Best adrenal/throid supports on the market?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im trying to really keep every aspect of my health in check and I feel as though caffeine has heavily taxed my adrenals, so im currently looking for suggestions on any adrenal and thyroid supports you guys have used with success, thank you.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Single ingredients that have been mentioned before are: KSM-66 and
Rhodiola. I have used BPS adrenosurge with great results.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Single ingredients that have been mentioned before are: KSM-66 and
Rhodiola. I have used BPS adrenosurge with great results.
I'm using both currently. I saw the BPS product my only concern is the Bovine Adrenal as it's very dependent on the country of origin the raws come from as it could come from sick cows/mad cow disease i read a ton on it as i was very interested. So id have to ask around about their raws origin. Did you run 2 caps ED? or run 1 for 2 months?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I asked this question awhile back and someone supplied a great scientific study that Caffeine does not effect your Adrenal system. The only way to combat Caffeine tolerance is by taking time off. Taking an Adrenal Restore product will definitely help with optimizing your energy levels and reducing your physical and mental stresses though.
Look in to Adrenal Restore by 1stPhorm. I think GAT has a similar product as well. If I can find the study I'll post it here as well.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I asked this question awhile back and someone supplied a great scientific study that Caffeine does not effect your Adrenal system. The only way to combat Caffeine tolerance is by taking time off. Taking an Adrenal Restore product will definitely help with optimizing your energy levels and reducing your physical and mental stresses though.
Look in to Adrenal Restore by 1stPhorm. I think GAT has a similar product as well. If I can find the study I'll post it here as well.
Even at 1g a day for 8 months?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Caffeine triggers your adenosine receptors not your adrenal system. I wish I could post the article but I don't have enough posts to paste links in here.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Try searching "Will Ketotifen help reset" and it should bring up the Thread.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Maybe TT-33 what you have in mind?