Sups to sea

saltyseadog

saltyseadog

Awards
Morning all hope I am posting in right section. I am looking for a sups store that will post to a bfpo address. My usual supplier will but won't do any discounts for larger purchases. Max single parcel is 2kg but I can still receive multiple parcels. If anyone knows a decent supplier of protein/creatine please post up because we spent a fortune in gnc because of this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can check out strong supplement shop. Not sure if we post to a bfpo address but you can always email [email protected] and ask.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also send a quick email to [email protected]

They can accommodate many different situations.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You could also have somebody on land purchase from anywhere, and re-pack and ship to you via the US Postal Service (assuming US Resident).

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
British Foreign Post Office...

Royal Navy or Marines?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
British Foreign Post Office...

Royal Navy or Marines?
Gotcha - should still work though, have someone in the UK buy it and re-box to the weight limits and ship from British Post Office?

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should work. Could be a logistical issue if ordering from US based company to UK then to BFPO. BTW, I mistyped. It's "Forces" not "Foreign" sorry about that.

saltyseadog

saltyseadog

Awards
Cheers chaps the main reason I try get posted direct is time. It can take 2 weeks of we are lucky. The supplier I use is good and will post but when offers come up they don't apply to bfpo.

Edit: discounts on larger amounts don't count.