Pes ABE+F95+ soy lecithin granules

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey yall I started my pct after a cutting cycle and would like this stack to keep me lean
what's the best dosing time to reap benefits of all these supplements .
I have 2 bottles of abe
6 bottles of f95
and soy granules.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
That would depend on how well you can stomach F95 and soy lecithin. That combo personally destroyed me.

Otherwise, ABE with the 2 largest meals, SL with all meals.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would depend on how well you can stomach F95 and soy lecithin. That combo personally destroyed me.

Otherwise, ABE with the 2 largest meals, SL with all meals.
Oh yeah I can tolerate it good

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
As machinehead mentioned:
2ABE with largest meals
2-2.5scoops SL Anytime during day
25mg F95 with each ABE dosage
SERM daily

If you decide to run a cycle anytime again in the future definitely look into AlphaMax xt for the pct addition! It contains 50mg F95,DHAA for e controll, ashgawanda for stress and mood +slight cort reduction, L-dopa for anti-prolacting and sleep, Longjack+34divii for increase in test and free test, Ferulic acid for lbm gains too. Perfect for pretty much any situation but shines as an addition with serm for pct

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey yall I started my pct after a cutting cycle and would like this stack to keep me lean
what's the best dosing time to reap benefits of all these supplements .
I have 2 bottles of abe
6 bottles of f95
and soy granules.
2 caps ABE with your two largest meals per day
750-3000mg SL with doses being pre-workout and another at another point during the day (3+ hours later)

As for additional forskolin, if you believe you need more, add an additional cap in the morning, pre-workout, and/or before bed.