Time to cut :( opinions needed

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright guys I have reached my goal of benching 400 pounds. It it not time to start a long needed cut. I have a huge even the last weekend in July. Current body weight is 270. I would like to be back down in the 235-240 range by August. I know there is plenty of forums with fat burners, etc. I want to get some ideas going around, money shouldn't be an issue. No hormones. Been thinking about slin Max with oxy Max but have never tried either. Also taking a good hard look at ignite by OL. I want people to start throwing ideas around. I know diet is most important. Just curious what's the best out there! Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
3 things I always use on a cut: a stim, a non stim, and a GDA. See below

Ec or a stim like alphamine, norcodren, or ignit3.

Accompanied with a non stim such as lipomorph, or shift (anything with forskolin 95 at 50-100mg a day).

And a good GDA like slintensity or slinmax.
Like this a lot! Might through in something topical like VII-kt when it's released from iron legion as well. I've never used a GDA before, what can one expect from that

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I have reached my goal of benching 400 pounds. It it not time to start a long needed cut. I have a huge even the last weekend in July. Current body weight is 270. I would like to be back down in the 235-240 range by August. I know there is plenty of forums with fat burners, etc. I want to get some ideas going around, money shouldn't be an issue. No hormones. Been thinking about slin Max with oxy Max but have never tried either. Also taking a good hard look at ignite by OL. I want people to start throwing ideas around. I know diet is most important. Just curious what's the best out there! Thanks!
Congrats on the 400 pound press, that's HUGE man! As you stated, diet will definitely be the biggest driving factor when it comes to weight loss. I typically find that the first few weeks of a cut are productive just by adjusting macros and lowering calories. I would adjust your nutrition for the first 3-4 weeks without adding in any fat burners and just let the deficit do the work. I personally feel that the first month goes smoothly, and I like to save the supplements when fat loss stalls or my energy levels aren't where I want them to be.

You mentioned stacking Oxymax XT and Slinmax, which I think would be a great option. The only concern with stacking the two is the issue of timing. There has been some discussion that berberine (which is found in Slinmax) can interfere with the effectiveness of forskolin (found in Oxymax XT). Spacing the doses between the two 2-3 hours apart is sufficient. I have stacked these two products in the past with great success, and I find that Slinmax is very beneficial for high carb days/meals and refeeds while dieting.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Like this a lot! Might through in something topical like VII-kt when it's released from iron legion as well. I've never used a GDA before, what can one expect from that
GDA's can really help with bloating and the sluggish feeling from a heavy carb meal. I prefer carb cycling when I'm dieting, so Slinmax allows me to carb up without feeling like I overdid it. The pumps are after Slinmax and a high carb meal are unbelievable. Sometimes its difficult to get a solid pump when carbs are lower, so its nice to get some vascularity and pumps during a diet.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Congrats on the 400 pound press, that's HUGE man! As you stated, diet will definitely be the biggest driving factor when it comes to weight loss. I typically find that the first few weeks of a cut are productive just by adjusting macros and lowering calories. I would adjust your nutrition for the first 3-4 weeks without adding in any fat burners and just let the deficit do the work. I personally feel that the first month goes smoothly, and I like to save the supplements when fat loss stalls or my energy levels aren't where I want them to be.

You mentioned stacking Oxymax XT and Slinmax, which I think would be a great option. The only concern with stacking the two is the issue of timing. There has been some discussion that berberine (which is found in Slinmax) can interfere with the effectiveness of forskolin (found in Oxymax XT). Spacing the doses between the two 2-3 hours apart is sufficient. I have stacked these two products in the past with great success, and I find that Slinmax is very beneficial for high carb days/meals and refeeds while dieting.
I think Slinmax might be my best friend. I fricken love carbs and eat them way too much!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Your idea of a gda sounds really good, i used an ecy stack this past month with the caffeine coming from oxymax xt, dropped 8 pounds in one month so with your goal it could easily be reached but i probably wouldnt do more than 2 months on ec, plenty of good products people are mentioning I think big factors are ones containing forskolin

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions has you covered for your no hormones cut: Lean Edge. It's a great non stim fat loss formula that can be stacked with any of the above products mentioned.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461521516.359117.jpg

If you want to buy bulk, go for SNS SYN-30, CLA, Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Garcinia Cambogia, ALCAR, raspberry ketones, and good old caffeine.

