Ol str8ngth and Ep1c unleashed review

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
So this was an unsponsored review that I did my self. I started a big cut in December and ended it in march. I went from 152 to 137, some of that weight loss was water weight. Str8ngth and Epic were staples. Most of my lifts went up over the 4 months even though I was on a cut. Dead lift went up 20 pounds as did squats. My ending body fat was 6.5 percent. But I did that with a hand held tester. Here's the before and after. Just to be fair I did run Oxy max for one month. I really like that supp too.

Attachments

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I also would like to say how big of a fan I'm of OL. Great products and great customer service.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome results man! I love both those products and many other OL products.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I also would like to say how big of a fan I'm of OL. Great products and great customer service.
King Solomon couldnt've spoken more wisely!

...awesome work, dude

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this was an unsponsored review that I did my self. I started a big cut in December and ended it in march. I went from 152 to 137, some of that weight loss was water weight. Str8ngth and Epic were staples. Most of my lifts went up over the 4 months even though I was on a cut. Dead lift went up 20 pounds as did squats. My ending body fat was 6.5 percent. But I did that with a hand held tester. Here's the before and after. Just to be fair I did run Oxy max for one month. I really like that supp too.
Awesome job bro. Any other anecdotes you can share in regards to the effects you felt or noticed? Gaining strength over a long cut is impressive.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good in here! Glad you enjoyed it.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
This has me absoluty stoked for the next 8 weeks! Thanks for the motivation. How much cardio were you doing?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Abs are popping now!!

Nice cut man.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Awesome job bro. Any other anecdotes you can share in regards to the effects you felt or noticed? Gaining strength over a long cut is impressive.
Yeah, my cardio was geat. I only lift 2 day a week and the rest is grappling. I was able to have some pretty long rolling sessions. I'm starting both products back up after a break now. I'll try to pay closer attention to changes. The health benefits of both products is pretty long.