Fat loss supplement??

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Guys I'm looking for something to help my wife out. She's back in the gym with me and looking for an edge from something to help with appetite suppression & energy. Going a different route than adipex, tried that in the past & has it's on set of sides.

Something you have tried & had success with.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love norcodrene or shift by pes. I've even stack them and it works. She may have to change the doses depending on her size and tolerance.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene was very helpful for appetite suppression. I would also recommend Oxymax XT. It contains 200mg of caffeine per serving, as well as eria jarensis, amentoflavone, and foskolin. I have noticed excellent appetite suppression with Oxymax, and eria jarensis provides a very clean energy and focus. You get a full 25mg of forskolin per serving, which has been studied to help decrease body fat while increasing lean mass.

Adipex is a very intense stimulant, and I agree that the sides can be annoying. Oxymax XT will provide the benefits of a thermogenic while giving energy, focus, and appetite suppression - without the sides. Definitely worth checking out

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Lipodrene..Ionamin..Lean EFX

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second OxyMax XT for something that is not too strong stim wise. In addition to what John stated, OxyMax XT is also known for its positive impact on mood and increases one's feeling of general well being. It is almost euphoric. That should make both of your lives easier! Happy wife, happy life.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ant and John have you covered, so I don't want to look like I'm piling on. I'll just say my wife loves OxyMax, and has ran it multiple times, so if you have any questions on strength of stim from female perspective, let me know.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good stim choices:
Norco / Alphamine from PES
OxyMax XT From Performax

If you want to go the bulk route
Caffeine + Yohimbine(work up to .02mg/kg) + Forskolin(50-100mg) in bulk

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene was very helpful for appetite suppression. I would also recommend Oxymax XT. It contains 200mg of caffeine per serving, as well as eria jarensis, amentoflavone, and foskolin. I have noticed excellent appetite suppression with Oxymax, and eria jarensis provides a very clean energy and focus. You get a full 25mg of forskolin per serving, which has been studied to help decrease body fat while increasing lean mass.

Adipex is a very intense stimulant, and I agree that the sides can be annoying. Oxymax XT will provide the benefits of a thermogenic while giving energy, focus, and appetite suppression - without the sides. Definitely worth checking out
Very detailed man, thanks!

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the replies & suggestions. Gives me something to read up on for her.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The aforementioned fat loss products are very very legit. For a non stimmed fat burner, one that could easily be stacked with the stimmed fat burners, look into SNS LEAN EDGE: each ingredient is perfect for your wife's fat loss needs.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461291788.236276.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461291984.790152.jpg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finaflex offers a couple of options.. let me know if you want to discuss it further, pm me.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Bliss Go Pack from 1stPhorm. Proven to be effective for 10 years now.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks everyone for the replies & suggestions. Gives me something to read up on for her.
My wife has been loving Olympus Labs "IGNIT3", pm me for an intro discount dude.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
straight CLA, MCT or Forskolin works.
Pass on 1&2

Added fats into the diet don't work for the average person.
A BB guy who can have tight reigns on a diet, sure. But they the deficit and fat loss was their own doing.

Forskolin

Agree with the Norcodrene suggestions above, stellar appetite suppression and smooth energy.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Berberine solo for insulin sensitivity, fat loss and appetite control.

Ephedrine solo or with a bit of caffeine for extra appetite control and fat loss.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Berberine solo for insulin sensitivity, fat loss and appetite control.

Ephedrine solo or with a bit of caffeine for extra appetite control and fat loss.
I like the berberine part for sure

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if your wife is looking for nonstim. This is a great way to go for no stims and no negative sides. T2 works with the thyroid.
I second non stims as well.

SNS makes a whole of non stim products.

TTA-500, Lean Edge XT, Thyrocaps, Caffein Free Focus XT.

All excellent additions to proper diet and exercise. My wife loves TTA-500 and Lean Edge XT.