LJ100 cycle question

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I wanna do the 5 on 2 off cycle, and I want my 2 "off days" to be Monday's and Tuesday's. my question is since my bottle came in last nite (a Friday) I want to use it today (Saturday) and Sunday, take the next two days off and then resume the normal 5/2 cycle. But if I do this right now it's be 2 on, 2 off, then 5/2. Is that ok or does it really need that uninterrupted 5 days? It'd only be for this one week. Thanks.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
It really doesn't matter.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need cycle unless trying to save funds. Worked my way up to 800mg every day for past two months. Started at 300mg Ed about 4 months ago.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hear there is an insider coming up might want to look into stocking up. I know I will!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What does insider mean?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276082-olympus-labs-insider.html

Theres a link in the first post where you can sign up to recieve email notifications of upcoming Olympus Labs sales.

ITT, dukes was refering to an upcoming "insider sale" we are having, that may include our LJ100 product heavily discounted.

Pretty handy timing, especially if you want to do some of those big doses.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact either me or any other member of the OL team.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I wanna do the 5 on 2 off cycle, and I want my 2 "off days" to be Monday's and Tuesday's. my question is since my bottle came in last nite (a Friday) I want to use it today (Saturday) and Sunday, take the next two days off and then resume the normal 5/2 cycle. But if I do this right now it's be 2 on, 2 off, then 5/2. Is that ok or does it really need that uninterrupted 5 days? It'd only be for this one week. Thanks.
No issues. Dosing protocols with LJ100 are very forgiving, meaning there is no "set standard" that you must follow for it to work well. Seven days straight is fine, 5 on / 2 off is fine, 2 on 2 off is fine, etc.

Everyone reacts differently, so your best bet is to start with whatever protocol is convenient for you and go from there. Some get good benefits at 100mg, some at 200+ mg. Most studies use 100-200mg, but there is solid anecdoctal feedback at doses 200mg+ as well.

If you do dose higher than 200mg, keep an eye on BP. For most it doesn't affect it much if at all, but I've seen a few people report that it had a major impact.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Danes drop a knowledge bomb

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 days off is just made up protocol and there is NO studies proving 2 days of or any days off makes TA work better. Not at all. Its just made up and its sad how that false info is spreading around.
Use your TA everyday !

1. Why do you want to use LJ100? Do you think you have low T Levels or?
2. What do you exactly expect from LJ100 ?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to get a boost in libido, anyway I can. I'm already on alphamax xt and definitely felt a spike in libido, staying up at nite constantly thinking of sex and feeling it in my cells that I need something to poke. I like that hungry need it feeling, makes me feel like a caveman, so I wanna boost it even further. Anything else LJ100 can do on top of that is a bonus.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just trying to get a boost in libido, anyway I can. I'm already on alphamax xt and definitely felt a spike in libido, staying up at nite constantly thinking of sex and feeling it in my cells that I need something to poke. I like that hungry need it feeling, makes me feel like a caveman, so I wanna boost it even further. Anything else LJ100 can do on top of that is a bonus.
Thats a honest thing :)
Well, I need to admit. When it comes to LJ100 and libido, dose may play a huge difference.
For me, 200mg was more than enough to get sick libido. Horny like mad ++.
While some of my friends went up to 600-800 to get that feeling.
One of them is 53 years old. With 600mg L100 daily, he feel like a new man. A lot of energy, amazing libido ++.

Let me know if you have any questions

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Been taking for approx 6 weeks up to 6 pills plus one Erase pro + . How many weeks on ? Do I need to taper off? 5 n 2 off

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Been taking for approx 6 weeks up to 6 pills plus one Erase pro + . How many weeks on ? Do I need to taper off? 5 n 2 off
8-12 weeks max.

Tapering shouldn't be needed, but it wouldn't hurt either.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the consensus is you can take LJ100 daily and never have to cycle off?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. So I'm thinking to run 2 caps of LJ100 for 6 weeks then take 3-4 weeks off. That good?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool. So I'm thinking to run 2 caps of LJ100 for 6 weeks then take 3-4 weeks off. That good?
Essentially, there is no "one size fits all" dosing protocol for LJ and there really is no need for anyone to overthink it. It would not hurt you to cycle it or to take it for 6 months straight. It is kind of just one of those cherry on top supplements that is not going to make or brake your fitness goals. You may want to look into BLR Viron as well. Has a nice beefy dose of LJ as well as Boron and is a favorite among most that have used LJ.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LJ100 is a good choice. It is patented TA and you know what you are getting.
The dose depend on many factors but 2 caps daily is a good start. Take 8-12 weeks and then couple of weeks off. Its not needed but its always great to start using a product so you can feel it again

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Essentially, there is no "one size fits all" dosing protocol for LJ and there really is no need for anyone to overthink it. It would not hurt you to cycle it or to take it for 6 months straight. It is kind of just one of those cherry on top supplements that is not going to make or brake your fitness goals. You may want to look into BLR Viron as well. Has a nice beefy dose of JL as well as Boron and is a favorite among most that have used LJ.
I do agree with you, but I dont agree on Viron.
Beefy dose of JL?you mean LJ(longjack)?
And how do you know it has beefy dose of TA at all? Its a blend of boron , TA and rice flour!
I personaly would NEVER use anything where the dose is unknown and its not standardized to anything

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, just changed the JL. Guess I did not proof read my post enough times as though I was passing in a term paper. Anyway, Viron clearly states 250 mg Eurycoma Longifolia, and 10 mg Boron Citrate per capsule. Just mentioned it as another popular option to JL100. In terms of the quality of the extract used; that has already been addressed by Brundle.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, just changed the JL. Guess I did not proof read my post enough times as though I was passing in a term paper. Anyway, Viron clearly states 250 mg Eurycoma Longifolia, and 10 mg Boron Citrate per capsule. Just mentioned it as another popular option to JL100. In terms of the quality of the extract used; that has already been addressed by Brundle.
Sorry, you are totaly right.my fault. It is 250mg each cap. Standardization is another story. If you ran a supplement company and had quality extract in your product, you would proudly write the standardization. I would

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True, Brundle does claim that his extract is among the elite but does not specify standardization. On the other hand, there has been debate about what Eurycoma Longifolia should be specifically standardized for. I so happen to trust Brundle as everything I have tried from BLR has been very potent and does what it says it will do in my experience.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, Brundle does claim that his extract is among the elite but does not specify standardization. On the other hand, there has been debate about what Eurycoma Longifolia should be specifically standardized for. I so happen to trust Brundle as everything I have tried from BLR has been very potent and does what it says it will do in my experience.
As long as it works :)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So out of curiosity, why do some labels say 5/2? Where did that start?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping and seeing if guys are still dosing LJ100 daily with no break, or 5/2 for two months on and 1 off (example), or what...

Just curious. Thanks!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t think many do 5 on 2 off still

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. What do you think I many are doing?
Daily dosing, just like the vast majority of studies did. Just cycle off for a few weeks after a few weeks/months.