Ignit3 is strong as fuark... Start with 3 caps or enjoy palpitations

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So I've had 4 days on ignite and the first 3 days I just hoped to 5 and go cracked out stim dicked and down right didn't feel right but... The weight was dropping like crazy and the sweat and body heat was way up, so today I messed with dosing and 3 caps pre workout is ****ing amazing. It gave a euphoric KINDVE high with clear breathing and opened awareness, honestly love that a lower dose is actually better, more servings and Feel better

So tell me your ignit3 expererience!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sigh, i've given up trying to tell people to space 5 caps over the course of the day. AM full of stim heroes.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Sigh, i've given up trying to tell people to space 5 caps over the course of the day. AM full of stim heroes.
Lmfao that's why I made a thread about it. Honestly f-uck being a stim hero, the euphoria I get off 3 caps is amazing! Not even gonna go for 5 spaced just doing 3 daily

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dude nutraceutical innovations' Burn Xtreme. 1 cap and i was spun out like crazy. And I'm a stim junkie. 1 cap was almost too much.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude nutraceutical innovations' Burn Xtreme. 1 cap and i was spun out like crazy. And I'm a stim junkie. 1 cap was almost too much.
When the second ingredient is yohimbe bark extract I can't say im surprised your would feel very tweaked out. I wonder what form of methyl-syn this product uses.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I loved the feeling 5 caps did for me. I'm currently on CU as my pre and stacking endur3 for my log once that's done I might be dosing it preworkout with a non stim pre I already have

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
On my second bottle of ignit3,the most interesting thing for me is that I don't develop tolerance to stimz..

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some sample's of ignit3 I got while at the Arnold, and I decided to use a pack (5 caps) before physical therapy one morning and wow was that intense. Definitely would not recommend 5 caps to many people, but man did I love it!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This thread + new Tr1umph flavors + OL Flash Sale = me spending money I don't have. Thanks a lot guys....

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Does the st.johns wort interact with anything? For some reason I was thinking that you are supposed to avoid something while taking st.johns wort

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the st.johns wort interact with anything? For some reason I was thinking that you are supposed to avoid something while taking st.johns wort
I vaguely remember this too, and it's actually written in the ignite write up.

St. John's Wort is a significant CYP3A4 inducer, an enzyme involved in the metabolism of several pharmaceuticals drugs. If you are using any other pharmaceuticals, consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort to ensure those other drugs do not interact with CYP3A4.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vaguely remember this too, and it's actually written in the ignite write up.
For that matter, I would interested if anyone could direct me to a thread/article that listed specific supplements NOT to stack with St. John's Wort. Ignit3 looks intriguing for my next cut, but I would like to know what I can/ cannot stack with it eventually, due to interaction with SJW. Don't want to waste other single ingredients, if you know what I mean.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
For that matter, I would interested if anyone could direct me to a thread/article that listed specific supplements NOT to stack with St. John's Wort. Ignit3 looks intriguing for my next cut, but I would like to know what I can/ cannot stack with it eventually, due to interaction with SJW. Don't want to waste other single ingredients, if you know what I mean.
Caution Notice

St. John's Wort is a significant CYP3A4 inducer, and should not be used with pharmaceuticals that are metabolized by this enzyme. If using any of these pharmaceuticals, consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort with any other drugs that interact with CYP3A4 (like Berberine)
Examine

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
This is good advice bro, I'm super sensitive to stims. I just ordered a bottle of ignite for a future cut. I'll be sure to treat it with respect.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
This is good advice bro, I'm super sensitive to stims. I just ordered a bottle of ignite for a future cut. I'll be sure to treat it with respect.
Definitely do, at 5 caps you can feel like you're on actual drugs lol. OL never ceases to put out amazing stuff

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 and didn't feel anything at all. Took another and felt great. 3 seems to be my sweet spot.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 and didn't feel anything at all. Took another and felt great. 3 seems to be my sweet spot.
3 caps is a beautiful thing.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I just snagged two bottles of ignit3, and plan to run it in about a month and half once I run out of follidrone. May overlap it by a week or two. Im on a mild bulk right now, so ill want to keep the size and drop the fat. Anyone stack recommendations to reach that goal?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I just snagged two bottles of ignit3, and plan to run it in about a month and half once I run out of follidrone. May overlap it by a week or two. Im on a mild bulk right now, so ill want to keep the size and drop the fat. Anyone stack recommendations to reach that goal?
AlphaMax Xt would be awesome to add to anything due it's ingredients such as F95 which helps retain lbm, Ferulic acid which has positive body comp effects, and many more ingredients that I could list. It's also an open label so you know what you will be getting.

