Looking for best test booster w dhea?

Camaro1

Awards
I've been taking diesel test procycle v2 and I do enjoy it but the yohimbine gives some anxiety and troubles sleeping longer. Even when I take my morning dose of 2 a day.
I'm on a cut and looking for an added boost w the dhea. Any suggestions?
I'm 39, 6'2, 223lbs, 15% bf

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I'm running Alpha Max XT, gets a lot of praise here.
However, if you didn't know, Olympus Labs has 50% off until Friday, stock up! They have a solid test booster.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking diesel test procycle v2 and I do enjoy it but the yohimbine gives some anxiety and troubles sleeping longer. Even when I take my morning dose of 2 a day.
I'm on a cut and looking for an added boost w the dhea. Any suggestions?
I'm 39, 6'2, 223lbs, 15% bf
Question - are you dosing it fasted? This may make the Yohimbine hit harder/quicker.

Our Raw Test has a good dose of DHEA and you could stack it with Diesel Hardcore if you're still sensitive to the yohimbine found in DTP.

Camaro1

Awards
Yes I've been doing intermittent fasting for 2 months I dropped 20 lbs so I take the dtp v2 fasted 2 pills in the am w fish oil.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When do you work out? Morning or later? Wondering maybe if adjusting the dosing closer to food or some kind of nutrient intake would mitigate those effects you're feeling. Hoping it doesn't mess with your sleep, although I'm surprised it does if you're only taking a morning dose

Camaro1

Awards
I fast from 10pm to noon next day. I work out usually around 3 pm. Ya all I take is 2-3 pills of dtp in the am. Then I'll eat at noon then workout after. I'll take a pre
Current supps:
Dtp v2
Pump freak
Creatine hcl
I used to take ripped freak which I loved but w the dtp I think it worsens things.

Camaro1

Awards
I love the "on" feeling w dtp. Makes me feel good positive and sometimes irritated depending lol. I think the yohimbine is the issue

Camaro1

Awards
It's not really messing it I just find I get night sweats and I don't sleep as hard

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try dosing closer to food, but if that doesn't work then maybe give it a break for a bit. Have you tried anything else containing yohimbine before?

Camaro1

Awards
I have in the past straight yo at 3mg. I don't do well w it.
How would I dose raw test n the regular dthc?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Any reason for wanting the DHEA, and are you deadset on needing it? As previously mentioned Alphamax xt could be a possible option and I can explain why it would be beneficial for you.

Camaro1

Awards
I'm 39 and I've felt a difference w the dhea and pregnolone a positive effect in many ways

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have in the past straight yo at 3mg. I don't do well w it.
How would I dose raw test n the regular dthc?
I dosed one tab of Raw Test in morning and afternoon 5 days a week taking two off. 5-6 DTHC same protocol.

I was wondering if it was just the yohimbine or maybe the levels of DHEA and also pregnenolone you were being affected by. Like if your test was so elevated you'd be having a hard time sleeping comfortably. Also a possibility there

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuck Diesel might be able to weigh in

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS's Dermacrine is a solid product. There is also a sale on our site for 20% off plus free shipping till May 2.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 39 and I've felt a difference w the dhea and pregnolone a positive effect in many ways
Then i would absolutely look into dermacrine.

Have you had a hormone panel?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS's Dermacrine is a solid product. There is also a sale on our site for 20% off plus free shipping till May 2.
Yep if your looking for dhea product dermacrine can't be beat

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Dermacrine right now and pretty impressed at just 4 days in. It has both DHEA and pregnolone.
Check my log out for discussion about it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DTPv3 is just one of the many new/revised products Diesel will unleash later this summer. It'll kick v2 up a notch; but v2 should be in stock a while

Camaro1

Awards
I'm still taking dtp v2 FTW 2-3 tabs my body is adapting things are looking up

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still taking dtp v2 FTW 2-3 tabs my body is adapting things are looking up
Great to hear! I'm trying to get Chuck to rename DTP as "Boner Jamz"