Sup3r-1/1-AD/Epi/DermaTREST

M

maxstein

Fellas, what is your take on 1-abdro? what is your fav product?

I'm considering going for andro-1 stack:

1-AD by Hi tec or OL Sup3r-1. Really liking that Laxogenin in 1-AD. Also not sure wether it is best to go for 4 or 8 weeks for sick gainz
OL Sup3r-Epi
OL Sup3r PCT
OL AR1MACARE

Also thinking werther or not Sup3r-Epi is necessary here? Could switch it with DermaTREST which cought my eye with all the booming reviews.
What would you guys say?
As I understood from the info I collected around here for your first cycle you should go for 3 pills a day on 1-andro which would get you at 330 a day,2 pills of epi a day so 500, while taking AR1MACARE during the cycle and PCT after you finish.

Stats:
Weight: 167.5
Height: 5.8
Build: cannot say that I'm skinny, but am not fat eaither, rather flat on the muscle tissue although work keeps me doing a good chunk of lifting

M

maxstein

Just noticed, please if any mods sees this, I ask to redirect this to Anabolic Forum! I apologise for my mistake.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If this cycle is your first foray into ph/ds, I would recommend saving dermatrest for a future cycle.

M

maxstein

Yes it is my first experience. It is just as I thought, just the product really cought my attention.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Fellas, what is your take on 1-abdro? what is your fav product?

I'm considering going for andro-1 stack:

1-AD by Hi tec or OL Sup3r-1. Really liking that Laxogenin in 1-AD. Also not sure wether it is best to go for 4 or 8 weeks for sick gainz
OL Sup3r-Epi
OL Sup3r PCT
OL AR1MACARE

Also thinking werther or not Sup3r-Epi is necessary here? Could switch it with DermaTREST which cought my eye with all the booming reviews.
What would you guys say?
As I understood from the info I collected around here for your first cycle you should go for 3 pills a day on 1-andro which would get you at 330 a day,2 pills of epi a day so 500, while taking AR1MACARE during the cycle and PCT after you finish.

Stats:
Weight: 167.5
Height: 5.8
Build: cannot say that I'm skinny, but am not fat eaither, rather flat on the muscle tissue although work keeps me doing a good chunk of lifting
what is your past cycle history?

im assuming that this is your first foray into anything Androgenic since everything besides the TREST is a very mild compound.

i would NOT run TREST until you have run other compounds first so you can asses how you body responds,,,,the amount of bloat and estrogen conversion...etc

TREST is a potent hormone and it converts into a beastly type of estrogen, 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol, which loves it some breast tissue,, and most everyone requires a legit pharma AI on it

M

mtmrfz

Why do you consider 1-ad? Because of laxogenin? Since sup3r-1 got a higher and more convenient dosing

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Why do you consider 1-ad? Because of laxogenin? Since sup3r-1 got a higher and more convenient dosing
I am not quite sure what your are asking?

1-Andro, laxo, and Epi are fine compounds. there are just more mild in nature(a good thing when learning your body) then something like TREST which is basicaly DECA

M

mtmrfz

I'm just elaborating on the op's choice of product containing 1-andro since he asked which one out of the two he should choose.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
I'm just elaborating on the op's choice of product containing 1-andro since he asked which one out of the two he should choose.
My bad mtmrfz i though you were the OP "maxstein", which is why i was confused

M

mtmrfz

No problem bro. While we are on it, this stack seems quite good for a first run would you agree? Reason me asking is I've created a similar thread asking for advice on an pretty much exact same stack, which my friend is thinking of running. Also thinking of throwing alphamine in the bunch, would you say that would be a solid run for someone who is complr new to this kind of stuff? Also the dosing op stated are pretty much what the label on the product suggests which I assume is a good choice as well,no need to up the dose? And another thing would you recommend running sup3r-1 and sup3r epi alongside ar1ma all together from day one followed by pct when the other three run out?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
No problem bro. While we are on it, this stack seems quite good for a first run would you agree? Reason me asking is I've created a similar thread asking for advice on an pretty much exact same stack, which my friend is thinking of running. Also thinking of throwing alphamine in the bunch, would you say that would be a solid run for someone who is complr new to this kind of stuff? Also the dosing op stated are pretty much what the label on the product suggests which I assume is a good choice as well,no need to up the dose? And another thing would you recommend running sup3r-1 and sup3r epi alongside ar1ma all together from day one followed by pct when the other three run out?
Andros are great for a starter cycle,, low sides, easy on the internals.

some people like dosing 1-andro higher, but it should be fine

yes i would run ar1ma from day one and do a proper pct post

M

maxstein

Wow,thx guys. Got everything on a plate from you lol. Two questions left should I go for 4 or 8 weeks which one would do best? Plus adding alphamine sounds good, what do you think?

M

maxstein

Guys is there a possibility of receding hairline or hair lose while taking those supplements with the listed dosing? I can take some acne or mood swings for some sick gains and results but saving my hairline would definitely be of a slightly higher priority.