multi + low caffeine fat burner for women

mtmrfz

Brothers, what is your take on supps for our beautiful significant others?

My fiance is just starting working out and taking fish oil + eats clean,but I'd like to add some multi for her and eventually a fat burner since without any supplementation and crazy workout routine you can only get this far. From what I've read Activite from MHP is a great option, but maybe you guys have some other suggestions. As far as fat burners go Alphamine looks the most promising

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alphamine, norcodrene or shift by pes are all good options. I would say start out at a lower dose for sure though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Lean Edge

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad for Multi.

Alphamine is a great option and has tons of female users. The powdered dosing allows for finding the perfect dose by splitting it however you'd like.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

My fiance is just starting working out and taking fish oil + eats clean,but I'd like to add some multi for her and eventually a fat burner since without any supplementation and crazy workout routine you can only get this far. From what I've read Activite from MHP is a great option, but maybe you guys have some other suggestions. As far as fat burners go Alphamine looks the most promising
Orange Triad for a multi is a solid option and hard to beat. Or if she will resist a 6-cap a day dose, Vitmore by Controlled labs, which is the same thing minus the joint extras, etc. and thus a smaller number of capsules/day.

Fat burner options are still pretty open:

Stimulant Based fat burners

PES Norcodrene (Mild, smooth, long lasting stimulation and energy, good appetite suppression, some heat)

PES Shift (Some appetite suppression, some heat, good to stack with other options. VERY mild stim, some would cal it non-stim)

PES Alphamine (A little harder stim, comes on faster than norcodrene and stronger, but dies down faster too)

Oxymax XT (This is maybe a stronger stim than norcodrene, more similar to alphamine, but has REALLY good mood improvement and a good mix of goodies to hit fat loss from a couple different angles)

Olympus Labs Ignite (Decent stim, but not too bad - maybe along the lines of Norcodrene in my eyes, hits fat from multiple pathways, and I've noticed intense blood sugar drops on it)

Non-Stim

Evomuse Epitome - great, great product. Not a "fat burner" in my eyes, but helps get

Evomuse Brite - This stuff is just awesome. Again, not an acute product. Works better over time. Stock up when you can.

Lipomorph - Similar approach to Brite but slightly different. Great product. This is the one product in this list I haven't tried, but it gets great reviews in this category and the science looks good.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME that is a very throughout post,thank you!
Haha, glad if it helps. I can be long winded. There are lots more, but those are good starts. They won't be so strong she won't ever try anything again, but will produce results. If she likes something and knows her reaction, she can start stacking with some other things...but that is a ways away and not necessary if she doesn't have a ton to lose.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

A good workout routine and nutrition plan will take her much further than any supplement ever could. I like fat burners for the reason they subconsciously keep me accountable to my plan, but only ever expect a small percentage of help from them

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We have a female line called Gym Angel. There's a multi and low stim fat burner. My wife loves the preworkout. Decent prices on Nutraplanet. Have her check it out.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT was mentioned, my wife takes it and loves it. At 1 cap it shouldn't be too strong at all. The positive mood increase is her favorite aspect, really helps her get through the day. Not to mention it has ingredients that target fatloss from multiple angles.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS makes a bevy of non stim fat burners.

TTA-500, Lean Edge XT, Thyrocaps, Caffein Free Focus XT.

All excellent additions to proper diet and exercise. My wife loves TTA-500 and Lean Edge XT.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

All excellent additions to proper diet and exercise. My wife loves TTA-500 and Lean Edge XT.
And as always, NUTRAPLANET is THE place to get all these fantastic SNS products!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What, exactly, is a bevy?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should have just said a lot or many lol
lol, nah, bevy works - I'm just bustin' chops. Plus, it's one of those words I use too, and don't really know what it means :)