Anyone tried new GameDay with DMHA?

wizard12

Awards
Just ordered Mesomorph and I read that in order to keep DMAA effective you should take it twice per week MAX.

I'm working out 4-5 times a week and therefore need another solid pre (I plan to cycle Conqu3r Unleashed & HyperMax XT as well)

How is DMHA overall, and how is the refomulated Gameday with DMHA in particular?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You've used a different term in the title/text here ;)

Irregardless, it's a good stim hit (which for me = some acute CNS strength)

Adaptation will occur, so good call on cycling it like this IMO.

I won't pimp alternate options, what you've listed is good to go :)

I can't comment on the new Gameday yet

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA tolerance is different for everyone really. Some want it every single workout, some never more than 2x/week. I'd try it out for yourself and see where your sweet spot lays

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I personally liked it every third day. If I took it on a more frequent basis my tolerance would build quickly

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to rotate it as well. When using Mesomorph I use it 1-2 times per week. Simply want that crazy focused feeling to always be there. It's my leg day secret weapon.

New Gameday looks cool, I have a sample but have not used it yet. When I do I will drop feedback.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am rotating between gameday, mesomorph and conquer unleashed. Problem with mesoroph you can develop some serious tolerance after a while "I think the same applies to gameday"....I almost hit two scoops with meso @#@#$% while running it solo. Gameday is very good, it gives me a nice rush of energy that is steady and consistent, it fades out gradually without the hard crash. It is less intense than mesomorph but it gets you in the Zone... but then again, mesomorph is my secret weapon for a total destruction session. Conquer unleashed, is awesome, great for pumps, but low on the stim "compared to the two above", so i usually stack it with a stim/fat burner...

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

I got to try several samples of the new Game Day from various orders I made, they tossed them in free it was pretty great an improvement over the older Game Day formula still very tasty and nice stim/focus combination I would buy it.

Had tried both blue bomb & sour batch I liked the sour batch most

I don't get the exact same feeling from this as I do DMAA from say God of Rage and OG Angel Dust ( even the AMP Cit versions ) or bulk DMAA added to things but it is overall nice I like it, it's just different.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mesomorph is my secret weapon to combat a case of the Mondays. 2x a week is where I'm at.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I've never been big on MAN sports products. If something is sold and endorsed on Campus Protein I typically don't even look at it lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used this product but I love mesomorph and it has DMAA in it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Meth????

wizard12

Awards
Lets not turn this to "how great is Mesomorph" thread :)

Just need to know how is DMHA, and especially GameDay (since I can't find any other decent PWO that has DMHA in it)

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Gameday is great for chest day, mesomorph for legs day. Has anyone tried Nitramin? thinking of stacking that with a pump pre. Gameday will be in my toolkit for a long while, Dmha will develop tolerance like Dmaa, the trick is to find what and how much works for you best.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I know the guy might be kind of a tool bag sometimes, But Piana's Full as **** is actually a pretty good pump pre if you wanted to stack Nitramin with

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
How recently did GameDay come out with this formulation with DMHA?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
2-amino-6-methylheptane on the Label. Found it. Explains why my girlfriend (sensitive to stimulants) couldn't handle it.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, I'm so ****ing glad DMAA resurfaced. After OG Jack3d went away, things were never really the same.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets not turn this to "how great is Mesomorph" thread :)

Just need to know how is DMHA, and especially GameDay (since I can't find any other decent PWO that has DMHA in it)
Gold Star Triple X has DMHA, fyi. Couldn't tell you if it is decent or not.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really like Gameday.

I'd stick to DMAA over DMHA or taper your caffeine intake down so you can just use caffeine day to day.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
DMHA is better for light workouts/small muscle group workouts. For instance, I take a DMHA containing supplement for calves/abs day, arm day, and shoulder day but I take mesomorph for chest day, leg day, and back day. Reason being because DMHA is great for clean focus and positive mood but does not provide that kick in the ass energy needed for heavy compound lifts.

EMG81

Awards
I recently picked up a tub of Mesomorph and have been using it exclusively when training legs. It certainly has that distinct DMAA "closing fist in my mind" sensation, and while correlation is of course not causation, I've hit two successive back squat PRs in two successive workouts.

I also just ordered some of the new Gameday, so I'll throw my thoughts up on here once I try it.

This forum and disposable income are a volatile mix.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Right on! I have gone through five jars of mesomorph and on my second game day, they are certainly different tools for different jobs, there is no all in one pre workout that you can use forever...