Mixing 5-HTP with Alphamine?

GD67

GD67

Awards
I often use 200~300 mg. of 5-HTP before bed but I'm considering using 5-HTP during the day to further suppress appetite in combination with 2 servings of Alphamine. I fast from around 10 PM until 5 or 6 PM (19~20 hours). I also add L-Theanine , BCAA , HMB, Creatine & Beta Alanine to the Alphamine that I drink from 9 AM until 3 PM. I also take 1 Norcodrene at waking.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I often use 200~300 mg. of 5-HTP before bed but I'm considering using 5-HTP during the day to further suppress appetite in combination with 2 servings of Alphamine. I fast from around 10 PM until 5 or 6 PM (19~20 hours). I also add L-Theanine , BCAA , HMB, Creatine & Beta Alanine to the Alphamine that I drink from 9 AM until 3 PM. I also take 1 Norcodrene at waking.
There is really no reason to combine HTP with alphamine, it should be enough. There is no negative interaction but HTP is best used at night like you're using it now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HTP and getting your diet down pat should be good. After your diet is solid for cutting you just need to give it time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you sipping the Alphamine the whole duration from 9-3?

GD67

GD67

Awards
There is really no reason to combine HTP with alphamine, it should be enough. There is no negative interaction but HTP is best used at night like you're using it now.
I don't expect any huge difference but since I have it I wanted to try it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established