Shift, Alphamine or Oxymax XT

Arasm

Awards
Hey guys,

I am in a diet since 3 weeks and lost already about 7 lbs. Now i want to take something to help me burn fat and keep as much muscle as possible. I did many research on the supplements, i think i will go with the shift but i have worries because its a non stim supplement.

Appetite supression isnt a difficult point to handle for me, so the most important thing is really that burning fat and keep theim gains. Will be my first fatburner supplement.

Working out 5days a week - no cardio!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

I am in a diet since 3 weeks and lost already about 7 lbs. Now i want to take something to help me burn fat and keep as much muscle as possible. I did many research on the supplements, i think i will go with the shift but i have worries because its a non stim supplement.

Appetite supression isnt a difficult point to handle for me, so the most important thing is really that burning fat and keep theim gains. Will be my first fatburner supplement.

Ignit3 by Olympus Labs just hit the market and I just got mine in, don't think I've ever sweat that much in my life and it's clean energy didn't really feel a crash, I'm 2 days in now, I can definitely feel a difference, some good mental clarity and definitely feel the thermo, one of the best formulas I've seen too!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamine and shift stack very well can't speak for oxymax.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All would be good options but I really like that OxyMax contains Amentoflavone, Forskolin, Higenamine and Alpha-Yohimbine, they work with incredible synergism to increase fat loss by increase cAMP, inhibitor PDE, beta(2)adrenergic agonist and alpha-2 antagonist, all working down same pathway ti enhance llipolysis(fat loss). Oxymax also has a very clean stimulant effect that drastically enhances mood and focus!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax stacks up with Shift very well also. Maybe even better than few other products.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Any particular reason you are worried just because it is non stim?

It should go well with your plan if you are already losing effectively so far. The Forskolin (and additional ingredients that amplify its effects on cAMP) should do well at continuing burn fat while retaining muscle. I also feel the adaptogenic benefits of the Rhodiola help in that regard, giving solid performance in the gym (which should help keep that hard earned muscle).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
First ever fat burner?
Alphamine was one of mine, and you should thoroughly enjoy it for both energy and appetite suppression

Arasm

Awards
As mentioned appetite suppression is no problem, it should just help me burn more fat and provide energy. Any other products or stacks that are working well ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned appetite suppression is no problem, it should just help me burn more fat and provide energy. Any other products or stacks that are working well ?
I think Quads_of_Stee has stacked EC and OxyMax XT and had great results. Hopefully he'll see that mention and chime in.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have stacked Ephedrine (from bronkaid) and oxymax with extra yohimbine.
This stack helped with appetite suppression that I didn't notice until after I stopped the stack.
Morning workouts were fasted, and all three supps were taken 30mins pre. I had amazing energy, great mood (elevated even more from the eria extract in oxymax xt). Retained almost all lbm with the help of the ingredients that oxymax has.

However, do not take any extra stimulants when taking this stack. If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
^ im also taking ec stack (primatene) with oxymax xt and y-hcl, ive never had a better cut.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
^ im also taking ec stack (primatene) with oxymax xt and y-hcl, ive never had a better cut.
by ec stack you mean just ephedrine with the caffeine coming from oxymax correct? if not then that is a ton of caffeine lol

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
by ec stack you mean just ephedrine with the caffeine coming from oxymax correct? if not then that is a ton of caffeine lol
75 mg e 600 c 15 mg y-hcl divided by 3 doses. I only use 2 oxymax a day idk maybe its alot but thats the standard protocol and i feel fine never crash

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes i get your post now haha yeah im not adding oxymax on top of standard ec doses

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine and/or Shift would be solid additions to your cut, especially if you've never used a burner before. I'd actually recommend picking one product and running solo just to gauge its effectiveness.

Burners aren't going to directly burn fat FYI, they are there to assist in the breakdown of lipids (lipolysis), increase metabolic rate (certain ingredients/products), boost energy and focus, appetite suppression, along with other benefits (just depends on what is contained in the formula).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 by Olympus Labs just hit the market and I just got mine in, don't think I've ever sweat that much in my life and it's clean energy didn't really feel a crash, I'm 2 days in now, I can definitely feel a difference, some good mental clarity and definitely feel the thermo, one of the best formulas I've seen too!
Glad you are enjoying it, shameless claim that its the best on market.

Arasm

Awards
Now thinking of replacing the "regular fatburners" with an EC-Stack (maybe with extra F95?)
What do you think will give me the best results? Or what are you experiences?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now thinking of replacing the "regular fatburners" with an EC-Stack (maybe with extra F95?)
I know Quads_of_Stee has experience with E and OxyMax XT. It is essentially the same as EC with F95. Hopefully he'll see this and pop his head in!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running ephedrine and Oxymax XT, and it is very powerful. The stimulants in Oxymax XT deliver epic focus, great energy, and great thermogenesis. I have never left the gym so consistently sweaty during any other cut I've done.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running ephedrine and Oxymax XT, using the 200mg of caffeine in Oxymax to stack with the ephedrine. I wouldn't only recommend this stack if you've used EC before, because this is a whole new level haha. The added stimulants in Oxymax XT combined with ephedrine delivers some epic focus, great energy, and great thermogenesis. I have never left the gym so consistently sweaty during any other cut I've done.

