EC + Forskolin + ?

Arasm

Awards
Hey there,

i ordered my ephedrin today 50mg/tab. Will buy 200mg coffein and thinking of buying forskolin too, do any of you guys have any experience with that combo? What can i add to the supplement list? Btw is forskolin just hyped or is it really effectiv(especially in combo with ephedrin)?

How should i dose them?

Thanks in advance

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey there,

i ordered my ephedrin today 50mg/tab. Will buy 200mg coffein and thinking of buying forskolin too, do any of you guys have any experience with that combo? What can i add to the supplement list? Btw is forskolin just hyped or is it really effectiv(especially in combo with ephedrin)?

How should i dose them?

Thanks in advance
Yes forskolin 95 is amazing for recomp and thats a great stack gets 50-75mg forskolin 95

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a great stack to me!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Arasm

Awards
Amazing stack. Honestly, I don't run ec without it.

I normally do 100mg but you can start at 50mg and up accordingly. Those two alone are highly effective. See below if you need some
100mg once a day?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Looks like a great stack! F95 at 50mg per day or 100mg split into two doses!
Only thing I would add in is yohimbine myself.
Alpha-TA2 is a source of alpha yohimbine / rauwscoline which will allow you to burn more calories in conjunction with the EC stack. I love adding in Y personally, but many people can't handle yHcl and tend to use a-yohimbine instead (results are pretty much the same)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC + Forskolin is probably the best and most effective cutting stack ever.

Arasm

Awards
Looks like a great stack! F95 at 50mg per day or 100mg split into two doses!
Only thing I would add in is yohimbine myself.
Alpha-TA2 is a source of alpha yohimbine / rauwscoline which will allow you to burn more calories in conjunction with the EC stack. I love adding in Y personally, but many people can't handle yHcl and tend to use a-yohimbine instead (results are pretty much the same)
Will be the first time i use ehpedrin, wouldn't it be too much for the first time when i add yohimbin to the stack

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be the first time i use ehpedrin, wouldn't it be too much for the first time when i add yohimbin to the stack
I wouldn't add it in first thing. Feel out your first week and check BP and then you can try and add y. I personally don't use it but if you can handle it go for it. Just feel it out and start very very low dosage.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
If it's your first time it's probably a good idea to wait a while to add yohimbine

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
did not know it would be the first time. Please don't add in the yohimbine in that case until you get a feel for what ec is like

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know if I saw anyone mention it, and you may already know this, but do NOT take 50mg ephedrine per dose for your first time. At the very least split the pills in two (1/4ths if possible). Start with the lowest dose possible to assess tolerance. I get great results with 12.5mg ephedrine HCL per dose and my BP/HR don't skyrocket.

Also, many people experience digestive issues and/or loose stool when taking forskolin. I'd start with a 25mg dose for a day or two and up it as you see fit. This is what has helped me in the past. 100mg straight out the gate and I was destroying toilets.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I saw anyone mention it, and you may already know this, but do NOT take 50mg ephedrine per dose for your first time. At the very least split the pills in two (1/4ths if possible). Start with the lowest dose possible to assess tolerance. I get great results with 12.5mg ephedrine HCL per dose and my BP/HR don't skyrocket.

Also, many people experience digestive issues and/or loose stool when taking forskolin. I'd start with a 25mg dose for a day or two and up it as you see fit. This is what has helped me in the past. 100mg straight out the gate and I was destroying toilets.
Yeah big plus one to this. Try 12.5mg first and then 25mg.

Please monitor your HR during working out also. Super important.

Arasm

Awards
Yeah big plus one to this. Try 12.5mg first and then 25mg.

Please monitor your HR during working out also. Super important.
Ok will watch my HR. Another question is which forskolin should i take? I found one for 15$ (reduced from 32$). Has 50mg forskolin per pill. I am a student so it should be as cheap as possible :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok will watch my HR. Another question is which forskolin should i take? I found one for 15$ (reduced from 32$). Has 50mg forskolin per pill. I am a student so it should be as cheap as possible :D
If that is 95% Sabinsa, get it.

If not, 20% is common but would only yield 10mg Forskolin at 50mg.
+ GI complications.

PEScience carries the good stuff as one option, Lockout should have stock too

My EC write-up has notes on this combo, definitely a great one.

If you can tolerate the Y on top, EC + Shift also covers your Forskolin

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey there,

How should i dose them?

Thanks in advance
BLR Follidrone 2.0, many are noticing drastic body recomp quickly should stack amazing with the EC and Forskolin.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-pre-sale/

Arasm

Awards

+ GI complications.

It has 250mg coleus forskohlii. 20% so 50mg forskolin. What do you think?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established

+ GI complications.

Where can I find your EC write up?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
theres a high chance of it causing bowel irritability for you at 20%, but you won't know if you never try it!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great, go for it sir!

