Bulk Cole Plus Test

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
Have been lifting for ten years now, really decided to take it to the next level last year. Will be running the LG Sciences Bulking Kit and was considering running a test Booster during pct along with Form-XT is this a good idea and if so which test for you recommend? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I would not recommend running it for a pct, on cycle is fine but not for pct

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I would run a test booster in PCT not on cycle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think the test booster and Form XT is his PCT for the bulking kit, at least that's how I read it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the test booster and Form XT is his PCT for the bulking kit, at least that's how I read it.
Now that you say that, that's how I am reading it too.

OP - are you asking if it's a good idea to run a test booster in PCT or if Form-XT and a test booster is a sufficient PCT?

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
Sorry for the confusion my first time posting. But yes trying to figure out if running a test with Form-XT would be a good idea and if so what test do you recommend?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the confusion my first time posting. But yes trying to figure out if running a test with Form-XT would be a good idea and if so what test do you recommend?
What do you mean with "test"?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no test Booster just the Form-XT and a serm during pct correct?

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app
I would run a SERM like Nolva or Clomid, but if you want to run an OTC PCT maybe look into Rebirth by BLR. Run a test booster either way like OL LJ100 or EvoMuse Testruction. VaughnTrue is Form-XT a good OTC PCT?

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
I would run a SERM like Nolva or Clomid, but if you want to run an OTC PCT maybe look into Rebirth by BLR. Run a test booster either way like OL LJ100 or EvoMuse Testruction. VaughnTrue is Form-XT a good OTC PCT?
From the previous logs I have seen Form-XT seems to be a very reliable pct alone.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the previous logs I have seen Form-XT seems to be a very reliable pct alone.
Was there blood work to prove it? It very well may be sufficient but a SERM is the best way to PCT. A SERM will kick start your HPTA and make your levels sky rocket in a few weeks where as most OTC PCT products will get you back to baseline in a month or two. I know people have run OTC PCT and recovered but I don't like to recommend it. If you have access to a SERM def do it.

Either way, I always run a test booster (LJ100, Super PCT, Testruction) and Reduce XT in PCT.

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
Was there blood work to prove it? It very well may be sufficient but a SERM is the best way to PCT. A SERM will kick start your HPTA and make your levels sky rocket in a few weeks where as most OTC PCT products will get you back to baseline in a month or two. I know people have run OTC PCT and recovered but I don't like to recommend it. If you have access to a SERM def do it.

Either way, I always run a test booster (LJ100, Super PCT, Testruction) and Reduce XT in PCT.
Just researched and Form-XT is a SERM. So that plus one of the test boosters you named and reduce xt will be my pct

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Just researched and Form-XT is a SERM. So that plus one of the test boosters you named and reduce xt will be my pct

Hey MassMePlz89,

I would not opt for Form XT stand alone in PCT (we own LG Sciences, so just trying to set you up as best as I have seen bloodwork in OTC PCT fashion). If you want to go OTC PCT, then use our iForce Nutrition Testabolan and Reversitol V2. We have bloodwork supporting this in a few different cases of PCT.

As Woody says above - Pharma grade SERM if you can. If you can't, then that's to you to decide research chem vs OTC PCT.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody

It has the ability to be a really great addition to an OTC PCT. I don't believe an AI is enough for a complete PCT, but by adding some compounds to it I do believe it can be used very effectively. Each person responds differently however, so my suggestion for PCT is always the same...

1. Pharm grade SERM - This is the "ultimate" for PCT, and we know it will work without question. I am NOT a fan of research chems for PCT however. With zero regulation, and zero ability to know what you're ingesting or if its dosed appropriately makes me steer very very very far away from RC SERMS
2. OTC - This needs to include a potent AI along with both total and free testosterone enhancers. I like the compound found in Form-XT, as well as the compound found in Reversitol v2. To either of those I would add Testabolan (due to its ability to increase free testosterone).

That sounds like a good PCT in my book if utilizing a legit test booster, but note Form-XT is NOT, I repeat it is NOT a SERM. It is an AI, or an Aromatase Inhibitor. Very different compounds.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards

Except that it's not an SERM. Do more research pls.

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
Once again I apologize if you guys could assist and tell me a few examples of good pct stacks to use after this kit that way I don't purchase the wrong thing thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once again I apologize if you guys could assist and tell me a few examples of good pct stacks to use after this kit that way I don't purchase the wrong thing thanks

Alphamax XT would be a good natural anabolic to look into. You can run it alongside the rest of your pct. Alphamax XT will provide a boost to free test, cortisol and estrogen control, and can help with stress, Lean body mass, etc.

Here is the label

Attachments

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
my favorite is the Reversitol v2 + Testabolan stack. Here is an example of an end user using it after a very hard superdrol + epistane + dermacrine cycle

Thank you! With this combo should I still run the Form-XT?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my favorite is the Reversitol v2 + Testabolan stack. Here is an example of an end user using it after a very hard superdrol + epistane + dermacrine cycle

Thank you! With this combo should I still run the Form-XT?

no, it wouldn't be necessary. Reversitol v2 contains its own arimatase inhibitor. So you can either do Form XT + Testabolan, or Reversitol v2 + Testabolan

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
Thank you all for the help, with your assistance I have chosen to run the LG Sciences Bulking Kit with Form-XT + reduce xt and testabolan for pct. Now just need a solid pwo

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the help, with your assistance I have chosen to run the LG Sciences Bulking Kit with Form-XT + reduce xt and testabolan for pct. Now just need a solid pwo

Mesmorph if you want DMAA/insane energy + focus

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Another for aps Mesomorph people love it