Otherwise for OL products you can always use: ep1c unleashed for the endurance and work capacity boost, str3ngth (never used this personally) or test1fy to raise test (do not stack with alphamax xt though)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Stim tolerance aside....

The reason we suggest spitting the dose to twice daily is because of the half life of some of the ingredients. Ign1te will be more effective at FAT LOSS if split into two daily doses : )

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
AlphaMax Xt would be awesome to add to anything due it's ingredients such as F95 which helps retain lbm, Ferulic acid which has positive body comp effects, and many more ingredients that I could list. It's also an open label so you know what you will be getting.

Otherwise for OL products you can always use: ep1c unleashed for the endurance and work capacity boost, str3ngth (never used this personally) or test1fy to raise test (do not stack with alphamax xt though)
Thanks, I am actually running XT for the first time. Only a couple days in, but so far I have been sleeping better.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
This thread + new Tr1umph flavors + OL Flash Sale = me spending money I don't have. Thanks a lot guys....
HAHA, I know exactly what you are saying!!!! I am about to pick up some Tr1umph, never ran it, how do you like it?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
HAHA, I know exactly what you are saying!!!! I am about to pick up some Tr1umph, never ran it, how do you like it?
Love Tr1umph! It was my first time ever using PA, and I definitely noticed great muscle fullness and pumps while using it. And the flavor is phenomenal

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I'm still stuck at 1 cap.... On the bright side my cut went extremely well....

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm still stuck at 1 cap.... On the bright side my cut went extremely well....
Good news is that the bottle is going to last a loooong time at 1cap/day : )

Congrats on the cut results as well man! Just in time for beach season!

jaylongjohn

Awards
How's appetite suppression with ignit3? Does it compare to DMAA?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How's appetite suppression with ignit3? Does it compare to DMAA?
For most it's pretty solid.

Feedback I've seen from users typically reports 3-4 hours + of appetite suppression. Which works out great considering the 2x per day split dosing protocol.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 5 caps today with no issues, wasn't even stimed out. Just saying, towards the end of my 1st bottle and normally do 3/2.....but I woke up late ?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad this is on Amazon Prime. Saw the thread and just grabbed a bottle. Coming tomorrow.

mtmrfz

Holy smoke. Just got my bottles and took 3 pills straight away. That thing is strong. Got jittery and cranky in about hour and a half. Gotta build that tolerance up by either splitting or reducing the dose. Is it safe to give one of the tubs to my girl? If yes, you have any recommendations in the dosing and timing?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Start with 3 capsules a day ...?
or more and 3 + 2?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pardon me if the answer to my question is self evident but should you avoid pre work outs if taking ignit3?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Pardon me if the answer to my question is self evident but should you avoid pre work outs if taking ignit3?
If it's a stim preworkout then I would un less it's a very low dose stim like 100mg but I wouldnt recommend mixing 2 stim products

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Holy smoke. Just got my bottles and took 3 pills straight away. That thing is strong. Got jittery and cranky in about hour and a half. Gotta build that tolerance up by either splitting or reducing the dose. Is it safe to give one of the tubs to my girl? If yes, you have any recommendations in the dosing and timing?
Just depends how stim tolerant she is 3 pills is about 180mg of caffeine so there's that

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's a stim preworkout then I would un less it's a very low dose stim like 100mg but I wouldnt recommend mixing 2 stim products
Thanks i was thinking of stim pwos. If you space the dose say 3/2 caps that equates to 180mg caffeine for 3 caps. Given im quite stim tolerant that may not give me the lift i might need on leg or deadlift days. Would there be any negative interactions from adding 1/3 to 1/2 a scoop of meso?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks i was thinking of stim pwos. If you space the dose say 3/2 caps that equates to 180mg caffeine for 3 caps. Given im quite stim tolerant that may not give me the lift i might need on leg or deadlift days. Would there be any negative interactions from adding 1/3 to 1/2 a scoop of meso?
Caffeine isnt the only stimulant in ignit3

