Eria Jarensis Extract

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
What's everyone's thoughts on this DMAA alternative? Any experience with it? Products with it in it? I'm taking SP250 just because I got it for cheap and I was kind of blown away by how effective it was. Then I looked up the ingredients and found the EJE was a DMAA alternative. Seems to be a pretty decent ingredient!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not an alternative to DMAA IMO but a very good stimulant non the less, very clean, long lasting and almost euphoric. Definitely a completely different feel then DMAA>

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What's everyone's thoughts on this DMAA alternative? Any experience with it? Products with it in it? I'm taking SP250 just because I got it for cheap and I was kind of blown away by how effective it was. Then I looked up the ingredients and found the EJE was a DMAA alternative. Seems to be a pretty decent ingredient!
It has a PEA backbone, so you can assume that it will have a similar "feel" to DMAA with minor alterations. Won't last as long or be as strong as DMAA, but it's one of the closest we have ATM.

I've heard rumours of a case for compliance for it, but based on the scarcity of data, and relative infeasibility of the extraction process due to how much raw plant material you need to produce a small quantity of the active, I doubt it will be around very long.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Not an alternative to DMAA IMO but a very good stimulant non the less, very clean, long lasting and almost euphoric. Definitely a completely different feel then DMAA>
I actually agree. Jack3d and Meso and DMAA stuff gets you super amped and this is less subtle and a little more clean but still with the focus.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The energy is clean and plenty strong for most. Besides SP250, OxyMax XT and HyperMax XT both contain Eria Jarensis. Are you looking for a new pre workout product or a fat burner?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
The energy is clean and plenty strong for most. Besides SP250, OxyMax XT and HyperMax XT both contain Eria Jarensis. Are you looking for a new pre workout product or a fat burner?
Nah just getting opinions on the ingredient haha.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a cleaner energy. I get very jittery and anxious while using DMAA, but Eria is a steadier, more focus based energy that allows me to stay on task and zone in on what I want to accomplish. I enjoy using it for the gym as well as for staying alert and focused at my desk job. Different than DMAA, but definitely worth trying out

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only used CU which has said ingredient. Less "stimmy" feel than dmaa so I dig it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
It definitely gives me a smoother and cleaner energy compared to DMAA. DMAA had me feeling super stimmed out and jittery where as with eria I feel completely normal with a boost in energy and mood

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
DMAA made me feel retarded after i took it, it zapped me!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The SP250 formula doesn't get enough love TBH. Really solid results from it. Glad you liked it OP

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I realize SP250 is "underdosed" in some ingredients. I get it. Every pre has that. But as far the focus goes it's awesome.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I realize SP250 is "underdosed" in some ingredients. I get it. Every pre has that. But as far the focus goes it's awesome.
I'm assuming it's due to the Eria Jarensis. It's the first ingredient on the prop blend so I'm guessing there's a pretty hefty dose in there. That's not necessarily a bad thing either though lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has some really impressive arginase inhibitors in it. The pump + focus from it is intense

ForceOfNature

Awards
Good pre's aren't underdosed.
Im in the middle on this argument. I'm not hating on hypermax xt or anything but you would need to 2 scoop it to get proper dosing of the ingredients in there. A lot of the pre workouts that are not "underdosed" these days require 2 servings to get adequate dosing with the exception of some of the very few that have a pretty hefty price tag. Then again I guess you get what you pay for. So long as the pre workout does what I want it to do, I could care less that the company threw in 1g of beta alanine and creatine. Although I would prefer they took that type of **** out, I get they want to make the label more appealing. Again I'm not trying to knock hypermax xt but imo throwing in underdosed ingredients to make the label more appealing or adequate dosing that require 2 servings of a product aren't that far apart. There both marketing schemes to make more money but as long as the product works, I don't really care.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in the middle on this argument. I'm not hating on hypermax xt or anything but you would need to 2 scoop it to get proper dosing of the ingredients in there. A lot of the pre workouts that are not "underdosed" these days require 2 servings to get adequate dosing with the exception of some of the very few that have a pretty hefty price tag. Then again I guess you get what you pay for. So long as the pre workout does what I want it to do, I could care less that the company threw in 1g of beta alanine and creatine. Although I would prefer they took that type of **** out, I get they want to make the label more appealing. Again I'm not trying to knock hypermax xt but imo throwing in underdosed ingredients to make the label more appealing or adequate dosing that require 2 servings of a product aren't that far apart. There both marketing schemes to make more money but as long as the product works, I don't really care.
I was just saying not all are underdosed in areas. If a company made what most on forum thought was 100% dosed, and 30 day tub... most people would complain about the price.

