Best SUICIDAL anti-estrogen on the market (Aka not androsta)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Any OTC suicidal AI's I love letrone but it's undecided wether its a competitive AI or not so im kind've weary. Thank you in advance thinking about Inhibit-E but idk if any of the things in it are suicidal.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, is the nature of a supplement to permantly disable anything?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Form-XT

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Oops..you said not androsta..my bad

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You want a good suicidal AI but don't want exemestane... Lol wut

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dim.... lol?

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
Any OTC suicidal AI's I love letrone but it's undecided wether its a competitive AI or not so im kind've weary. Thank you in advance thinking about Inhibit-E but idk if any of the things in it are suicidal.
There is various binding sites on the aromatase enzyme that allows for reversible inhibition- however a suicidal AI requires androgen specific binding (androstane skeleton or equivalent) to aromatase for irreversible inhibition.

I'm not too sure there is any compound, that is not synthetic, that can do this.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not OTC and it's essentially impossible to find but Testolactone is by far the strongest AI. And its permanent, as it permanently effects how your body produces aromatase. For OTC their isn't anything that is a proven sucidial AI on the market anymore. Now that is not saying that there isn't any suicidal AI on the market but non are proven. Heard good things from leterone, forma stanzol v3, and the obvious inhibite-e.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread but has anything changed since last year with otc suicidal inhibitors?
I'm on letrone for just over a week but there's not enough to determine if it's suicidal or competitive in which case I may have to taper off it.
Is inhibit-e suicidal or anything otc right now?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If DHAA (DeHydroAbietic Acid) is featured in any of the ones you are interested in, there is research available on PubMed.