SARMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
jharty95

jharty95

Awards
So I had another post about this but it didn't get much input so I'm just trying again to see what everyone thinks about?
I'm almost done with my research though.
I'll be running
Lgd 4033 for 10 weeks
3mg week 1-2, 6mg week 3-5, 9mg week 6-10
Yk11 10mg week 1-2, 2 weeks off and pick back up at week 4 and will continue 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until cycle ends
5% liver and organ support through the entire cycle
I'm looking at animal flex and orange triad for joint support.
My PCT will consist of Nolvadex 40,40,20,20
If you have any inputs that could be helpful just let me know. I appreciate all the help

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk about the yk11 dosing but everything else looks good.

I would opt for Cycle Assist over 5% liver support. Also, if funds allow, add in Reduce XT (cortisol control) and a teste booster to your PCT.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
What brand of cycle support would you personally recommend? Would I really need a test booster on the pct? Everything I keep reading says I should be find with just the Nolvadex but if it actually helps I'll run it also

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, whats your reasoning behind the 2wk on-2wk off for YK?

If its a safety concern, then dont take it at all. I mean, IF yk is anything at all like most ph/ds/SARMs, then 2wk runs are pretty much pointless, yeah?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run cel cycle assist, reduce xt, and viron by BLR if you can. That will aid in your pct.

Ryan356

Awards
3 mg for the first 2 weeks is a waste, go 6 mg for week 1 and 9 for the rest. I'm doing 10 mg for 12 weeks and my PCT is ArimiT. LGD is not liver toxic so you do not need a liver support.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Its important to get the other 95% of your liver supported thats where rich's products fail

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Hmm, whats your reasoning behind the 2wk on-2wk off for YK?

If its a safety concern, then dont take it at all. I mean, IF yk is anything at all like most ph/ds/SARMs, then 2wk runs are pretty much pointless, yeah?
Not really a safety concern. I was just reading on some forums that a few people notice joint pains during the cycle because of the myostatin dropped. However I also was noticing that it didn't happen to a lot of people. If it's not a big risk then I will run it for the entire 10 week cycle and just run a joint support with it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So I would not need the Nolvadex?
Need? That's a trick question :) Should Use? - Yes! (and if doing just one SERM, I'd do Clomid for HPTA jump-start). SARMs suppress, just like AAS/DS/PH - there's Ostarine bloodwork on here showing T in the 200 ng/dl range, and LGD is at least equally, if not more suppressive.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Need? That's a trick question :) Should Use? - Yes! (and if doing just one SERM, I'd do Clomid for HPTA jump-start). SARMs suppress, just like AAS/DS/PH - there's Ostarine bloodwork on here showing T in the 200 ng/dl range, and LGD is at least equally, if not more suppressive.
Def agree and have seen lot similar postings with results

On several stacks with Ostarine and or LGD/S4 and even all 3 at once using Tri-sarm have been slightly suppressed with every run each was 8-12 weeks tho I imagine on a cut with just osta at a fairly low dose maybe different I used it for 12 weeks at 15mg ED had a crushed libido towards the end.

Tho some mentioned it not being liver toxic etc etc that is true however I experienced some bloating on several runs which also raised my blood pressure; and use a support with it which has helped using Rich's liver & organ currently.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So run clomid at 25,25,12.5,12.5
Up to you. I don't skimp on recovery personally, 50/50/25/25. But if you're getting bloodwork done, that will dictate dosage. No bloodwork and I'd go full bore, myself.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Alright here it is
Dna anabolic lgd 4033 6mg week 1-2
9mg week 3-10
Focus nutrition yk-11 10mg week 2-10 (only because it's not going to be here in time?)
I plan on using CEL cycle assist through the entire cycle and PCT

MY PCT will consist of
Reduce xt
Viron
Clomid 50,50,25,25

Does anyone have a good joint support? If not I'll be running animal flex during and post cucle5

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Log this man, it will help you/us keep a close eye on how things are going with the yk11.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
That's my plan. I'm in the field right now. However I should be getting back in to garrison on the 22nd and I'll be starting the lgd right away.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def agree and have seen lot similar postings with results

On several stacks with Ostarine and or LGD/S4 and even all 3 at once using Tri-sarm have been slightly suppressed with every run each was 8-12 weeks tho I imagine on a cut with just osta at a fairly low dose maybe different I used it for 12 weeks at 15mg ED had a crushed libido towards the end.

Tho some mentioned it not being liver toxic etc etc that is true however I experienced some bloating on several runs which also raised my blood pressure; and use a support with it which has helped using Rich's liver & organ currently.
Totaly agree. There is still a lot of broscience when it comes to SARMS.
People still believe they are almost side effects free because they have been reading some reviews where people said they didnt get any sides .
Only a bloodwork will show what it really does to your body and ostarine has shown to be suppressive and it has negative impact on liver enzymes too. Ofcourse not like strong methylated oral AAS but it does something

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Totaly agree. There is still a lot of broscience when it comes to SARMS.
People still believe they are almost side effects free because they have been reading some reviews where people said they didnt get any sides .
Only a bloodwork will show what it really does to your body and ostarine has shown to be suppressive and it has negative impact on liver enzymes too. Ofcourse not like strong methylated oral AAS but it does something
NO they have been reading the threads by the guy whos muscles are screaming for help and he looks like he hasnt eating more than a salad in his life. His latest videos he is wearing a superhero t-shirt and I am ashamed that he would even be wearing it. He went from being a complete douche to a total f*ck face in my book- just my 69 cents

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Come on man, I hear that $500 Bulbine Long Jack stuff is DA BOMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.