Stack EvoMuse AMMO and SNS reduce XT too much?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Do you think stacking this 2 would tank cortisol too heavily? Thanks for input. I bought both as I've got some cortisol issues between PCT and ghar1ne(love it never wanna stop it)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Definitely too much, pick one and run it, have a break and run the other if you like. No need to crush cortisol AT ALL, but limiting during periods of deep cutting may be beneficial. We produce it to help cope with stress, so taking it away will reduce how well we cope with that same stress.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Definitely too much, pick one and run it, have a break and run the other if you like. No need to crush cortisol AT ALL, but limiting during periods of deep cutting may be beneficial. We produce it to help cope with stress, so taking it away will reduce how well we cope with that same stress.
Thank you, taking it into account, I haven't started either of them yet.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Okay so i get 500MG of LJ 100 a day

about 600mg of rhodiola and ash a day

and take 100mg of laxogenin they all have an effect on cortisol is this too much?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Okay so i get 500MG of LJ 100 a day

about 600mg of rhodiola and ash a day

and take 100mg of laxogenin they all have an effect on cortisol is this too much?
A lot of those help modulate cortisol, but you could get away with half dosing Reduce XT during that time as well and ramping up the dose after the others have finished.

But personally I would just use the other ones at a later point :D

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
A lot of those help modulate cortisol, but you could get away with half dosing Reduce XT during that time as well and ramping up the dose after the others have finished.

Don't want to **** up my adrenals. Im taking adrenosurge for help and BMP has salidrosides in it too.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established

Clear your PM's

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't go wrong with either. Evomuse makes quality products and I have actually used AMMO with great success. I have used REDUCE XT during PCT with great results as well.