Fat burner for someone @ 20%bf??

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
As the title suggests, I'm looking to add a new fat burner to my regime...already cut 12lbs in the past month, looking for a killer punch!

Mward97

Awards
I think you already have it dialed in if your dropping 3 lbs a week(which is probably too much unless your cycling gear). I wouldn't recommend adding a fat burner. The only "fat burners" that really do anything are T3, ECA, steriods, clen or other sympathomimetic's. All pretty risky if used unwisely.

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd keep doing what you're doing until you hit a plateau and then IMO I'd go with something like ab ab from Evo. That mixed with Vasoburn is really unbelievable how it's treated me. When I get done with HIIT, I feel like my stomach has had a vacuum stuck to it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fat burner wise I would say norcodrene and/or shift by pes. Those are pretty good. It sounds like you've already had great success with 12lbs which means your diet is probably on point.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 20%? I'd recommend nothing. But if you must....

Forskolin-95
PPAR-Agonists
Cortisol Control

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the quick input guys... I was in a rush posting as I needed to pop out, but I'll now add a little more detail here!

I'd say my diet is almost dialed in, but a good 80-85% of it is! I'm not running gear :) I have been using OL Ostarine though, I've found this to help with muscle sparing at low cals and also helps with my niggling joints. I've also cycled Alphamine and Norco dependent on gym or rest days.

I've tapered down the Ostarine from 15mg ED to 10mg this week, as I come to the end of a 7week run. I will be starting Alphamax or Sup3r PCT?? by the end of the week (serm not an issue).

I'm almost out of Alpha & Norco, and fancied a change, hence the thread. I've been reading a lot about Evomuse Abliderate Ammo, OL Ignit3 or amp1burn, PES Shift, BPS Combustion, Burn24...could decide which might compliment the t-booster?

Mward97

Awards
Thank you for the quick input guys... I was in a rush posting as I needed to pop out, but I'll now add a little more detail here!

I'd say my diet is almost dialed in, but a good 80-85% of it is! I'm not running gear :) I have been using OL Ostarine though, I've found this to help with muscle sparing at low cals and also helps with my niggling joints. I've also cycled Alphamine and Norco dependent on gym or rest days.

I've tapered down the Ostarine from 15mg ED to 10mg this week, as I come to the end of a 7week run. I will be starting Alphamax or Sup3r PCT?? by the end of the week (serm not an issue).

I'm almost out of Alpha & Norco, and fancied a change, hence the thread. I've been reading a lot about Evomuse Abliderate Ammo, OL Ignit3 or amp1burn, PES Shift, BPS Combustion, Burn24...could decide which might compliment the t-booster?
Ostarine is "gear" in my book. Not a "supplement". It changes the genetic makeup of cell receptors. It isn't steriodial but is still a PED. If your running osta it looks like everything is good. Stay away from the fat burners.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is "gear" in my book. Not a "supplement". It changes the genetic makeup of cell receptors. It isn't steriodial but is still a PED. If your running osta it looks like everything is good. Stay away from the fat burners.

Fair comment :thumbsup:

Any comment on the OTC PCT options?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you use some PX white by finaflex.. the alpha yohimbine in it is very pure and illicits very nice effects on stubborn body fat assuming you have all the rest of the equation in place.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep doing what you're doing until you hit a plateau and then IMO
I would recommend keep riding with the wave until you hit a sticking point
This. If you're continuing to make progress, I would keep fat burners and thermogenics out of the mix until you begin to plateau or stall. But, I'll give you my input on supplements as well haha.

Are there any key benefits you're looking for in a supplement? If you're looking for a "punch" then EC will be the cheapest and most effective for energy and weight loss. I sometimes get anxious and jittery using EC, but other than that its excellent.

My other recommended supplement for a good punch that also delivers a great mood boost and feeling of well being is OxyMax XT. The "punch" isn't as profound as the EC stack, but I get great appetite suppression and incredible focus and mental clarity with OxyMax XT, which can be very beneficial while dieting.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
This. If you're continuing to make progress, I would keep fat burners and thermogenics out of the mix until you begin to plateau or stall. But, I'll give you my input on supplements as well haha.

