Aba/ArA stack

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
For an eight week bulk I have 200 X-factor gels, 2 bottles of Anabeta Elite and some DAA. Anything worth while adding?

Cheers AM!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
You could replace DAA with a solid test booster / free test increasing product e.g. such as Alphamax / AlphamaxXT,

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was also going to say Alphamax XT. The eurycoma, 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, DHAA, Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95, Ferulic acid, make it one of the most complete products around.

It complements ABE and ArA, making that one nasty natty stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I would pitch the DAA and maybe throw in viron by blr or something.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Edit** I've decided to go Anabeta elite + X-factor+Alphamax xt + GMS for 8 weeks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit** I've decided to go Anabeta elite + X-factor+Alphamax xt + GMS for 8 weeks.
Great stack.

How many times a week do you workout? I would also add in a carnitine salt (check out SNS ALCAR) or a baby aspirin.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For an eight week bulk I have 200 X-factor gels, 2 bottles of Anabeta Elite and some DAA. Anything worth while adding?

Cheers AM!
Just run the ArA and ABE.

You have two solid products there which both aid in lean muscle mass, especially during a bulk. Appetite will be high from your body craving the extra nutrients it is going to want/need.

If you haven't ran either product solo, I'd recommend that first though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack.

How many times a week do you workout? I would also add in a carnitine salt (check out SNS ALCAR) or a baby aspirin.
Great suggestion with SNS ALCAR. It stacks very well with ARA as it will decrease muscular fatigue, have improved effects on recovery, and is great for cognitive support and it being an emulsifier, if I'm not mistaken.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I've run aba as part of a ptc some years ago, but not the rest. I'm struggling to get SNS ALCAR in the UK but will grab some from Bulk Powders.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run aba as part of a ptc some years ago, but not the rest. I'm struggling to get SNS ALCAR in the UK but will grab some from Bulk Powders.
Get some 81mg aspirin then.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just run the ArA and ABE.

You have two solid products there which both aid in lean muscle mass, especially during a bulk. Appetite will be high from your body craving the extra nutrients it is going to want/need.

If you haven't ran either product solo, I'd recommend that first though.
I second this. I would add OL triumph though over GMS personally because that's some basics + SL and Carnitine. It's convenient more than anything. But GMS + ALCAR or GMS + 81mg bayer will do the trick as suggested.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
X factor: 4 caps pre-workout (5 days a week for 50 workouts)
AnaBeta: 2 pre-workout and 2 post
-workout. 1/1/1/1 off days.
AlphaMax: 2 pre-workout and 2 pre-bed.
2g GMS pre workout
2g ALCAR pre workout
81mg aspirin pre bed?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have ALCAR PWO you won't need the 81mg aspirin. I typically dose ABE with my largest meals.

Everything else looks good. If you wanted, you could do soy lecithin instead of GMS.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great suggestion with SNS ALCAR. It stacks very well with ARA as it will decrease muscular fatigue, have improved effects on recovery, and is great for cognitive support and it being an emulsifier, if I'm not mistaken.
It's not an emulsifier, but carnitines have been shown to upregulate androgen receptors. The added bonus of ALCAR over LCLT would be the focus aspect for sure.

Also, ALCAR inhibits ArA breakdown into thromboxanes. Hence why aspirin can help in its place.

This thread is an excellent read for anyone interested in ArA supplementation: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246394