Looking for a few suggestions on Fat Burners....

integlspwr

Awards
Looking for a few suggestions on Fat Burners. Looking to run it for about 30 days and looking for the best out there.

Also would a Non-Stim fat burner be as effective as a stimulant type of Fat Burner.

Thanks Everyone!

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
If you tried a stim burner how strong are you looking for? I'd suggest ours but it's highly potent

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly suggest anything with 50-100mg of Foskolin. Forskolin aids in maintaining lean mass while also adding in reducing fat. OxyMax XT is my suggested stimmed fat burning supplement. OxyMax XT also provided users with clean energy. Perhaps the most noticeable aspect right off the bat is the euphoric feeling. The ingredients work with one another and aid in fat loss by increasing cAMP, beta(2)adrenergic agonist and alpha-2 antagonist.

For a non stim, DCP 2.0 gets a lot of love. Ammo does as well.

A stim will not provide any additional benefits over a non stim fat burner. The major component that will play the biggest role is your diet. Without a proper diet, no fat burner will work effectively. They are just tools to aid you. What does your diet look like now and what are you stats?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
All awesome suggestions. I'd also throw in the PES Norcodrene/Shift stack, which gets a lot of love (and I've had great success with) - yohimbine based stim, stacked with a forskolin based non stim, with a lot of other goodies tagged on - mood boosters, appetite suppressors, and thyroid support...

What's your bf level like? Diet? Training plan?

All these factors can impact what burners will be most effective...

Also, are you Yohimbine tollerant? What have you tried before?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For non stim I would add in Epitome and Brite from Evomuse. Epitome really seems to help with appetite suppression and Brite keeps me running like a furnace around the clock.

OxyMax XT stacks nicely with both of those products. For a solo product OxyMax XT would be the most comprehensive out of those 3, because it has the stim, thermo, and mood enhancement.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
For non stim I would add in Epitome and Brite from Evomuse. Epitome really seems to help with appetite suppression and Brite keeps me running like a furnace around the clock.

OxyMax XT stacks nicely with both of those products. For a solo product OxyMax XT would be the most comprehensive out of those 3, because it has the stim, thermo, and mood enhancement.
Yes! Love epitome. Can't wait to get my Brite!

Epitome/Ammo stack - given the difficulty to obtain Brite?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would echo the oxymax xt for a stimmed fat burner. The f95 helps retain LBM so you're hard work doesn't go to waist. Not only that but there are the mood boosting ingredients in there that will prevent you from going hangry.

For nonstim:
EvoMuse Brite/Epitome
Anteus Labs lipmorph
PES Shift
BAIBA the ccompound

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hi Tech makes some good ones..Lipodrene..Ionamin..HydroxyElite..

integlspwr

Awards
If you tried a stim burner how strong are you looking for? I'd suggest ours but it's highly potent
I'm looking for a pretty strong one to run for about 30 days to win a weight lost competition at work.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would echo the oxymax xt for a stimmed fat burner. The f95 helps retain LBM so you're hard work doesn't go to waist. Not only that but there are the mood boosting ingredients in there that will prevent you from going hangry.

For nonstim:
EvoMuse Brite/Epitome
Anteus Labs lipmorph
PES Shift
BAIBA the ccompound
These plus

EC is tried and true.

I love using focus XT as the C. Lean Edge XT is great for non stim.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm looking for a pretty strong one to run for about 30 days to win a weight lost competition at work.
Shift + EC is Amazing if EC in available.
Note that's a personal opinion, and advised against by my affiliations.

Gives you the Forskolin/beta agonism combo for accelerated fat loss, and you will sweat on this ;)

If it's not, Norcodrene + Shift is a great option to suppress appetite and jack up fatty acid substrate use

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461891555.655272.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2003515

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The evomuse line is nice. I used (logged) Epitome visually the difference was noticeable.

Right now I'm using BPS combustion. It's got b-pea and forskolin like mentioned before. So far, only a week in, I'm enjoying it.

