Mesomorph, Conquer Unleashed, or HyperMax XT?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So thanks to a previous thread I've been reintroduced to the new preworkouts floating around. I've decided to let the forum decide which one I should go with next.

Keep in mind I'm looking for energy without being cracked out, focus, and pumps.

Thanks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ Good question so we know how to judge. I will say HyperMax XT is clean, non cracked out. It also provides good focus and pump, so....

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy all three, but Mesomorph definitely gives me that cracked out feeling. If I take Mesomorph after 4 or 5 pm I have a very difficult time falling asleep, and I usually don't have any issues with most preworkouts in the evening hours.

I would go for Conquer Unleased or Hypermax XT, both are very solid options. I really enjoy the focus and mental clarity I get from the Eria Jarensis in Hypermax XT, so I would favor that slightly of CU. Both contain agmatine and glycerol to give you a solid pump, and neither have TOO too much caffeine. I enjoy the flavor of both as well. You really can't go wrong with either product IMO

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want energy, nothing touches Mesomorph currently. Can't go wrong with any of those formulas though

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the Conquer Unleashed. Just started taking it on Friday. Pumps, vascularity and muscle fullness are amazing, focus is on point and there's plenty of energy but it feels clean and smooth, I'm not cracked out or shaking and my brain doesn't feel like a ping pong ball bouncing inside my head. Very happy I ordered three tubs last week during the sale.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph is really good, great energy and focus can't go wrong on that.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
mesomorph gets me going and gives high amounts of energy, sometimes anxiety
Hypermax provides a nice smooth energy that lasts for most of the workout (makes me awake, not cracked out)
Conquer Unleashed provides a smooth energy also.

I would say it depends what type of energy you need, but the eria extract in hypermax really wakes you up without giving jitters IMO

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend Mesomorph for sure when it comes to energy. Had me feeling like I could double my workout duration

compan

compan

Awards
I vote Meso. You could even go less than a scoop and get plenty of energy/focus, plus more workouts out of the tub. It has plenty in it to give a good pump if you are hydrated and have some carbs in you.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yes I have used DMAA, I don't want too much stimulant where it's overpowering everything else and I don't want to have a "crash"

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am the type of person regardless I can go to sleep. It seems having the energy carry through my workout is the main problem.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this will help as well. From what I've used so far Pre-Jym gave me the best focus during my workout. I just got approval about 8 weeks ago to lift again after about 3 years so I have been completely out of the supplement loop. I'm currently using the original c4 and 2 scoops before workouts. It doesn't do jack **** for pumps or focus, and doesn't really give me that much energy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im not a rep for any of those companies, but damn is conquer unleashed awesome.

I cant believe I waited this long to try it. Need more nao

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Go with the three and cycle them, everyone of them will give you different results. I love mesemorph, but expect some serious tolerance if you use it daily, one to two times a week max, so use it wisely (leg day!) Conquer is awesome and super clean, will give you a better pump, steady clean energy. Mesomorph will put a spell on you, you will be possessed by a raging demon, expect some serious crash when the spell is gone...

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Go with the three and cycle them, everyone of them will give you different results. I love mesemorph, but expect some serious tolerance if you use it daily, one to two times a week max, so use it wisely (leg day!) Conquer is awesome and super clean, will give you a better pump, steady clean energy. Mesomorph will put a spell on you, you will be possessed by a raging demon, expect some serious crash when the spell is gone...
damn kind of sounds like Mesomorph isn't something I want to use if there is a crash. I'm also trying to avoid spending 120 bucks on preworkouts at once.....

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
If you workout daily then I wouldn't recommend it as the only pre, just from my personal experiance, your results may vary!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
damn kind of sounds like Mesomorph isn't something I want to use if there is a crash. I'm also trying to avoid spending 120 bucks on preworkouts at once.....
Have used a lot of 1,3 ( 50mg - 60mg+ at a time mixed with every pre I own ) and AMP Cit ( 150-400mg ) not once ever experienced a crash.

It has a very good focus effect and works well with caffeine it is not a cracked out/jittery feeling

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Have used a lot of 1,3 ( 50mg - 60mg+ at a time mixed with every pre I own ) and AMP Cit ( 150-400mg ) not once ever experienced a crash.

It has a very good focus effect and works well with caffeine it is not a cracked out/jittery feeling
I will agree with you! Ive been using Mesomorph recently and have had ZERO crash with it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed. Mesomorph gets my vote:)

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I like mesomorph on the edge of being too much, if you're taking prejym which is low caffeine i would start with half scoop. HyperMax XT 1.5 scooper for me. Can't say I liked the energy from Conquer, but definitely saw endurance gains. I did not like the flavoring of the conquer at all lemon was the only one I could tolerate. All are above average preworkouts, and do not deliver in the same way. I would say something like White Rapids which is lower stim great pump would be something to consider.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always remember guys, if 1 scoop of Meso is too much for you...just fill the scoop up a little less :p

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big Mesomorph fan here. I'm about 3/4 through my tub and have yet to need or want a full serving yet. Energy lasts for hours with no crash. Awesome euphoria even for a while after the workouts. You will literally feel like an animal in the gym. I usually add a little more bulk CM. I've only been using it twice a week lately. It's been awesome on a cut for me.

