Bpi best pre,First Ever Ketogenic Pre...

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Bpi has some interesting claims with there new pre, what do you guys think of the science? For the record, I am not a big bpi fan or there hype...

WHAT IS BEST PRE WORKOUT?
Ketosis is a metabolic state many times referred to as the “fat burning” state caused by a low-carb or caloric-deficit diet. When your body enters a state of ketosis, it utilizes stored fat as a primary source of energy; for you, this means burning away fat as fuel. BEST PRE WORKOUT utilizes an exogenous blend of ketones that allows your body to enter the ketogenic state faster while providing energy boosting ingredients for heightened mental focus & energy, as well as increased strength and performance.*

BPI Best Pre the first ever ketogenic pre-workout

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
To elevate Ketones to a measurable level, requires around 10g of BHB. That will elevate ketones to roughly .7-1.0. Ketosis is considered as anything over .5

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I don't believe it will actually get you into ketosis. People like to eat carbs all the time and will likely use the product wrong and just blame it just the product, when it could be just one or both sides that are wrong

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I think if you're already in mild ketosis it will help more. But you do need a lot of BHB salts to elevate ketones significantly. (Listen to latest bulletproof podcast - talks a lot about ketone salts). Good mct with high c8 and c10 should elevate ketones beneficially. Though I don't know much about the mct they use here.

It doesn't sound like something that would bring on deep ketosis...but as someone that works out fasted or fat adapted, I'd check it out. Individual metabolism may dictate how much this helps as a pre.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Take this fasted after a night of Evomuse Ketoinduce?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Where do I find Evomuse Ketoinduce, it seems like an interesting product, I train fasted...