First time natty stack for bulking recommendations

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys. I am very new to the world of anabolics and such. I have never used any anabolics or even a test booster. It is basically my "off season" for boxing and I need help with my bulking stack. I have been lifting for about 4 years but the first 2 were just for fun basically and inconsistent. I was mostly bodyweight for the first year with a bit of lifting here and there so I consider myself to be about 2 years of experience in weight lifting.

I want a natty stack that will maximize strength gains and mass gains that won't require any pct. Keep in mind I probably won't be able to run a stack again in quite some time due to boxing so I need this stack to be the most effective and potent it could be with minimal side effects. My training will be high volume with a cardio almost every day (boxing).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are some solid supplement options out there to help with strength and size gains, but keep in mind that nutrition will be the most important factor in your progress - especially if you are doing a lot of cardio. Make sure you're eating in a calorie surplus and getting at least 1g per pound of body weight of protein to ensure you are putting your body in a favorable state to build muscle.

For natural supplements that don't require PCT, my go-to options would be PA, ArA, and/or a natural hormonal product like Anabeta Elite or Alphamax XT. Most people will agree that PA and ArA are great for increased muscle fullness, strength, and pumps. My only concern with using ArA would be the increase muscle soreness that might have an impact on your training frequency.

I think Alphamax XT would be a great choice for your current goals. Alphamax XT packs a powerful and complete profile that will help to increase natural testosterone levels, limit cortisol and estrogen levels, and help speed recovery. I think that a product like this would be excellent, especially considering you will be incorporating high volume training and lots of cardio. Alphamax XT will work to optimize your natural hormone levels while also reducing stress in the body that will help you to recover quicker and put on some quality size and strength.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I should probably mention the supps I plan to already take.

OL Triumph
Scivation xtend perform
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Various pre workouts
And ofc protein

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

OL Triumph
Scivation xtend perform
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Various pre workouts
And ofc protein
Solid list of staples right there. Tr1umph will have you covered for PA. What about creatine?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in to mention
Alphamax XT
ArA
Anabeta Elite

John had already summed it up. If you are looking to make a stack, that is route I would go. 2 bottles of each, and go big.

The Alphamax XT would be my go to if you did not want to buy all 3. I feel for the price it is most well rounded hitting multiple angles.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like some members already have you covered but I like to run ABE and anafuse for a good stack to add some muscle mass. ABE and x gels is another good one as well.

ForceOfNature

Awards
BamBam0319 kboxer7 GNO muscleupcrohn carmaf Woody Driven2lift

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some members already have you covered but I like to run ABE and anafuse for a good stack to add some muscle mass. ABE and x gels is another good one as well.
What do you prefer abe or anafuse solo? Never ran either

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OL Triumph
Scivation xtend perform
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Various pre workouts
And ofc protein
That's all you will need....and a good diet/training program. ArA would be synergistic with Tr1umph and its got good science and anecdote. Save other "natty anabolics" for another time.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have a pretty good start on a stack and there have been some excellent recommendations for additions. I of course prefer AnaBeta Elite solo or stacked with what you have there. Whichever you choose, I would suggest sticking to one so you can see how it works for your body before you start stacking multiple products together.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

OL Triumph
Scivation xtend perform
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Various pre workouts
And ofc protein
Really looking forward to your Xtend Perform experience and how you enjoy it for your high amounts of cardio you will be performing.
Very solid stack there.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
A lot of the suggestions in here are great and pretty much cover anything I'd recommend as well.

Only other thing you could maybe look into is laxogenin and/or epicatechin products. I'm running our Laxo Elite right now, but it's too soon to say if I'm seeing anything from it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I am very new to the world of anabolics and such. I have never used any anabolics or even a test booster. It is basically my "off season" for boxing and I need help with my bulking stack. I have been lifting for about 4 years but the first 2 were just for fun basically and inconsistent. I was mostly bodyweight for the first year with a bit of lifting here and there so I consider myself to be about 2 years of experience in weight lifting.

