What is your approach in making a cutting stack

mtmrfz

Let's say bulk time is over and you need get rid of all the unnecessary retained waterways,bloating and just cut the bf%.
What is your approach in terms of supplementation? Do you go stim+stim free+gda? Or you have entirely different methods? Taken thank diet and training is in check.

Me myself I'm waiting for 2 bottles of ignit3 to arrive which I'm thinking to stack with 2 bottles of Eradicate-e and possibly SHIFT or Epitome,but not entirely sure on the non-stim burners since never really tried them.

PS. Really really really want to try EvoMuse,but the innovative formulas and ingredients which I've never seen before looking like fairy dust to me,lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go with shift by pes. I usually will run norcodrene and shift together during my cut and of course change my diet and that's the main thing I change when going about a cut.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What is your approach in terms of supplementation?
In most scenarios, I try to manipulate kcal and energy expenditure variables for as long as possible and drain as much fat-loss as I can that way. Its my philosophy that, at the early stages of kcal deficit at least, using fat burners is not a 'waste', but not utilising them in the most effective manner. I mean, I can usually lose the % of bfat that I am aiming for during the start of a cut WITHOUT the use of supps, as I said by kcal and EE manipulation.

Id prefer to keep the supps as a trick up my sleeve for when fat loss begins to stall, because it usually always does. Admitedly, this is a technique that works best when you have some degree of 'the luxury of time'.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In most scenarios, I try to manipulate kcal and energy expenditure variables for as long as possible and drain as much fat-loss as I can that way. Its my philosophy that, at the early stages of kcal deficit at least, using fat burners is not a 'waste', but not utilising them in the most effective manner. I mean, I can usually lose the % of bfat that I am aiming for during the start of a cut WITHOUT the use of supps, as I said by kcal and EE manipulation.

Id prefer to keep the supps as a trick up my sleeve for when fat loss begins to stall, because it usually always does. Admitedly, this is a technique that works best when you have some degree of 'the luxury of time'.
This...
let the diet and training do the trick the bulk of the initial stages of the cutting phase.
Keep kcals as high as possible, keep cardio as low as possible

This allows you to do multiple things when you hit a road block:
- Give you more kcals to drop
- Give you more cardio to add
- Give you supplements to add

Most people want to drop kcals right away, jack up cardio, and throw in a bunch of supps. WHen you do this and then stall the only real option to do is slave yourself to more cardio and less calories.

Slow and Steady wins the race.

Start slow... then i would consider Forskolin 95 and Yohimbine
50-100mg Forskolin 95 would be a good suggestions
.02mg/kg of Yohimbine starting at 2.5mg upon waking.
Add in caffeine tabs for a very cheap and effective stack.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well consider he said diet and training are already in check...

I prefer the "get the most out of the least approach". This applies both to how many products I use, and the total cost of the products. At the latter stages of a cut, I will just pick up Yohimbine 2.5 + Caffeine, and potentially and a product for mood. Otherwise i'll pick up a well rounded product and just use that solo.

You can get a lot out of very little, and when I see people stacking 10 products to drop 0.5% of body fat, I question whether the cost is worth the tiny drop in fat mass.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet is going to make the most signifigant difference. I try to add cardio only when I need to. I will try and use intensity techniques when training so I do not have to add cardio until later. To supplement my diet, I really like to go with a supplement that has caffeine, F95 and Alpha-Y. I prefer that to Yohimbine. Something like OxyMax XT fits that bill. It has caffeine similar to that of a large cup of coffee, contains a full dose of F95 and Alpha-Y. Taken pre workout really helps me get through my training and I feel stronger. Amento could have something to do with that, but it's debatable.

I would also throw in some Ashwagandha. I have only used it for 5 or 6 weeks now and I'm bulking. Low cals can take their toll on a person, I think Ashwagandha would be one great way to combat that.

I only like to throw supps in once things start slowing down. The first 2-4 weeks, I just drop cals. That is usually enough for the first month or so.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your diet/training are truly in check...my "ultimate stack" as of now would be:

OL Ignite
EvoMuse Absolutely Abliderated
Any Forskolin Product

For cost effectiveness:
Caffeine
SNS Yohimbine HCL (dosed appropriately for your bodyweight/tolerance)
Any Forskolin Product

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I usually go for reduction in calories, add in more cardio.

Supplement wise I usually go with Glycophase or Burn24 for a GDA, add in EC with Focus XT as the C as it has nootropics which keep the mood up.

Eradicate e is an excellent choice, I'd consider adding in some nootropics like ALCAR, or a product like Focus XT which helps the mood.

Lately I've been adding tribulus to my daily supps which although does nothing to test levels it increases my libido which overall has a great impact on my sense of well being.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I eat less food which makes me cry inside :p

Than I add in EC or ECY to help me from trying to eat the fridge and call it a day! :)

I agree with Daycrawler on the nootropics some are hit or miss but for me they are pretty solid I like nootropics and focus xt has always been fantastic for me combined with EC/ECY and or YC has been my staples.

Really don't do much cardio I add cardio in as a last resort

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
After getting my diet dialed in I will always use a product such as TA-2 from Performax for the rauwscoline or a different yHcl product. I don't get the negatives from yohimbine and love the fat loss that it is able to provide for me.
After that I try to make sure that I am getting a full dose of F95, whether it be from oxymax xt or a bulk powder. I've noticed that it does help me retain more lbm than when I diet without it.
Those are the two "staples" in my dieting stack. Typically I just end up using Oxymax Xt+ TA-2 / Yohimbine HCL because it contains everything that I never need and works amazingly well for me. My mood is boosted from oxymax as well, but personally the appetite suppression is not super strong for me

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
My routine: I get into Keto and run the following

Cla 1 gram x 4 daily
Fish oil 1 gram with meals
L-carnitine pre/post workout
Yohimbine HCI 7.5 mg x 2
Green tea extract x 2
Muscletech Phosphagrow (PA)
Muscletech Clear Muscle (HMB-FA)
Muscletech Plasma Muscle
Creatine/whey/casein/glutamine...

I take yohimbine, caffeine, grean tea extract, l-carnitine and HMB-FA fasted in the am (low insulin levels).

20-30 mins of cardio.

More l-carnitine.... At breakfast I go Cla, fish oil, cayenne...

I lift early afternoon... And take yohimbine & grean tea with the Muscletech stack

Lunch and dinner Cla & cayenne

1 hr before bed I take Zma and Trib..... Then casein, glutamine, Hmb-fa and fish oil

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
What brand of y-hcl have any of you had the best results with? Is buying bulk powder a good option?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Primaforce. There's a buy 2 get 1 on bb.com...
I've heard primaforce is tested for purity and has been the go to for years

I'm also interested in a bulk powder one because it's much cheaper for the quantity

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What brand of y-hcl have any of you had the best results with? Is buying bulk powder a good option?
primaforce or SNS. Bulk powders are okay if you can measure out very small dosages with accuracy, as too much yohimbine could end very badly

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS can be found on many of the sponsored vendors. I know that nutriverse has BOGO deals at the moment.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
primaforce or SNS. Bulk powders are okay if you can measure out very small dosages with accuracy, as too much yohimbine could end very badly
Primaforce and SNS are hard to beat the best bang for your buck. Pills are very small too, so they are easy to take.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote