Natty test nooster

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Just curious anyone's thoughts on the best natural test booster out there. I'm 34, have been lifting on and off most of my life. I'm serious as ever this round. I've never done ph's or gear. I do take purys labs d-pol and have seen and felt significant results. Curious is there another out there that packs a kick or possibly something to stack with it?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've never personally used d-pol, but I've heard others have good feedback with it. I would recommend checking out Alphamax XT. Its a very complete product with a fully disclosed profile. It contains a great natural test boosting profile including Urtica Dioica Extract, Mucuna Pruriens, and Longjack - all of which are dosed at studied doses and can be very beneficial for increasing natural testosterone levels. Alphamax XT also contains an AI which can help limit cortisol and estrogen levels, which will be very beneficial in helping you stay lean while putting on quality size. What are you current goals?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never gained much from a DAA product. Something like Alphamax XT would be worth checking out. It has proven doses of some of the best ingredients around. 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, F95, DHAA, Ashwagandha, Ferulic acid, LJ, etc.

There should be a few current logs running in the log section that you could follow.

Edit: Oops looks like John and I were both posting at same time.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10 at179lbs..I personally just want to get big as a truck. I realize my limitations being natural. Unsure of my exact bf% but its low. I truly would like to take my training to another level one day (as in competition).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10 at179lbs..I personally just want to get big as a truck. I realize my limitations being natural. Unsure of my exact bf% but its low. I truly would like to take my training to another level one day (as in competition).
A natural supplement will definitely help, but the key to putting on size if you want to be 'truck' size is going to be eating BIG. If you're already lean, then you're at a great spot to start adding in some calories and aim to pack on some weight. And the help of a natural anabolic product will definitely push you to the next level.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro. .gonna go raid my fridge again..

compan

compan

Awards
I've read conflicting information on DAA with studies showing it does nothing to raise test levels at all. It's not a "booster" per say, but take a look at Testabolan. It acts as an ABP/SHBG modulator which in short gives you more free test to interact with your androgen receptors. It's a staple for me in my routine and I know in some other's as well.

also, eat big, lift big, get big.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super PCT by Olympus Labs is another great all-in-one test booster that hits multiple pathways.
image.png

For a single ingredient test booster LJ100 is great too. I know you asked about natty test boosters but there are many other natty muscle builders that would be beneficial as well:
Phosphatidic Acid(Tr1umph)
ARA(x-gels)
Anabeta Elite
(-)-Epicatechin(Ep1c Unleashed)
Laxogenin(Strength Unleashed)

Any of these could stack with well with a test booster.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test boosters are not going to raise test levels enough to make them anabolic.

They will however help with libido, strength, and motivation, and overall well being.

You may want to look into Natural Anabolic Products like Black Lions Follidrone 2.
Stacked with Viron (test booster) and Letrone (AI), you have one helluva stack..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Natadrol is a nice one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used viron by BLR and its a good otc natural test booster. Stack it with other BLR products like follidrone to.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
At 34 you are right at that age where you can use DIESEL TEST Hardcore, or DIESEL TEST Procycle. Procycle seems to work better for people over 32-40. Not that hardcore doesnt work, but if you were say 25 I'd say Hardcore, if you were 45 I'd say procycle.

You can just search here "Diesel Test Hardcore log" or review OR "Diesel Test Procycle log" or review. Been out 11 years (hardcore), procycle 7 yrs.

Reviews on here going back 10 years.

I state the years of success because I don't want to break down other test booster or point out labeling mistakes, etc but both version of DIESEL TEST have stood the test of time. I can find flaws in every other test booster out.

"off cycle, post-cycle, no cycle, PRO-CYCLE"

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd look more into the natural "anabolic" side.

ArA being the lead product I'd use. PA as an emulsifier (or you could just a opt for GMS)

Increase calories by 600-800. Use a program you'll stick to. I'd probably use a higher frequency/volume program (GVT or DC come to mind as well as RTS)

If you want to use a test booster you can. Endosurge turbo is a simple but effective formula.

Mucuna (ldopa)
Vit D
Maca
Stinging nettle
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461247960.350402.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've read conflicting information on DAA with studies showing it does nothing to raise test levels at all. It's not a "booster" per say, but take a look at Testabolan. It acts as an ABP/SHBG modulator which in short gives you more free test to interact with your androgen receptors. It's a staple for me in my routine and I know in some other's as well.

also, eat big, lift big, get big.
Natadrol is a nice one
Both of these are great options. I have used both in the past and loved them both!!!!!!!

Testabolan is so much more than a natty test booster though

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't neglect a proper fat intake to assist with healthy testosterone levels. That and sleep are the best natty test boosters, IMO.