I want a natty stack that will maximize strength gains and mass gains that won't require any pct. Keep in mind I probably won't be able to run a stack again in quite some time due to boxing so I need this stack to be the most effective and potent it could be with minimal side effects. My training will be high volume with a cardio almost every day (boxing).
Alphamax XT and Xgels - it truly does not get much better than that. Keep it basic, that way you can better differentiate between what is working and what isn't. PA is also readily available and cheap and buying the granules is a pretty cost effective option.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Ok so I decided on Abe + x gels stack or the Abe + anafuse stack. I'm really interested in anafuse and I have seen nothing but stellar reviews on it. I'm probably gonna go anafuse + Abe since x gels needs a couple more ingredients to reap the full benefits and get the most of it.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Timing and dosing for the anafuse + ABE stack?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, the best Natty OTC bulking stack I have ever ran was ARA (X-Factor) + Tropinol XP.. It was an awesome 8 week run. Pricey, but well well worth it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also go with ArA and AlphaMax XT. It is a great stack, I have ran it twice. At a small surplus, strength went up as if my surplus were higher and body composition changed positively. Pumps and vasculairty were great.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timing and dosing for the anafuse + ABE stack?
Not sure on Anafuse dosing, but AnaBeta Elite go with 2 caps with 2 largest meals of the day. I typically do 2 with pre-workout meal and then my post workout meal.

Anadipidy

Awards
Testovar HD by ANSI nutrition has a solid natural test boosting profile would work great first time natty test booster

compan

compan

Awards
I'm a fan of Testabolan + F95 + PA

Assuming your creatine is covered already

ForceOfNature

Awards
Alphamax XT and Xgels - it truly does not get much better than that. Keep it basic, that way you can better differentiate between what is working and what isn't. PA is also readily available and cheap and buying the granules is a pretty cost effective option.
I would also go with ArA and AlphaMax XT. It is a great stack, I have ran it twice. At a small surplus, strength went up as if my surplus were higher and body composition changed positively. Pumps and vasculairty were great.
I hear x gels causes soreness, which is the last thing I need. My training is high volume hitting every body part 2 times a week. Also, I don't know if Alphamax xt is what I need. I'm 19 so test is int a problem at all, to my understanding Alphamax xt is a test booster which I don't know how much of a difference it will make cause I have pretty high test already. Also any of these 2 products increase appetite like ABE?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear x gels causes soreness, which is the last thing I need. My training is high volume hitting every body part 2 times a week. Also, I don't know if Alphamax xt is what I need. I'm 19 so test is int a problem at all, to my understanding Alphamax xt is a test booster which I don't know how much of a difference it will make cause I have pretty high test already. Also any of these 2 products increase appetite like ABE?
AlphaMax XT is more than a test booster. For example, Forskolin increases testosterone, but I say it's effects on body composition are why people really use it. Tongkat Ali (eurycoma) can reduce cortisol levels, as well as reduce stress and improve mood and libido. Ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol and stress/anxiety, and also increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance. Ferulic acid can improve mass and strength as well. All of the ingredients mentioned above are contained at full doses in AlphaMax XT (and there are other ingredients as well), so it's much more than a test booster really.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ive been using a stack of Testabolan and Reversitol v2 from Iforce and I loved it! Granted it was more of a PCT but it worked well for me

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA+AlphaMax ftw. Maybe throw in some PA in there too.

X gels on sale here

Nutriverse has xgels for 32.99 with code: xgels

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Probably an obvious question but can xfactor and xgels be used together or one after the other?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Probably an obvious question but can xfactor and xgels be used together or one after the other?
They are the exact same, just a single ingredient of Ara. So no point stacking.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I decided on Abe + x gels stack or the Abe + anafuse stack. I'm really interested in anafuse and I have seen nothing but stellar reviews on it. I'm probably gonna go anafuse + Abe since x gels needs a couple more ingredients to reap the full benefits and get the most of it.
Both are great stacks.

If you already have OL triumph, take it with your X-Gels and you're fine. You can add a baby aspirin if you'd like (or ALCAR, etc). ArA is king of natty anabolics IMO.
I enjoyed X-Gel with Epic Unleashed so I'm sure Anafuse would stack great too.