Non stim- evomuse epitome + Absolutely abliterated

Stim - BPS combustion + absolutely abliterated

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax XT is great for fat loss, boost cAMP from 95% Forskolin, PDEinhibitor from Ametoflavone, Beta agonist from Higenamine and Alpha2 Antagonist from Alpha-Yo, all working down same pathway for extreme fat loss.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can handle higher stimmed products, it's hard to beat iForce Dexaprine or Lipodrene from Hi-Tech.

Other good ones I've tried are PES Alphamine and Norcedrene as well as Myokem Pyroxamine.

For non stim products, look for those that contain a solid dose of Forskolin.

integlspwr

Awards
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. My diet right now is a keto genic diet. I lost about 30lbs already and need to loose another 10-12lbs by May 30 to come in first place. That would put me at about 21% of my weight I lost.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. My diet right now is a keto genic diet. I lost about 30lbs already and need to loose another 10-12lbs by May 30 to come in first place. That would put me at about 21% of my weight I lost.
Awesome work!

One month isn't long, and given how much you've already lost, it will be tough...but you can do it!

Being keto, I might look into the recent Evomuse logs for the Ketoinduce/Defuse stack. Some folks are dropping serious weight using it to enhance keto and fat burning. I'm not sure, but I think you could even stack a thermogenic burner on top of that to enhance effects. i.e. Oxy, dex, ec, norc, etc.

Good luck!

integlspwr

Awards
Awesome work!

One month isn't long, and given how much you've already lost, it will be tough...but you can do it!

Being keto, I might look into the recent Evomuse logs for the Ketoinduce/Defuse stack. Some folks are dropping serious weight using it to enhance keto and fat burning. I'm not sure, but I think you could even stack a thermogenic burner on top of that to enhance effects. i.e. Oxy, dex, ec, norc, etc.

Good luck!
Yes that keto induce stack sounds like something I would look into.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tons of good suggestions already...

I would stack stim and non-stim for an all day burn

Stim - norcodrene, oxymax, EC, etc are all good options

Non - SNS Lean Edge and/or TTA-500 (a favorite of mine), solo forskolin, etc.

As stated, diet will be the real key though

compan

compan

Awards
Hi Tech makes some good ones..Lipodrene..Ionamin..HydroxyElite..
Adding to this:

Dexaprine (w/ DMAA - start with a half!), Dexaprine XR, APS White Lightning

Pair any of those with 50-100mg Forskolin 95% extract and a solid diet and you're well on your way.

integlspwr

Awards
I went ahead and about a bottle of Norcodrene, now looking for a non-stim fat burner. Does PES Shift stack well with Norcodrene ?

Which one would be better with my Norcodrene ?

My choices is PES Shift or SNS Lean Edge.

I am currently on a Ketogenic diet to lose weight and cut fat to win this weight lost competition at work.

Thanks again everyone!

-Edgar

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and about a bottle of Norcodrene, now looking for a non-stim fat burner. Does PES Shift stack well with Norcodrene ?

Which one would be better with my Norcodrene ?

My choices is PES Shift or SNS Lean Edge.

I am currently on a Ketogenic diet to lose weight and cut fat to win this weight lost competition at work.

Thanks again everyone!

-Edgar
Either option will serve you well my friend, you cannot go wrong!

integlspwr

Awards
I went with SNS Lean Edge and Norco stack. now time to be 100% commit to this keto diet and take these Fat burning stacks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I went with SNS Lean Edge and Norco stack. now time to be 100% commit to this keto diet and take these Fat burning stacks!
Great stack for Keto, too! Keep us updated

integlspwr

Awards
Great stack for Keto, too! Keep us updated
i was like 70% commit to my keto diet first two weeks of the month and the last week during weigh in i was like 80%. It allowed me to drop 30# already. now I need to drop the last 10-12 more to win the grand prize and I think being 100% commit and with the Norco / Lean Edge Stack, it will get me there.

Also how fast does DPS Nutrition ship, cause that where I ordered my Lean Edge...

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I've had amazing next day deliveries from dps (in buffalo ny)