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine isnt the only stimulant in ignit3
Im aware of that but as far as i can see there arent any other overlapping ingredients between ignit3 and meso. Im going to try 3x and if it needs reinforcement ill top up with 1/3rd scoop of meso and see how that treats me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im aware of that but as far as i can see there arent any other overlapping ingredients between ignit3 and meso. Im going to try 3x and if it needs reinforcement ill top up with 1/3rd scoop of meso and see how that treats me.
Would not recommend under any circumstances stacking dmaa with ignit3. If anything a caffeine only based pre (with partial dose of ignit3) or stim free pwo is as far as i would go in terms of stacking.

Inb4 stim hero fgts chiming in who don't even look like they lift.

mtmrfz

Tried 2 pills today and after two hours took 1 more. Much better. Can't think of going 5 even through out the day as of yet. Loads of energy and motivation, solid appetite suppression. Can't say that I felt a lot of heat from it. But I would never, under any circumstances recommend taking ignit3 with any form of stims, go with a stimulus free pre, your heart will thank you later

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why on earth is this a 66% transparent label, with what I consider the one ingredient I sure would like to know how much is in there: a-Yohimbine, in a Prop?

You've got mostly N-Phenyldimethylamine, then Juglans Regia (Walnut) and then a-Yohimbine.

As one who tolerates and takes a lot of Y-HCL (so far 40mg with no side effects *just because that's how much a 0.15cc scoop holds*, I add it to any a-Yohimbine containing product based on BP readings... but I need to know how much a-Yohimbine *that* is. I'm assuming not a lot here, based on the prop nature.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
The issue isn't always with overlapping...what about interactions? I don't know enough to chime in with any facts, but I'd be careful. I can down a heaping scoop of meso and be fine, but I have a bottle of Ignit3 and it effects me differently. I don't take it all the time because the first few times I was fine, but sometimes it makes me very jittery, shaky, etc. I always have some cocktail of stims running through my veins between coffee, energy drinks, pwos, etc., so I am guessing that the off days were due to interactions. Again, I can't pinpoint one, but I think that's what Jiigzz was getting at. You may be perfectly fine, I just wanted to throw that caution out there

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issue isn't always with overlapping...what about interactions? I don't know enough to chime in with any facts, but I'd be careful. I can down a heaping scoop of meso and be fine, but I have a bottle of Ignit3 and it effects me differently. I don't take it all the time because the first few times I was fine, but sometimes it makes me very jittery, shaky, etc. I always have some cocktail of stims running through my veins between coffee, energy drinks, pwos, etc., so I am guessing that the off days were due to interactions. Again, I can't pinpoint one, but I think that's what Jiigzz was getting at. You may be perfectly fine, I just wanted to throw that caution out there
Very good point. I guess as stim junkies we're always striving for the outermost safe boundaries that will give us that ever more elusive feeling of energy and euphoria. To be fair the label carries the appropriate warnings so its caveat emptor.

On a related note i took 3 caps. The heat was that intense i felt like i was in a tropical country at noon! The stim/energy effects weren't so intense so i might either add a dash of caffeine or replace with my routine pwos on heavy workout days when i may need extra motivation. Overall first impressions are feels like its a decent fat burner. Look forward to seeing what it can do on a prolonged run

Should also add appetite suppression was great. No hunger pangs for close to 5 hrs

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Very good point. I guess as stim junkies we're always striving for the outermost safe boundaries that will give us that ever more elusive feeling of energy and euphoria. To be fair the label carries the appropriate warnings so its caveat emptor.

On a related note i took 3 caps. The heat was that intense i felt like i was in a tropical country at noon! The stim/energy effects weren't so intense so i might either add a dash of caffeine or replace with my routine pwos on heavy workout days when i may need extra motivation. Overall first impressions are feels like its a decent fat burner. Look forward to seeing what it can do on a prolonged run

Should also add appetite suppression was great. No hunger pangs for close to 5 hrs
Good call. Just add a little extra caffeine for a pick me up