ABE Cista

maxstein

Bros,anyone aware of where to get ABE cista by a decent price and reasonable shipping to EU? Checked my favourite Nurtaplanet which by the way has best shipping prices out of all shops present here and only stumbled on v2

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
To EU is tough, bdcc will know

I'm sure some retailers over there have the latest version.

If not, you are able to order direct from PEScience and get 30% off with "driven"
But a more local retailer may be cheaper once you factor in shipping

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where in EU are you?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our distributor, Predator Nutrition just has delivery of AnaBeta Elite.

They also have a buy one get one half price sale on the entire line, for a limited time only. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP,

I've contacted Nutraplanet to see what version they have. They do not have any supplement information under the link to AnaBeta Elite, so I am not sure what version it is. I know the current picture is of the old version, but I will get back in here once I get a reply to see what version they do have.

It should be the newest version though, as that is what was shipped out to all retailers once it was released.

maxstein

Wow guys, thank you for all the input! I believe even with half price deal it will cost more than 90 dollars to get two from Predator excluding shipping. Has Nutraplanet really got the latest version? Since it is the prime place to get all the supps that I can't get in Eu

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow guys, thank you for all the input! I believe even with half price deal it will cost more than 90 dollars to get two from Predator excluding shipping. Has Nutraplanet really got the latest version? Since it is the prime place to get all the supps that I can't get in Eu
read the post above

maxstein

kbayne, so it is,in fact,the new version with cista? Thank you very much. You AMers are the best. Btw,anyone got discount codes for nutraplanet by any chance?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne, so it is,in fact,the new version with cista? Thank you very much. You AMers are the best. Btw,anyone got discount codes for nutraplanet by any chance?

No, I said -- I have contacted Nutraplanet requesting information if it is the new version.

maxstein

kbayne Sorry,too fast jumping into conclusions. I also sent a message regarding the product but have not received any feedback yet