Nutraplanet has the best prices for SNS.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm in pct right now otherwise I would throw sup3r-11 in
If you're in PCT, I think Alphamax XT would also be a great follow up as you transition into a cut. There's been a lot of great feedback on Alphamax XT since its release, and it would be a great product to help you maintain strength and performance in the gym while dieting. The ashwagandha is very beneficial for reducing stress, and the forskolin can be very helpful for improving body composition. The natural test boosting ingredients would also be helpful to follow up a cycle and PCT with too

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference between Invictus and VII-KT
Invictus is b-Aet (B-Adrostenetriol), potent stuff for cutting and cortisol control,Check out reviews for CEL's Suppress-C (same compound as Invictus)
VII-KT is 7oxo DHEA,should be pretty similar to Invictus ,best used for cortisol control.both can be stacked.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Invictus is b-Aet (B-Adrostenetriol), potent stuff for cutting and cortisol control,Check out reviews for CEL's Suppress-C (same compound as Invictus)
VII-KT is 7oxo DHEA,should be pretty similar to Invictus ,best used for cortisol control.both can be stacked.
Awesome! I think Invictus will be included

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think F95 is great when one is cutting. I would look into either a stim or non stim option that contains at least 50 mg of F95. It seems like you've done your homework by reading your posts. OxyMax XT does contain 50 mg of F95, when supplementing with 2 caps per day. Forskolin, Higenamine and Alpha-Yohimbine are synergistic and pair well with one another to increase fat loss. All of which are in OxyMax XT.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Ok how's this

OL IGNIT3 for stim
PES shift for non stim
Performax Slinmax for GDA
IL Invictus for Cortisol control

Run this is 8-12 weeks

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a fat burner, try iForce Dexaprine or Lipodrene if you a stim fiend.

For GDAs, I like GlycoDrive by Blue Star

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Anybody used evomuse BMP during a cut?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok how's this

OL IGNIT3 for stim
PES shift for non stim
Performax Slinmax for GDA
IL Invictus for Cortisol control

Run this is 8-12 weeks
Looks like a solid setup. Ignit3 looks like a great product, and the feedback on it so far has been great. I think you're hitting fat loss from all angles with this stack, so I would say go for it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Looks like an amazing stack. Have you tried yohimbine for cutting yet?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Looks like an amazing stack. Have you tried yohimbine for cutting yet?
I used yohimbine once, it was from mts nutrition. Absolutely loved it both in gym and in bed with the fiancé...tried sns and didn't get the same results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used yohimbine once, it was from mts nutrition. Absolutely loved it both in gym and in bed with the fiancé...tried sns and didn't get the same results.
Maybe check out TA2 Max, it is just 3 mg of Rauwolfia Serpentina per capsule. I don't know what ingnit3 is off the top of my head, but if you wanted to add just Alpha-Y, you have that choice!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So, I've had a year of 1gram of caffeine and took a 2 month break with adrenosurge after feeling stimmed out, all I can say is 5 caps of ignite (recommended dosage) threw me flat on my ass its strong as hell!! Start at 3 caps and you'll get an amazing euphoric feeling, but damn was it strong at 5 felt like I was gonna overheat! Amazing product I definitely love 3 and will be my dosing now on

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody used evomuse BMP during a cut?
Never used BMP but Indus use evomuses epitome solo. Worked VERY WELL. I have a log on here somewhere.. Can't remember the exact poundage but you could absolutely see the difference in the pictures.

Stim- BPS combustion
Non stim - Evimuse epitome

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Never used BMP but Indus use evomuses epitome solo. Worked VERY WELL. I have a log on here somewhere.. Can't remember the exact poundage but you could absolutely see the difference in the pictures.

Stim- BPS combustion
Non stim - Evimuse epitome
Been looking at all of evomuse stuff!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Been looking at all of evomuse stuff!
I've used BMP in a recomp it kept me feeling energized and lively while in a deficit (-500kcal) I recommend Brite(if you can get it LOL) and epitome great for cutting or cardiotryx but its really rare to find cardiotryx too

NewAgeMayan

Awards
No ****!!!! I just dosed 2 pills preworkout, that's enough to for me!
Haha lol...good stuff :D

But yeah, be careful bro, heard a few anecdotes of guys dosing 3+ in one go...NOT recommended.

Good to see you being careful :)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Haha lol...good stuff :D

But yeah, be careful bro, heard a few anecdotes of guys dosing 3+ in one go...NOT recommended.

Good to see you being careful :)
I usually don't mind a lil extra caffeine and stims but heavy squats and 2 pills was plenty haha will be picking up a full bottle tonight

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I usually don't mind a lil extra caffeine and stims but heavy squats and 2 pills was plenty haha will be picking up a full bottle tonight
You goin with the flash sale OL got on?