There are some great products listed in this thread.

Have you had bloods drawn recently to check your actual T levels?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Two other people have already gone in-depth on why alphamax xt is a solid choice, but I just wanted to point out the label that cubs posted. It is a fully open-label and you know how much of each ingredient you are getting. It's really really hard to beat the price when you try to buy all those ingredients individually

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Will it be more effective to take alphamax xt during cut or bulk or it doesn't matter?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Will it be more effective to take alphamax xt during cut or bulk or it doesn't matter?
Alphamax XT is great in either situation. I enjoy using it in a cut/recomp to maintain strength and recover better. But it can also be very beneficial in a bulk to help keep you lean while putting on muscle. The profile is very comprehensive and it is great for either application. Are you planning to bulk or cut?

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
I am cutting right now with a slight deficit of approx 300 calories.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
And what's its effective dosage: 2/caps a day? And when should it be taken?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what's its effective dosage: 2/caps a day? And when should it be taken?
2 caps 2x per day. Morning, then pre bed is what most prefer. The night time dose is great way to relax and promote deep sleep with nice vivid dreams.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am cutting right now with a slight deficit of approx 300 calories.
Alphamax XT would be a great supplement to include on a cut like that, I'm actually running the same setup currently with Alphamax XT. I've noticed that the Ashwagandha really helps with stress while dieting, and I'm not as cranky or on edge like I usually am when in a deficit. Adding in Alphamax would give you a great edge to your cut, and the forskolin is a great ingredient for running a cut to help maintain lean mass and decrease body fat.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
So where can it be bought at nice Price? And is there some recommended period for which it should be used ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So where can it be bought at nice Price? And is there some recommended period for which it should be used ?
8 weeks on with 4-8 week break afterwards. I'm at work now, I'll look for current deals when I get home. Or possibly another rep will let you know.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse has it in stock, and you can save 5% off with the code AM5 at checkout. I'm looking around for other sales as well, I'll keep an eye out

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You can get Diesel Test Hardcore at our direct site fefifo.com. Its a test booster that works at only 2 or 3 pills a day, stacked with nothing. No AM retailers sell GET DIESEL.

Actually right now you can go on getdiesel.com and click "order now". One of my retailers has a 10% off discount. Right now there is an extra 5% on top of the 10% which brings Hardcore $31.44 a bottle and hardcore. Procycle comes out to like $42.45.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get Diesel Test Hardcore at our direct site fefifo.com. Its a test booster that works at only 2 or 3 pills a day, stacked with nothing. No AM retailers sell GET DIESEL.

You might want to edit that, they're not a sponsor.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I agree with AlphaMax XT

The top 3 best test boosters I've ever used are

Testruction bt evomuse
AlphaMax xt
Testify pro by OL
and bulbine natalensis is a great supplement standalone too has tons of backing, I think SNS sells a good blend of it

Growth factor XT is amazing for sleep!! Your sleep is one of the most important things pertaining to hormonal modulation! Growth factor XT makes me knock the F out

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You might want to edit that, they're not a sponsor.
Actually i can say ********. I cant link to the site. I talked to admin on that b4 plus no sponsors sell my products. I'm a sponsor but no sponsored stores elect to carry my line. But thanks.

edit: Go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" to see avail. discounts from retailers. or my direct sell site fefifo.com

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
All of this sounds promising. I literally shop around and get th e supps for all of my fellow gymrats among many others. I just want to be able to assure them through proof that the product I choose will render results if they put in the work..kinda an expensive trial considering most of these are totally new.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
As of now dpol is king around my camp..just haven't had anything match up for the price

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
All of this sounds promising. I literally shop around and get th e supps for all of my fellow gymrats among many others. I just want to be able to assure them through proof that the product I choose will render results if they put in the work..kinda an expensive trial considering most of these are totally new.
Just google the ingredients and their effects at doses! All of these have fully disclosed supplement facts that's why I love them.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
As of now dpol is king around my camp..just haven't had anything match up for the price
It's literally just DAA and and an NO booster... Don't see how that can be king. Not bashing it just the formula seems extremely subpar to me. Especially with DAA having mixed studies and has raised many peoples prolactin through the roof which kills gains libidos and moods.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While Alphamax XT is relatively new, Alphamax has a proven track record for around 3 years and Alphamax XT was a huge upgrade to that formula so you be assured it is a solid product!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
I understand that's why I'm trying to get some input so things can be taken up a notch. I personally am ready for a change. I'm in a plateau. I've altered my training and diet so many ways and seem stuck. It could all be in my head I guess. Side note I do only have six months clean and sober so maybe I'm just looking for a heightened sense of well being? I do appreciate all the feedback.