If you get GI distress grab 95%

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where can I find your EC write up?
Will be on AM, was pending a joint author but he's a busy guy

I'll drop it in a thread tonight for now

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'd skip it and just save the money. EC is effective on its own. Use the money towards some more food, protein powder or a cheat meal. :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
compan

compan

Awards
EC is very effective on it's own for what you need. Great appetite suppression and energy. If you have the money laying around, F95 is something I have used and liked. It's not necessary, but it can be a good compliment to EC. It's best to ease into it if you pull the trigger. Forskolin can sometimes not be the easiest thing on the GI tract

Arasm

Awards
EC is very effective on it's own for what you need. Great appetite suppression and energy. If you have the money laying around, F95 is something I have used and liked. It's not necessary, but it can be a good compliment to EC. It's best to ease into it if you pull the trigger. Forskolin can sometimes not be the easiest thing on the GI tract
Thanks for the information! I will then try ec alone. But i am already taking creatin, is there a contradiction when taking creatin and ec together? Shall i stop taking creatin when i stat with ec?
And what about green tea extract?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the information! I will then try ec alone. But i am already taking creatin, is there a contradiction when taking creatin and ec together? Shall i stop taking creatin when i stat with ec?
And what about green tea extract?
You're fine. Biggest thing with EC is to start low and work your way up, while monitoring heart rate/blood pressure. Remember with EC, even if you don't "feel" it working it is. More isn't always better.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You're fine. Biggest thing with EC is to start low and work your way up, while monitoring heart rate/blood pressure. Remember with EC, even if you don't "feel" it working it is. More isn't always better.
Yup, and the biggest thing with any Beta Agonist, is the 24 hour turn-over - we really don't "burn" a ton of fat in our 30 minute session... it's the other 23.5 hours of raised metabolic rate that does it. That's why Clen works well - loooooong half life. 25mg Ephedrine (after tolerance assessment) every 4 hours is nice if you can tolerate it.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, and the biggest thing with any Beta Agonist, is the 24 hour turn-over - we really don't "burn" a ton of fat in our 30 minute session... it's the other 23.5 hours of raised metabolic rate that does it. That's why Clen works well - loooooong half life. 25mg Ephedrine (after tolerance assessment) every 4 hours is nice if you can tolerate it.
EC + Clenviscerate ftw ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
EC + Clenviscerate ftw ;)
clenviscerate burns like a mofo if you apply too much. Thought I was on fire once but skin was ice cold to the touch

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same. It honestly feels good to me haha. Unless I get it below the belt...that's just no fun at all.

Arasm

Awards
Hey, looking for a booster to add to the ec stack. Primary thing for me regarding the booster is the pump. I found out that potassoum nitrate from iforce is a very good product-do you guys have experience with it? And will it be safe to use is it with ec?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey, looking for a booster to add to the ec stack. Primary thing for me regarding the booster is the pump. I found out that potassoum nitrate from iforce is a very good product-do you guys have experience with it? And will it be safe to use is it with ec?
Perfectly fine sir,
Also consider cheap options like Citrulline malate or agmatine sulphate to add for pump

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think he wanted opinions so he could choose which

Cit mal has more impact on performance and pump for me,
But Agmatine is solid in those regards and also has additional nutrient partitioning and more general health benefits

Hard to pick just one

Arasm

Awards

But Agmatine is solid in those regards and also has additional nutrient partitioning and more general health benefits

Hard to pick just one
What do you think about the nitrate from iforce? Any experiences? Thank you in advance :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What do you think about the nitrate from iforce? Any experiences? Thank you in advance :)
Myself and a few others on here I trust have used and enjoyed it, I love nitrates

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Hard to pick just one
On a pure performance basis, I prefer CitMal.

Arasm

Awards
What do you guys think about to add pes shift to the ec stack? I heard that it isn't recommended, but it contains synephrine and forskolin which are recommended for ec use as fas as i read through the threads?
Are their any other supplements such as norcodrene etc whic will work better than shift?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What do you guys think about to add pes shift to the ec stack? I heard that it isn't recommended, but it contains synephrine and forskolin which are recommended for ec use as fas as i read through the threads?
Are their any other supplements such as norcodrene etc whic will work better than shift?
Not advice from my associations:

It is of course against label recommendations but

Norcodrene has an edge because it had the caffeine already in it conveniently,

On effectiveness, Shift wins because it has the forskolin synergy as long as you also pop some caffeine tabs

Arasm

Awards
Not advice from my associations:

It is of course against label recommendations but

Norcodrene has an edge because it had the caffeine already in it conveniently,

On effectiveness, Shift wins because it has the forskolin synergy as long as you also pop some caffeine tabs
So shift is a good addition? Do you know any other supps which you can recommend?