I haven't ran the new version of ABE yet but ArA + Old ABE was solid as well.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't have any DOMs with ArA, but everyone is different. A lot of folks do. ArA didn't increase my appetite that a noticeable degree. CL Black Hole is supposed to be solid for appetite

Sorry for the double quote and delayed response, btw

Kregal

Awards
I'm running ABE, ARA, PA, Alphamax, Epicatechin and creatine. Plus protein and bcaas as those are standard for me. I use NOOpump pre workout and focus XT. (I vary between the two)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I know ara and abe is a good stack but will only one bottle of abe cut it or 2 best to get the most out of it? Be reasonable please dont just say 2 bottles cause more is better lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came in to mention
Alphamax XT
ArA
Anabeta Elite

John had already summed it up. If you are looking to make a stack, that is route I would go. 2 bottles of each, and go big.

The Alphamax XT would be my go to if you did not want to buy all 3. I feel for the price it is most well rounded hitting multiple angles.
Not a bad suggestion for a stack at all. Haven't tried alphamax at all but have ran what's in it plenty of times. I personally would sub in erase pro + especially after my last experience with it after a recent blast. Either would be solid suitable options for what you are looking for though bro. And that ABE/ARA combo has been a fan favorite around the forums.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS X-gels is the foundation!!!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I'm running this right now (1st time). Got two bottles of XGels, and one XT. I'm running XGels solo for the first month, then stacking XT after that. Can't wait to see what it yields, hoping it matches Anafuse, thats one nasty natty!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What is the consensus on using ARA when dealing with joint issues? And use it on a recomp/cut is fine?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the consensus on using ARA when dealing with joint issues? And use it on a recomp/cut is fine?
Some people suffer sore joints and/or DOM. I have a gnarly shoulder but didn't have either from X-Gels. I ran them before my shoulder took a turn for the worst though. It'll help you keep your strength on a cut but I prefer it on a bulk/recomp.

If you run a joint supplement or fish oil, just dose as far away as possible from your X-Gel dosage. If you workout at night, take joint in the morning and X-Gels preworkout. Or vice versa.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
As Woody said, you can continue using joint supplements with ArA, but any omega 3 should be dosed as far away as possible. I prefer using ArA during a bulk, but many people enjoy the muscle fullness and pumps it delivers during a cut.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm running this right now (1st time). Got two bottles of XGels, and one XT. I'm running XGels solo for the first month, then stacking XT after that. Can't wait to see what it yields, hoping it matches Anafuse, thats one nasty natty!
Sounds like an awesome stack setup man. Will you be running this during a bulk or cut? I think you'd really see some great results doing a recomp or lean bulk with your plan. I think adding Alphamax XT at the end will give you a solid boost in performance and strength on top of the ArA. The Ashwagandha will be a huge plus for cortisol control and the forskolin will help to keep you lean and strong if your diet is in check

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Sounds like an awesome stack setup man. Will you be running this during a bulk or cut? I think you'd really see some great results doing a recomp or lean bulk with your plan. I think adding Alphamax XT at the end will give you a solid boost in performance and strength on top of the ArA. The Ashwagandha will be a huge plus for cortisol control and the forskolin will help to keep you lean and strong if your diet is in check
I am just coming off a large bulk (170 to 185), it was clean, but I put a tad more bf on then I wanted. I am aiming for more of a recomp/lean bulk. Im eating a little above maintenance at this point. This stack should treat me right!

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check the new Follidrone 2.0
This version is relatively new but i trust Brundel 100%

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people suffer sore joints and/or DOM. I have a gnarly shoulder but didn't have either from X-Gels. I ran them before my shoulder took a turn for the worst though. It'll help you keep your strength on a cut but I prefer it on a bulk/recomp.

If you run a joint supplement or fish oil, just dose as far away as possible from your X-Gel dosage. If you workout at night, take joint in the morning and X-Gels preworkout. Or vice versa.
Yup, it's very user dependent. My elbow is jacked up right now but I am on a run of X gels and it hasn't gotten any worse, possibly actually a little better.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Follidrone is a multi component product with multiple anabolic ingredients.
Epicatechin with a 3 ingredient absorption enhancement package
Ecklonia cava which is a myostatin inhibitor, Ace inhibitor and more. This stuff in my opinion is much better than even epicatechin as a natty anabolic.
Flos carthami-myo inhibitor
Quercetin/niacin cocrystals. Vasodilator and performance enhancer.

This is the next generation....evolved natural anabolic supplement.

Currently for sale at TGB and nutriverse, Strong will have stock shortly as well.