new AlphaMax vs OG

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that the new AlphaMax no longer has the arimistane in it. Is this due to a ban on the ingredient?
How does the new version compare to the OG. Also, are there any T-booster still out there that have a good profile and still have the arimistane in it?
Thanks!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing to do with the ban. Arimistane @ 75mg per day gave too many sore joints
so it really prevented many people like myself from even trying it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is still legal, but it was removed from the profile for Alphamax XT and replaced with an improved ingredient profile. Many users were having issues with joint tightness and pain, which is a common side effect of Arimistane. Because of this, Alphamax XT was reformulated and improved to reduce the joint pain side effect. The new profile has more studied ingredients for natural testosterone increase and reduced cortisol and estrogen levels, and all of the feedback so far has been phenomenal. I am enjoying Alphamax XT more than the OG version, and not having to deal with pain in my elbows from the Arimistane has been great!

There are still some products that contain Arimistane. I don't know of any off the top of my head since I typically avoid Arimistane due to its side effects, but I'm sure others can help you out with that. Is there any particular reason you're interested in Arimistane specifically?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Because the OG w the arimistane did a good job at dropping sub-q water for me. It's not a super potent AI but still effective imo. I had a little bit of joint soreness as well but began taking MSM/ glucosamine and it pretty much resolved that for me. I tried the reformulated erase with the -oic acid and was not impressed.

Edit: also I noticed more energy and elevated sense of well being

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT will actually provide better sense of well being, since it has the L-DOPA and Ashwagandha combo. Fatloss should be more permanent as well, since DHAA leads to more actual loss vs arimistane's drying effect.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT will actually provide better sense of well being, since it has the L-DOPA and Ashwagandha combo. Fatloss should be more permanent as well, since DHAA leads to more actual loss vs arimistane's drying effect.
This. And don't forget about the tongkat ali, which can improve mood (and libido) and reduce stress, as well as ferulic acid, which has been shown to increase post-exercise beta endorphins, which can improve your sense of wellbeing. Both Ashwagandha and ferulic acid also have research showing that they can improve strength and body composition as well.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your set on arimistane then check out elim1nate or eradicate-e.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eradicate-e is on sell at nutraplanet right now.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Because the OG w the arimistane did a good job at dropping sub-q water for me. It's not a super potent AI but still effective imo. I had a little bit of joint soreness as well but began taking MSM/ glucosamine and it pretty much resolved that for me. I tried the reformulated erase with the -oic acid and was not impressed.

Edit: also I noticed more energy and elevated sense of well being
As others have said, Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E is the same ingredient as og erase, like $14 on NutraPlanet right now.

I understand why Performax reformulated and took it out. It's a good product still.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The new formula is absolutely a miracle. I've never seen such a well rounded formula besides OL Test1fy Pro. The top 3 test boosters ive ever seen are Testruction, Alphamax XT, and OL Test1fy Pro

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thank you for the recommendations, everyone.
if you have any other questions feel free to pm us for a fast response as well!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed that the new AlphaMax no longer has the arimistane in it. Is this due to a ban on the ingredient?
How does the new version compare to the OG. Also, are there any T-booster still out there that have a good profile and still have the arimistane in it?
Thanks!
Dude the new XT version of AlphaMax is leagues above their previous version IMO. If you liked the OG version then you definitely will not be disappointed with the new one.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dude the new XT version of AlphaMax is leagues above their previous version IMO. If you liked the OG version then you definitely will not be disappointed with the new one.
The 1.4g of urtica dioca a day for 30 days is god send..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And the OG one was still potent!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I'm one of those that prefer arimistane as well and it doesn't give me any joint issues really. I didn't like the new formulation of erase at all honestly. This could just be my genetics that the DHAA doesn't work for me like arimistane does. However I like OG Alphamax, El1minate, Nolvadren XT, and Revolution PCT black to name a few arim products.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well with Alphamax its not like we just removed Arimistane and replaced it with DHAA, we removed arimistane an added 5 new proven, quality ingredients and full dosages with Tongkat Ali, Ashwaganda, Fuerlic Acid, DHAA and Boron Citrate. You will FEEL alot more with this new formula and has a very strong recomping effect like the original!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm one of those that prefer arimistane as well and it doesn't give me any joint issues really. I didn't like the new formulation of erase at all honestly. This could just be my genetics that the DHAA doesn't work for me like arimistane does. However I like OG Alphamax, El1minate, Nolvadren XT, and Revolution PCT black to name a few arim products.
I am sensitive to joint issues from arimi, probably due to no cartilage in my right knee and because of age-57. I really didn't notice a lot of increased joint discomfort from og alphamax as compared to the old erase that caused many issues-it could be that other ingredients in og alphamax buffered the arimi joint issues?

of those arimi containing products you have listed the most effective one I tried was nolvadren xt, it is close to the old erase pro that contained arimi.

btw-I have not tried the new alphamax but profile looks like it would be very effective...performax products have treated me well!!!