Are there any key benefits you're looking for in a supplement? If you're looking for a "punch" then EC will be the cheapest and most effective for energy and weight loss. I sometimes get anxious and jittery using EC, but other than that its excellent.

My other recommended supplement for a good punch that also delivers a great mood boost and feeling of well being is OxyMax XT. The "punch" isn't as profound as the EC stack, but I get great appetite suppression and incredible focus and mental clarity with OxyMax XT, which can be very beneficial while dieting.
I wouldnt say I've stalled as yet, but certainly slowing down (but I have had man-flu last week!!)...I did want to try AlphaMax/OxyMax stack, but I cant get hold of it in the UK (any suggestion on that front?)

I'm a little stim-sensitive, however I get on with Alphamine and Noroc so happy to try any stim or non stim really! I tend to use as a pre workout (fasted) if that makes any difference on what may suit me.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say I've stalled as yet, but certainly slowing down (but I have had man-flu last week!!)...I did want to try AlphaMax/OxyMax stack, but I cant get hold of it in the UK (any suggestion on that front?)

I'm a little stim-sensitive, however I get on with Alphamine and Noroc so happy to try any stim or non stim really! I tend to use as a pre workout (fasted) if that makes any difference on what may suit me.
I know Nutriverse ships Internationally, and they carry both Alphamax XT and Oxymax XT. Its a killer stack for cutting and recomping, I think you'd really enjoy stacking both of those products.

If you're stim sensitive, I would start on a lower dose of EC. Start with one dose per day. I would recommend that same for Oxymax if you are stim sensitive, try out one cap per day to assess tolerance. But if you've used Alphamine you shouldn't have any issues with using 2 caps of Oxymax XT per day. The energy from Oxymax XT is a cleaner energy, less of the 'cracked out' feeling from some fat burners

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I know Nutriverse ships Internationally, and they carry both Alphamax XT and Oxymax XT. Its a killer stack for cutting and recomping, I think you'd really enjoy stacking both of those products.

If you're stim sensitive, I would start on a lower dose of EC. Start with one dose per day. I would recommend that same for Oxymax if you are stim sensitive, try out one cap per day to assess tolerance. But if you've used Alphamine you shouldn't have any issues with using 2 caps of Oxymax XT per day. The energy from Oxymax XT is a cleaner energy, less of the 'cracked out' feeling from some fat burners
I wouldnt usually mind ordering internationally, however this time I've left ordering a bit too late as I need to start this cycle by this weekend. I'm on a time limit for my goal (only 4weeks until my belated honeymoon!). My HM is in Vegas, so I may look to bring a stash home with my, if I can order to the hotel or pick up in a store around vegas strip!

EC is a no go in the UK (for me)...too difficult to source and wouldnt trust if its legit! Did have a mate offer his source for Clen, but I dont want the sides from that!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a few others have stated, OP, it sounds like you're having success, so no real reason you need to add anything in.

That said, I know I'm someone who loves getting every ounce out of what I do, so I'll offer a few recommendations. If you've been using Alphamine and Norcodrene (both wonderful products -- I'm drinking appletini Alphamine right now ;) ), I'd opt for something non-stimulant.

Several options:

- BRITE (if you can get any -- keep an eye on the EvoMuse sub-forum and our fb page for when there is re-stock -- I can't suggest this product enough at any bf%)
- Epitome (works by impacting leptin levels)
- Abliderate AMMO (works by controlling cortisol and is an incredible combo with Epitome -- I'm actually shipping this stack to my mother, today)
- BMP (not a fat burner at all, but helps with recomp and strength and we have a month's worth in powder form for $20 at the EvoMuse website right now -- this would be a great non-hormonal product to take to help maintain strength -- as would ArA or PA, too)

And depending on what you're using for a pre-workout, USP Labs's Max REPS is a wonderful non-stimulant that gives excellent endurance along with pumps.

Congrats on the loss so far and best of luck in continuing!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You can order it from power myself, they may have taken OxyMax XT down to recent regulations but if you send them an email I am sure they can help you out!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs Ignit3
Evomuse Epitome
Evomuse Alphaburn
AlphaGainz Baiba

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
After having recently finished a cut and using almost *everything* - stick with the tried and true cheap a$$ Caffeine, Ephedrine, and Yohimbine (after testing tolerance, obviously). I'm not sure I'll even use Clenbuterol orally again even though it's a bargain (not great for the heart), and definitely not that Cocaine priced BAIBA. The amount of fat you lose over and above your deficit and the cheap stuff isn't that much more - not worth the $$ IMO, unless you have a competition deadline and it pays your bills.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
It turns out I can get hold of OL' Ignit3 or possibly OxyMax XT...which would you choose if you were to use one??

