Best supplements for stim break and brain health

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Please share your favorite brain health supplements and best supplements for stim breaks. Thanks all!

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also your favorite cycle supports, not going to be on cycle just going to use for general health!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Great topic. Interested in what folks have to say. As for me, these are a few of my fav-or-ite thiiiiiings (sung to the tune of Mary Poppins):

Nootropics: piracetam, anitacetam, oxiracetam, noopept, adrafinal (not really noot), phenylpiracetam (don't consider noot either)

Herbals: rhodiola, ashwagandha, gotu kola

Staples: fish oil, alcar, choline...

And obviously these all work much better when sleep, diet and exercise are dialed in.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Great topic. Interested in what folks have to say. As for me, these are a few of my fav-or-ite thiiiiiings (sung to the tune of Mary Poppins):

Nootropics: piracetam, anitacetam, oxiracetam, noopept, adrafinal (not really noot), phenylpiracetam (don't consider noot either)

Herbals: rhodiola, ashwagandha, gotu kola

Staples: fish oil, alcar, choline...

And obviously these all work much better when sleep, diet and exercise are dialed in.
I sleep 7-9 hours a night, im strict keto diet riot now, also using OL triumph but i feel as thought heavy stim use has given my some cerebral hemorrhage not terribly bad i've googled about it most of the time resolves when stims are halted and give yourself a break. Which im going to do now and want to speed recovery. I care more about my health than anything so im gonna drop a heavy penny. Gonna buy Coq10, EPAs, Trans res and every antioxidant and neroprotective supplement in the book.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Cmon people isn't working out all about health? We have so many stickies on muscle builders and bloods why not get a thread of the best and or unknown overall health products out!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ashwagandha hands down. I've been using it for a month straight. I no longer feel like I need PWO supplement, especially at high doses of caffeine. My head feels more clear, I seem to be happier and my energy is better

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sleep 7-9 hours a night, im strict keto diet riot now, also using OL triumph but i feel as thought heavy stim use has given my some cerebral hemorrhage not terribly bad i've googled about it most of the time resolves when stims are halted and give yourself a break. Which im going to do now and want to speed recovery. I care more about my health than anything so im gonna drop a heavy penny. Gonna buy Coq10, EPAs, Trans res and every antioxidant and neroprotective supplement in the book.
What makes you think you have had a cerebral haemorrhage if you dont mind me asking?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cmon people isn't working out all about health? We have so many stickies on muscle builders and bloods why not get a thread of the best and or unknown overall health products out!
We actually have a couple of these kinds of threads already.....but I'll post up my favorite health supplements.

Curcumin
Alpha Lipoic Acid (or NA-R-ALA)
Fish Oil
Rhodiola Extract
KSM-66
ZMA
Vitamin D3+K2
EvoMuse Gut Health

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also your favorite cycle supports, not going to be on cycle just going to use for general health!
For cycle supports I would look into SNS LIVER ASSIST XT and/or CEL CYCLE ASSIST, which is a forum favorite. Both are great products, with proven ingredients that would help you for general health. I remember some posts before in regards to taking cycle supports for general health, so this is a really good question brother!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle support depends on the cycle. For methylated compounds definitely want something with Tudca like Arimicare Pro by OL. Milder compounds like Andros and/or other non-methylated CEL cycle assist will suffice. Both CEL and OL offer standalone TUDCA as well.
Be careful if you drink with TUDCA. It can definitely do more harm if you're on it and drinking.
ma70 hit the nail on the head. For Rhodolia, look for SHR-5 extract. If you can't find it, I believe NOW offers one that's pretty close. I'm a big fan of Ashwaganda - Ksm-66 especially. Jarrow is the best bang for you buck.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What makes you think you have had a cerebral haemorrhage if you dont mind me asking?
Went to the doctor explained my symptoms told him about my stimulant use and he said that it was most likely a cerebral hemorrhage he said they range from nothing to deadly and they're commonly just something that takes a few days. Symptoms are stiff neck, numbness in the back of your head, one side of your body less responsive than the other, ect.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Stim: Focus XT
Stim Free: Stim Free Focus XT