I think the profile of Oxymax XT compliments ephedrine well. The Eria Jarensis really gives a mental boost, and as you said having the forskolin included is a great addition to add an extra dynamic to a typical EC stack
Pretty outright negligent and stupid for a company rep to be recommending stacking an OTC supp full of stims with a drug like epherdrine. Jus sayn.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC + Forskolin would be a nice stack.

Run EC at the recommended dose along with 50mg of Forskolin to start.

And I wouldn't combine EC with anything else that utilizes stims.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Pretty outright negligent and stupid for a company rep to be recommending stacking an OTC supp full of stims with a drug like epherdrine. Jus sayn.
EC + Forskolin would be a nice stack.

Run EC at the recommended dose along with 50mg of Forskolin to start.

And I wouldn't combine EC with anything else that utilizes stims.
I don't recommend doing it, but I did it. I can share my experience with it but I dont say "stack this and that" personally
I did not take any other stims so my daily caffeine intake was under 500mg
Saying EC + Oxymax is a bit misleading as I did not take in another form of caffeine other than what oxymax provided

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't recommend doing it, but I did it. I can share my experience with it but I am not saying "stack this and that"
I did not take any other stims so my daily caffeine intake was under 500mg
Saying EC + Oxymax is a bit misleading as I did not take in another form of caffeine other than what oxymax provided
Yeah, not calling you out for doing it yourself, but saying " I wouldn't only recommend this stack if you've used EC before, because this is a whole new level haha. The added stimulants in Oxymax XT combined with ephedrine delivers some epic focus, great energy, and great thermogenesis.

"I think the profile of Oxymax XT compliments ephedrine well. The Eria Jarensis really gives a mental boost, and as you said having the forskolin included is a great addition to add an extra dynamic to a typical EC stack"

Rather silly thing to recommend, no?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I certainly wouldn't be combining EC with a supplement that uses Eria Jarensis, which is considered a replacement for DMAA.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well I certainly wouldn't be combining EC with a supplement that uses Eria Jarensis, which is considered a replacement for DMAA.
Eria Jarensis is strong as hell.. It's in ignit3 and makes me feel cracked out.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well caffeine isn't in that blend.
Yeah it is i have the ignite in my hands as we speak. the top portion says

AMPlified Fat Incinerating Matrix-
St. John's Wort extract 900mg
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum 450mg
Caffeine 300mg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Caffeine 300mg
Ok, that's not the stim blend. The next one is.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I know Quads_of_Stee has experience with E and OxyMax XT. It is essentially the same as EC with F95. Hopefully he'll see this and pop his head in!
I lold. You said the same thing on the first page :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Caffeine 300mg
Its in the same product but he was talking about the specific blend on the label :)

Megatronus

Awards
If stacking Shift/Oxymax XT would the best dosage be 1/1 in the morning and 1/1 8 hours later? Or would 2/1 Shift/Oxymax and 1 Oxymax 8 hours later be better? I don't want to overdo the forskolin.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If stacking Shift/Oxymax XT would the best dosage be 1/1 in the morning and 1/1 8 hours later? Or would 2/1 Shift/Oxymax and 1 Oxymax 8 hours later be better? I don't want to overdo the forskolin.
I'd start with 1/1 in morning then add 1 cap of OxyMax XT later in day. You could always drop the 2nd shift closer to bed. Just know it has mild stim.

Megatronus

Awards
I'd start with 1/1 in morning then add 1 cap of OxyMax XT later in day. You could always drop the 2nd shift closer to bed. Just know it has mild stim.
So you think 2/1 in the morning will always be too much? Maybe a second Shift four hours after second Oxymax dose?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So you think 2/1 in the morning will always be too much? Maybe a second Shift four hours after second Oxymax dose?
Starting with one would be a good move, but you could always see how you handle doing 2 caps of Shift in the morning. 2 Shift and 1 Oxymax XT will be a good amount of forskolin though, so I would be cautious with it. Some people have zero issues with higher doses of forskolin, but other users will get upset stomachs and GI distress when taking too much at once. Will you be taking your first Shift/Oxymax dose on an empty stomach?

Megatronus

Awards
Starting with one would be a good move, but you could always see how you handle doing 2 caps of Shift in the morning. 2 Shift and 1 Oxymax XT will be a good amount of forskolin though, so I would be cautious with it. Some people have zero issues with higher doses of forskolin, but other users will get upset stomachs and GI distress when taking too much at once. Will you be taking your first Shift/Oxymax dose on an empty stomach?
That was my intent.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried all three and Alphamine is my favourite.
The mental clarity, focus and appetite supression is second to non. No jitters, no cracked out feeling and it's easy to drink too. I'm using an old tub now and although it's out of date it's still giving me the same feelings/effects.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried all three and Alphamine is my favourite.
The mental clarity, focus and appetite supression is second to non. No jitters, no cracked out feeling and it's easy to drink too. I'm using an old tub now and although it's out of date it's still giving me the same feelings/effects.
So it's the old Alphamine formula you're using?