EuryPeptides™, 40% Glycosaponins & 30% Polysacharides)

Test-Stim Complex 930mg *
Tribulus Terrestris
(Standardized For 60% Steroidal Saponins & 20% Protodioscin)

Avena Sativa
(Standardized For Avenacosides A & B)

Catuaba (From Bark)
Herba Epimedii (Aerial Part Extract)
Salvia Sclarea (Leaf Extract)
Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum Fruit)

Yes you are right my bad I taught it was 400 of LJ 100 and not 400 of a blend of LJ !

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be trying LJ100 and compare it to Viron, but at 2 caps of viron I seem to be getting on well, in combination with Sup3rPCT, and Exotherm and Clomid.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Reactions: GNO
SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testruction has peaked my interest... looks to a strong test booster, but appears an AI would be needed with it..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference between testify and testify pro?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Test1fy vs Alphamax XT
Which one would you guys go for? I had a great run on Alphamax XT but the Test1fy profile looks solid albeit no forskolin.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test1fy vs Alphamax XT
Which one would you guys go for? I had a great run on Alphamax XT but the Test1fy profile looks solid albeit no forskolin.
Test1fy builkin because of the Anacyclus Pyrethrum and AL XT for cutting because of the forskolin

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Test1fy vs Alphamax XT
alvin1 made excellent points. I think he's spot on. Both products are very comprehensive, but I feel that Alphamax XT would shine in a cut or recomp. You can't go wrong with either product though, both solid options

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alvin1 made excellent points. I think he's spot on. Both products are very comprehensive, but I feel that Alphamax XT would shine in a cut or recomp. You can't go wrong with either product though, both solid options
I second this. Both are great products for sure! The forskolin and ferulic acid in AlphaMax XT could come in real handy during a cut/recomp, while the anacyclus in Testify can help during a bulk.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test1fy builkin because of the Anacyclus Pyrethrum and AL XT for cutting because of the forskolin
Have you used and experienced both? Alphamax XT label says its a 'bulking agent'.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used and experienced both? Alphamax XT label says its a 'bulking agent'.
Alphamax XT is versatile. It will work for bulking, cutting, or recomp. The combination of 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, Ashwagandha, DHAA, Eurycoma, F95, etc will help promote lean mass, boost free test, reduce cortisol, reduce stress, increase libido.

To me those benefits work for any plan.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like OL, but I'm sorry - Alphamax XT seems like it may have a slight edge from a pure "test" boosting perspective. The two products have very similar basic formulas but Alphamax XT adds Foskolin and Divanil. Divanil lacks human studies, and it is up for debate whether or not it works, but if it does - Alphamax has the edge here.

On the other hand, Test1fy has Anacyclus and Fructoborate that Alphamax doesn't have and these two ingredients, I would think would give it the edge in muscle gains even though it may not increase test quite as much.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like OL as well, however the only Anacyclus product that has ever worked for me was Anabeta or ABE. I know PES has a special extraction process. Interested to see how the OL process is.