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It turns out I can get hold of OL' Ignit3 or possibly OxyMax XT...which would you choose if you were to use one??

Ignit3.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Both are very solid options. Ignit3 is new to the market and has been getting great feedback. Both will provide great appetite suppression, mental focus, mental clarity, and great energy. The only reason I would opt for Oxymax XT over Ignit3 would be because of the included forskolin and amentoflavone. Both of these ingredients can be very beneficial while dieting - forskolin to help increase muscle mass while decreasing fat mass, and amentoflavone to reduce stress and increase in energy.

Each product has its own strengths, and both are very complete and well dosed products. You really can't go wrong with either option!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
5per day? 2-3 pre fasted workout and the remaining 5-6hours later?

Yeah, something like that should be all good. The main takeaway is to NOT jump into a 3+cap dose off the bat (or really at all) :D

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
After having recently finished a cut and using almost *everything* - stick with the tried and true cheap a$$ Caffeine, Ephedrine, and Yohimbine (after testing tolerance, obviously). I'm not sure I'll even use Clenbuterol orally again even though it's a bargain (not great for the heart), and definitely not that Cocaine priced BAIBA. The amount of fat you lose over and above your deficit and the cheap stuff isn't that much more - not worth the $$ IMO, unless you have a competition deadline and it pays your bills.
Yohimbine is cheap, is it worth it in your opinion?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely is. Yohimbine with fasted cardio is KING for dropping body fat. I'll let The_Old_Guy elaborate, he is very knowledgeable with dosing protocols and yohimbine info. But its definitely worth it if used correctly.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best if you're lower body fat IMO. Yohimbine helps "unlock" your stubborn fat areas....which are not a problem if you're 20% body fat.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Best if you're lower body fat IMO. Yohimbine helps "unlock" your stubborn fat areas....which are not a problem if you're 20% body fat.
I'm at no more than 12% right now I just need to get to 10 or below

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then Yohimbine is right up your alley. It's cheap and proven to be useful. Dose accordingly for your tolerance and body weight and you're okay.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't make sense that a thermo/fat burner would work for someone with a certain bodyfat % compared to someone with higher bodyfat. If the product does what it's supposed to do (burn fat) then it should work regardless no? I agree that it's better to diet and adjust macros without supplementation first, but there's no harm in adding a fat burner regardless of bodyfat. I'd look into Evomuse Abliderate Advanced for a topical and maybe something like Alphamine for energy/stim. (I do NOT recommend Norcodrene).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Given you're a little stim sensitive and the posts I have seen about Ignit3, I would go with OxyMax XT. Ignit3 seems like it works well, but is strong from what I've read.

In addition, I would always run Forskolin during a cut. I would run it at 50-100mg, which you will get with OxyMax XT. F95 is great to any cut. It will increase cAMP which in turn can help increase lean mass/retain lean mass while increasing fat loss. That is the goal during a cut. Once you're deeper and deeper into your diet, it can be difficult to retain lean mass.

Here is a quick study for F95

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2186495013000059

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't make sense that a thermo/fat burner would work for someone with a certain bodyfat % compared to someone with higher bodyfat. If the product does what it's supposed to do (burn fat) then it should work regardless no? I agree that it's better to diet and adjust macros without supplementation first, but there's no harm in adding a fat burner regardless of bodyfat. I'd look into Evomuse Abliderate Advanced for a topical and maybe something like Alphamine for energy/stim. (I do NOT recommend Norcodrene).
I didn't mean the post to sound like I was asking for something specific for my size! But I've read things recently whereby people had suggested product X worked better if you were lower bf...etc!

