AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATP SCIENCE

Check out Amp-V
Looks like a cheap version of Brite.

They push really hard in Australia, and there products look like garbage for the most part.

Disappointing, but not unexpected to see larger companies rip off ideas from innovative companies.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice find, and I don't want to come off as flaming or offensive - but here are my thoughts:

1. This doesn't look like Brite at all. It has totally different fats, mostly safflower oil, CLA and coconut oil/MCTs. Nothing like Brite.

2. A cheap version of Brite? I am one maybe the only one I've seen that pointed out that a bottle of Brite lasts 3 weeks and not 4 in some cases, but even at that - $75 for a two month supply isn't all that bad. And if you can get 3 months out of it, even better.

3. Matt sells stuff pretty cheap as it is, if someone is drastically cheaper, I'm not sure how they would do it and make money if it is the same product.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried any ATP science stuff yet, but was actually thinking of trying the amp v.
They also do a pretty informative pod cast, which is worth a listen.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice find, and I don't want to come off as flaming or offensive - but here are my thoughts:

1. This doesn't look like Brite at all. It has totally different fats, mostly safflower oil, CLA and coconut oil/MCTs. Nothing like Brite.

2. A cheap version of Brite? I am one maybe the only one I've seen that pointed out that a bottle of Brite lasts 3 weeks and not 4 in some cases, but even at that - $75 for a two month supply isn't all that bad. And if you can get 3 months out of it, even better.

3. Matt sells stuff pretty cheap as it is, if someone is drastically cheaper, I'm not sure how they would do it and make money if it is the same product.
Doesn't have a few different forms of peppermint oil? The write up aims to work on the same pathways.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doesn't have a few different forms of peppermint oil? The write up aims to work on the same pathways.
I just looked again. I was wrong. I see the similarities now. For some reason, when I first looked I saw a different list of ingredients. Must have viewed the wrong thing.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I have brought some of the amp v, only been a few days, but I use it pre workout fasted in the morning and take a no doze for a caffeine hit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplements 4
Supplements 72
Supplements 10
Evomuse 0
thebigt Supplements 0