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Went to the doctor explained my symptoms told him about my stimulant use and he said that it was most likely a cerebral hemorrhage he said they range from nothing to deadly and they're commonly just something that takes a few days. Symptoms are stiff neck, numbness in the back of your head, one side of your body less responsive than the other, ect.
Oh wow, hoping it sorts itself self out asap. In response to your question, all my suggestions have already mostly been mentioned. Id keep it simple with ash, rhodiola and fish oil and i would also use galantamine for focus and is very neuroprotective.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow, hoping it sorts itself self out asap. In response to your question, all my suggestions have already mostly been mentioned. Id keep it simple with ash, rhodiola andfish oil and i would also use galantamine for focus and is very neuroprotective.
After seeing his symptoms I'd agree. Play it super safe. That's pretty scary.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ALCAR, Huperzine A, Choline and other acetylcholine raising supplements have decent data showing a reduction in conditions like Alzheimers.

Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Fish Oil (preferably from fatty fish), a combination of theanine and caffeine, foods or supplements high in flavonoids have been shown to reduce the incidence of developing age related losses in brain function (memory and development of cognitive disorders).

The list can get pretty huge

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
After seeing his symptoms I'd agree. Play it super safe. That's pretty scary.
Honestly it's not that bad I believe I got off easy, my stim intake was disgusting.

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
For overall health I would recommend Orange HealthIQ by Controlled Labs. I just started using it a few days ago. The profile on it looks great

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you scheduled for a CT or an MRI? If your doctor and you are concerned about this you must get one of this tests done.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By play it super safe you mean get a brain scan asap right?
I assumed that was a conversation he had with his doctor and they decided that. I'm not a physician and have no idea how to approach the situation. I just know how to sue people.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Are you scheduled for a CT or an MRI? If your doctor and you are concerned about this you must get one of this tests done.
Spoke to my doctor, everything's good. Thanks for caring.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I assumed that was a conversation he had with his doctor and they decided that. I'm not a physician and have no idea how to approach the situation. I just know how to sue people.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LoL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cycle supports are easy: cel cycle assist and tudca. Proven for years and cost effective.

As far as stim break supps- SNS focus xt caffeine free and other nootropics are gold for mental acuity. SNS Noopept xt and or huperzine a are also great choices. For just a stim free pump, pes high volume is tops for comprehensive, but you could add bulk agamatine as well for even more.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rhodiola
Ashwaghanda
Bacopa
Panax ginseng
Hup A

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was also taking dmaa which I feel was the real culprit. Can't belejve I forgot to type dmaa it's the strongest over everything I was taking
haha yeeeahhhh thats a BIG miss

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just want to be clear here...you aren't looking for supps to help with your "supposed " cerebral hemorrhage right? You obviously know these supps will not do anything positive for that and in fact some of the suggestions may make it worse. Btw your doctor giving you that diagnosis just from your symptoms (without a brain scan) is just poor practice.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I just want to be clear here...you aren't looking for supps to help with your "supposed " cerebral hemorrhage right? You obviously know these supps will not do anything positive for that and in fact some of the suggestions may make it worse. Btw your doctor giving you that diagnosis just from your symptoms (without a brain scan) is just poor practice.
No I'm looking for supps to support my general health. The cerebral hemorrhage was pre diagnosis I have a CT in a week, thanks for the concern. I obviously won't be taking this lightly, I personally feel as though I'm already recovered from whatever it was its still not definite as my scan has yet to happen. So now I'm just overall going to be running cycle supports and overall brain and neuroprotective supplements just for overall health.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I'm looking for supps to support my general health. The cerebral hemorrhage was pre diagnosis I have a CT in a week, thanks for the concern. I obviously won't be taking this lightly, I personally feel as though I'm already recovered from whatever it was its still not definite as my scan has yet to happen. So now I'm just overall going to be running cycle supports and overall brain and neuroprotective supplements just for overall health.
That is good to hear man! Wish you all the best bro! I am sure you will be fine just not something you want to take lightly ( which now I see that you aren't ?).