Slinsane

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Flat out is it worth a try to spice things up? I'm 5'10 180 34yrold...I have a very clean diet and eat as often as I possibly can. My goal is as much lean muscle mass as naturally possible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used it but what other natural supps have you tired? An ABE/xgels run might interest you if your're trying to pack on lean muscle mass naturally.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A GDA will not pack on lean muscle to a noticeable degree.

A natural anabolic, for lack of a better term because they aren't anabolic at all, would be your best bet.

My personal favorite is ArA, followed by Epi.

ABE is also a good natty supplement and has nutrient partioning properties

X-Gels is the best natural supplement for strength. Adding OL Triumph gives you an emulsifier (soy lecithin) and a carnitine salt (LCLT) to maximize your run. Take 4-8 pills preworkout on an empty stomach and enjoy the gains. Only take on workout days and dose at least 4 hours away from joint supplements and anti-inflammatories.

CEL Epi-Plex is a very reasonable Epi product. Epi will increase endurance. It makes me sweat like crazy and I burn more calories on it.

ABE will also stack with the above two and is synergistic with X-Gels. Plus it has the GDA type properties you mentioned.

Laxo is another natty product people enjoy. I think OL strength unleashed is the best you can get for that.

EvoMuse BMP and Myosynergy Elite is a potent stack. There's currently a nice sale on BMP powder (not capped) on EvoMuse store page.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for lean mass, I'd look at other products like Anabeta Elite (http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105&products_id=2001358) and ArA (X Gels -- http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2002179 , X Factor) that were mentioned, or an -epi product or PA (soy lecithin granules).

I enjoyed the OG version of Slinsane, but now utilize Slintensity. But that falls into the category of "if I'm having a lot of carbs in one meal/sitting, I'm taking this beforehand" and that's generally it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
As stated above, Slinsane won't do much for helping you pack on muscle. It will help to keep you lean if you're eating in a surplus and eating a clean diet. GDA's aren't anything too magical, but they can help reduce bloating and help your body utilize carbs better. I enjoyed the OG Slinsane more than the new version though. Is there anything in particular about GDA's that interested you for your goals?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
From the way I interpreted the post when you said lean muscles, you mean lean gains.
If you are looking for an GDA take a look at slinmax. It will provide a pretty great pump too. Slinmax contains Banaba which is synergistic with Berberine with its ability to also increase GLUT-4 translocation and glucose uptake. It is also included in this product as it seems to contain compounds that may reduce fat cell proliferation thereby allowing SlinMax to have a more direct effect on muscle tissue and reduce the risk of fat gain.
The 4-hydroxyisoluecine can help regulate healthy glucose metabolism and increase insulin sensitivity as well as post-meal glucose tolerance.

Lowering the spiking of glucose means less fat being shuttled into adipose tissue