I'm only adding a fat burner in as I can't go any lower on cals at the moment, and I'm tight on time (my belated honeymoon!). I know not everyone will agree, but hay-ho!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me, it's more like if you're higher BF, you very likely have a visceral fat problem which is better addressed with diet, cortisol control, or PPAR agonists and stuff along those lines. But yeah, why not? People can take anything they want if it makes them motivated and feel better. It's their money.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Given you're a little stim sensitive and the posts I have seen about Ignit3, I would go with OxyMax XT. Ignit3 seems like it works well, but is strong from what I've read.

In addition, I would always run Forskolin during a cut. I would run it at 50-100mg, which you will get with OxyMax XT. F95 is great to any cut. It will increase cAMP which in turn can help increase lean mass/retain lean mass while increasing fat loss. That is the goal during a cut. Once you're deeper and deeper into your diet, it can be difficult to retain lean mass.
I'll be running Alphamax which contains F95, not sure how my insides would cope with a high dose/usage if I added OxyMax also!

At my current rate I'm hoping to hit my target in the next 2-3 weeks, and then I will transition to maintenance before my holiday!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here is a quick study for F95

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2186495013000059
What? OxyMax has a pretty hefty dose of stims and IMO hits harder than Ignit3. But sure, if you truly believe that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What? OxyMax has a pretty hefty dose of stims and IMO hits harder than Ignit3. But sure, if you truly believe that.
The way people talk about Ignit3 makes it sound like it hits really hard. I see warning posts every day about it. I'm extremely stim sensitive, 1cap OxyMax XT is ok for me. Never tried Ignit3, however with all the talk of how strong it is on the forum, I probably won't.

That's why samples are cool.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The warning posts are to remind customers to stick to dosing guidelines. Do that, and you should be golden.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
To me, it's more like if you're higher BF, you very likely have a visceral fat problem which is better addressed with diet, cortisol control, or PPAR agonists and stuff along those lines. But yeah, why not? People can take anything they want if it makes them motivated and feel better. It's their money.
I'd have to agree with you...in the past year or so I've seen a rise in visceral fat :( as mentioned I'll be using Alphamax. along with evomuse's Ammo for added cortisol control. No harm in trying :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The way people talk about Ignit3 makes it sound like it hits really hard. I see warning posts every day about it. I'm extremely stim sensitive, 1cap OxyMax XT is ok for me. Never tried Ignit3, however with all the talk of how strong it is on the forum, I probably won't.

Exactly what Cubs' said. Last week, there were a hand full of posts stating how strong it Ignit3 is. Both contain Eria Jarenis, Alpha-Y and caffeine (Ignit3 contains more). Ignit3 also contains J. Regia Extract which has energy and mood enhancing properties. N-PEA is in OxyMax, but from most feedback, users report more of a euphoric feeling than stim feeling. I've never used Ignit3, but when there are a handful of posts, all within a short time frame of each other stating how strong it is, I can only assume it is very strong.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

People are morons and use 4-5 a day when the serving size is 2-3 per day. That's why you see all these posts about how strong it is.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People are morons and use 4-5 a day when the serving size is 2-3 per day. That's why you see all these posts about how strong it is.
I thought serving size was 5 pills after trying 3 for first few days.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the writeup:

Directions: Assess tolerance by taking 2-3 capsules 15-30 minutes prior to breakfast. An additional 2-3 capsules may be added 5-6 hours later. One serving is equal to 5 capsules.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Epitome/Ammo stack was is the perfect combo for your situation.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the writeup:

Directions: Assess tolerance by taking 2-3 capsules 15-30 minutes prior to breakfast. An additional 2-3 capsules may be added 5-6 hours later. One serving is equal to 5 capsules.
Most people skip the whole, use X amount to assess tolerance unfortunately.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Ignite is mild, I can take 5 in the morning, 5 in the afternoon no jitters or issues.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine would be a great addition to your stack. I like how ma70 put it, yohimbine is a great tool for "unlocking" and mobilizing fat in those stubborn areas. The lower your body fat, the better effects it has.

I would also recommend looking into alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) which is a higher quality version of y-hcl. I find that the side effects are milder, especially the anxiety I get from y-hcl. Check out TA2-Max from Performax if you're interested. The dosing for alpha-y is lower so you won't need to use as much as you would y-hcl, and it is more powerful. Ideal for fasted cardio to target those stubborn areas

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what is the bodyweight /serving size for alpha yohimbine? I have always ran yohimbine hcl fasted with great results...