Inhibit-e + arimistane = rip joints?

mtmrfz

I'm researching on the forums and came across a couple of posts stating both products can make it hard on your joints, so stacking the two would be an overkill on the joints? Lower estrogen from inhibit-e can dry your joints and so does arimistane at 75. What do you think? Reason me asking is because I saw a couple AMers recommend stacking the two on the cut

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This makes for a great stack indeed, but if you have any pre-existing joint issues you might want to reconsider. Arimistane is known to cause dry joints in some users, not all. And inhibit-e can also cause dry achy joints. If you've never had any problems with it, you could try it out and see how it goes. Just make sure you're taking something for joint support like fish oil.

What arimistane product are you interested in using?

mtmrfz

Eliminate from OL,that 50% making you spend money you don't have yet lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Eliminate from OL,that 50% making you spend money you don't have yet lol
Hahaha! I put a nice cart together on their site, still haven't pulled the trigger yet. If you're ordering from OL you might as well just do a full on OL stack. Do you have the Inhibit-E already?

mtmrfz

Inhibit is fairly cheap so it ison it's way already, now it's all about wether do I want that Eliminate alongside two tubs of ignit3 for a cut

Reactions: mw1

mtmrfz

Ps. Arimistane was the first supplement out of the common staples like creatine and whey that I ever came across but never really went to try it out. Maybe I should to pay my respect for indtroduxing a whole new world of supplements lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit is fairly cheap so it ison it's way already, now it's all about wether do I want that Eliminate alongside two tubs of ignit3 for a cut
IGNIT3 has been getting some incredible feedback, I really want to try that out as well. OL has been putting out a lot of great products. What are the main benefits you like from arimistane? There's some other products available that could deliver similar effects without the dry and achy joints

mtmrfz

Mainly I'm looking for a product to get me dry and get all the excessive water which would definitely be beneficial on the cut to make some noticeable changes in the mirror. And due to price and amount eliminate provides its looking great

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Mainly I'm looking for a product to get me dry and get all the excessive water which would definitely be beneficial on the cut to make some noticeable changes in the mirror. And due to price and amount eliminate provides its looking great
Yeah with the sale going on now, you really can't go wrong with Eliminate. I just wouldn't want to see you run into any joint issues in a few weeks and end up losing progress on your cut. I know that the price can't be beat right now with the sale, but I would definitely recommend looking into Alphamax XT in the future if you're looking for a product to help achieve a lean dry look. The original formula had arimistane, but it was removed due to people having issues with joint pain. The reformulated XT version has been getting great feedback for users cutting or recomping. It contains DHAA and ashwagandha to help lower cortisol and estrogen, as well as forskolin to help increase lean mass. I would look into it for an alternative to arimistane

mtmrfz

john.Patterson 2g/day cissus + fish oil should be sufficient for inhibit + arimistane

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
john.Patterson 2g/day cissus + fish oil should be sufficient for inhibit + arimistane
That should have you covered! Its tough to guarantee anything when it comes to joint pain when using arimistane for me, but I think using cissus and fish oil would be a great way to prevent any issues

mtmrfz

Any possible side effects from inhibit-e aside from sleepiness? Does it require any kind of pct although I think it might not.

And a side question if you will - is taking Ar1macare solo a worthy way of spending supp money? I mean this products seems amazing for your liver, if I'm going not mistaken it also contains 50mg of arimistane and dehydroabietic acid which can be beneficial during a cut, what do you bros think?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Wait, why was someone stacking them?

Honestly, I would just pick one. You want to control/lower estrogen not destroy it, and both compounds are meant to control it.

Fwiw, muscle addiction eradicate e is like $12-15 for Armistane and Inhibit E is awesome also.

I wouldn't stack them, I would pick one and use it then use the other after a few weeks break

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS CISSUS XT and Controlled Labs Oximega fish oil ...

mtmrfz

This is what I thought, it was rather odd seeing a suggestion that stacking the two would be a good idea. Which of the ingredients is superior - arimistane or DHAA? Arimistane takes effect faster,but as soon as you drop it the hardness goes away, whereas dhaa takes slower to hit, but stays there when you get off. But what about the sides,does any of them have an impact on on libido?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This is what I thought, it was rather odd seeing a suggestion that stacking the two would be a good idea. Which of the ingredients is superior - arimistane or DHAA? Arimistane takes effect faster,but as soon as you drop it the hardness goes away, whereas dhaa takes slower to hit, but stays there when you get off. But what about the sides,does any of them have an impact on on libido?
It's going to vary between users. I personally don't notice much positive effects from Arimistane, and I get very achy joints. But I felt a difference when using DHAA. I've never used DHAA as a solo product so I can't speak on its effects with libido, but Alphamax XT gives me a significant libido boost.

I don't notice any sides from using Alphamax XT with the DHAA in it, but I definitely got achy joints in the past using products containing Arimistane

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is recommending both those products run at once? That is a horrible idea.

Run one, then the other.

mtmrfz

AMers! Whichc arimistane supplements would you recommend? The best ones you've ran yourself?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Who is recommending both those products run at once? That is a horrible idea.

Run one, then the other.
I was wondering this as well when I responded, I agree with staggering those products

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMers! Whichc arimistane supplements would you recommend? The best ones you've ran yourself?
I haven' really kept abreast of the new arimistane supplement developments. Most arimistane products seem to be combined with other stuff.

I've only run the original erase which was just pure arimistane.

mtmrfz

Is there a difference in quality/potency of pure arimistane, looking at eliminate and eradicate e they both got 25mg,but the price on eradicate-e is just laughable

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a difference in quality/potency of pure arimistane, looking at eliminate and eradicate e they both got 25mg,but the price on eradicate-e is just laughable
Laughable? Not sure what you're getting at.

Both Elim1nate and Eradicate-E contain their labeled amount of arimistane

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
36 dollars on eliminate and 13 on eradicate@de__eb
It's not an expensive ingredient or raw, usually they sell eliminate for $18-20.