I had a few samples of CU which is awesome for performance and pumps. I really got some sick pumps off of it. And the endurance was awesome without even thinking about it during your workout. Energy is a lot smoother here.

I can't speak to Hypermax XT as I don't tolerate yohimbe well.

Just buy all three and rotate :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r unleashed is my favorite. I'd love to jump on Mesomorph to one day experience DMAA, but it has Beta Alanine :(

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoy Conquer Unleashed, Stim and Stim Free as they both get it done. I generally use the stim when I am training Legs or Back and the stim free for Chest, Arms, or Shoulders and that has been pretty effective for me. I do however really want to try Hypermax XT, so I think that is next up for me!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
This.

20% off all OL products at Nutriverse right now ;)
I just looked...if you get the 2-bottle combo, and qualify for the extra discounts and add the AM5 code... comes out to approx 23$ per bottle.

Reactions: GNO

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote is for Mesomorph. I've used a couple tubs of it, and never experienced any crash whatsoever. Then again, I'm not overly sensitive to stimulants.

It's a solid choice if you're looking for unlimited energy and mood boost.

I've also used Conqu3r Unleashed, and it's right up there in terms of focus and energy.

Both feel great, you can't really go wrong with either. You could try one now and then rotate to the other after you finish whichever you purchase first.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Op have used all 3 and enjoy all 3 very much, you really can not go wrong. As much as I love DMAA (and Meso) I have been addicted to Conquer Unleash lately

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just looked...if you get the 2-bottle combo, and qualify for the extra discounts and add the AM5 code... comes out to approx 23$ per bottle.
Damn...can't beat that! May have to scoop up a couple more tubs of it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Big Mesomorph fan here. I'm about 3/4 through my tub and have yet to need or want a full serving yet. Energy lasts for hours with no crash. Awesome euphoria even for a while after the workouts. You will literally feel like an animal in the gym. I usually add a little more bulk CM. I've only been using it twice a week lately. It's been awesome on a cut for me.

I had a few samples of CU which is awesome for performance and pumps. I really got some sick pumps off of it. And the endurance was awesome without even thinking about it during your workout. Energy is a lot smoother here.

I can't speak to Hypermax XT as I don't tolerate yohimbe well.

Just buy all three and rotate :)
have you tried rauwscoline or a-yohimbine? I find that it affects me differently from normal yohimbine, as do many other users

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Mesomorph...I save it for my leg and high volume days..swear I could lift for hours if I wanted to

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you tried rauwscoline or a-yohimbine? I find that it affects me differently from normal yohimbine, as do many other users
I had some original hypermax samples along with other a-y supps and felt the same negative side effects just not as bad

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
This thread is making me want to try Mesomorph I've never experienced DMAA. Been loving CU and still got a tub left (2 half tubs) and would like to see how it differently especially for the days I want to do cardio or play some bball

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is making me want to try Mesomorph I've never experienced DMAA. Been loving CU and still got a tub left (2 half tubs) and would like to see how it differently especially for the days I want to do cardio or play some bball
It's all the energy you could want and them some. Great focus and mood boost as well with no crash for me personally.

Although I don't know if I would recommend using it for cardio or basketball.

nelradi

Awards
I say mesomorph as well. Best pre workout out there imo. Never noticed a crash from it either.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
It's all the energy you could want and them some. Great focus and mood boost as well with no crash for me personally.

Although I don't know if I would recommend using it for cardio or basketball.
I can't imagine using it for cardio..I could probably generate enough electricity to run a small town if they put me in a hamster wheel

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine using it for cardio..I could probably generate enough electricity to run a small town if they put me in a hamster wheel
My cardio is after lifting when time allows that's what I was referring to not just solely for cardio

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My cardio is after lifting when time allows that's what I was referring to not just solely for cardio
I think you would love it

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
One question about mesomorph. This would not cause a false positive on a random correct? I thought it was banned cause it was a derivative or something like that of meth?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So thanks to a previous thread I've been reintroduced to the new preworkouts floating around. I've decided to let the forum decide which one I should go with next.

Keep in mind I'm looking for energy without being cracked out, focus, and pumps.

Thanks!
If your looking for clean energy and insane focus without the jittery feeling then HyperMax XT is a great option for you.

Here is a review from someone just posted today
I finally tried hypermax xt yesterday and I have to I am quite surprised. I did one heaping scoop and the energy was incredibly clean, almost subtle. The focus was insane though! At one heaping scoop the focus was intense! I got tunnel vision. I will put up my full initial review after I use it a couple of more times.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
One question about mesomorph. This would not cause a false positive on a random correct? I thought it was banned cause it was a derivative or something like that of meth?
That was DS Craze

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried conqu3r unleashed krushed kandy flavor before leg workout yesterday...... Ended up turning into a very high volume blitz. Legs were so pumped that it kinda held me back toward the end of the session. It also enabled me to throw in a decent extra amount of volume (~15 sets) just because I felt like it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid well rounded pre that is clean.

The energy was very similar to the new formula of Man sports gameday (in terms of being clean and focused) with the added benefit of hydromax and other pump agents. Not sure how the Elevatp affected the workout, but it sure is nice to see it on the label. :p

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Need to get myself some meso. I love CU but have only had Dmaa a couple times awhile ago. I'm becoming pretty stim tolerant to caffeine tho

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
HellAtlantic Supplements 11