It's tricky to balance price, servings, and doses. I'm just glad there are a handful of solid products out now.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just saying not all are underdosed in areas. If a company made what most on forum thought was 100% dosed, and 30 day tub... most people would complain about the price.

It's tricky to balance price, servings, and doses. I'm just glad there are a handful of solid products out now.
Agreed.

A few weeks back, a post on here was complaining about a 20-21srv pre. If you made that a 30srv pre, it'd be well outside the affordable range for most users.

I'd much prefer less servings, but properly dosed actives

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed.

A few weeks back, a post on here was complaining about a 20-21srv pre. If you made that a 30srv pre, it'd be well outside the affordable range for most users.

I'd much prefer less servings, but properly dosed actives
This. What I consider to be a TRULY under-dosed formula is something that can't be dosed properly/effectively at any amount of servings.

For example, if a product has 3g citrulline Malate (2:1), 1.6g beta alanine, and 150mg caffeine per serving, it may seem under-dosed at 1 scoop, but is very solid at 2. However, a product that has 1g of citrulline Malate but 300mg caffeine and/or 3g beta alanine can't really be dosed properly at any amount of scoops, because some ingredients will be too prohibitive/limiting before effective doses of other ingredients can be reached.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Will be trying hypermax xt probably tomorrow. I'll let you know my thoughts! cubsfan815 Quads_of_Stee Adizzle1 AntM1564 john.patterson

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Will be trying hypermax xt probably tomorrow. I'll let you know my thoughts! cubsfan815 Quads_of_Stee Adizzle1 AntM1564 john.patterson
Nice! Yes, definitely start with one scoop. I still only use one scoop for most workouts haha

ForceOfNature

Awards
Sorry for the delay. I finally tried hypermax xt yesterday and I have to I am quite surprised. I did one heaping scoop and the energy was incredibly clean, almost subtle. The focus was insane though! At one heaping scoop the focus was intense! I got tunnel vision. I will put up my full initial review after I use it a couple of more times.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay. I finally tried hypermax xt yesterday and I have to I am quite surprised. I did one heaping scoop and the energy was incredibly clean, almost subtle. The focus was insane though! At one heaping scoop the focus was intense! I got tunnel vision. I will put up my full initial review after I use it a couple of more times.
Appreciate the feedback!

Standup

Banned
Awards
I've been taking 150 mg at once first thing in the morning and it's pretty strong much more so over regular pea even with an mao-b inhibitor. Gives me a clean energy boost, I'm more focused on my workout but still checking out everything around me, and my mood is nothing like dmaa or caffeine more euphoric. Does anyone know the highest safe dose for this or how one one can take it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the difference? Can we stack the two . Will it keep me up at night

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s the difference? Can we stack the two . Will it keep me up at night
In my experience yes. It’s very stimulating. I wouldn’t take it with a few hours of bedtime. I personally only use it in the mornings pre-workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my experience yes. It’s very stimulating. I wouldn’t take it with a few hours of bedtime. I personally only use it in the mornings pre-workout.
I frequently use our SNS Eria Jarensis capsules and I've found that for me, 300 mg. (2 caps) is good if I'm looking for a very stimulating effect or I can go for 150 mg. (1 capsule) if I'm going for more of a motivated energetic but still can sit at my desk and work type of effect haha.

We sell a lot of this product but I don't see it get talked about here much at AM; I think its one of ours that gets overlooked sometimes and a lot of people don't realize we offer it.